shooter resented having to attend Christian school

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

see, you seemingly can't have a rational conversation about the topic.  that's part of the problem.  single issue focused... your issue  

which ones?  and what's moved them above the fray of the norm 'here'?

In Europe they take care of people with mental issues, in the US we put them in a corner and forget about them. That's where the real issues are. Honestly, do you want to give up your guns because someone went nuts??  

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

unless this is a big problem in Canada... shut your fucking hole  ;)

Likely only in ArcticCrushers area,, southern Ontario. Haven't heard any reports up in NW Ontario.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree, but IMO part of the problem with the looking the other way isn't necessarily someone just looking the other way, it's if they do say something, the ridicule that they could be accused of. Like being called a racist, homophobic, ect..I also believe the respect of life is also part of the problem, toss in some ignored mental health issues on top of that and it's a recipe for disaster.

:goodpost:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sometimes too much freedom is a bad thing.

This can be true also. I really feel like life isn't respected anymore, fuckers will shoot a McDonald's worker because they forgot to put a sweet & sour sauce in their bag. It's seriously fucked uo

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Honestly, do you want to give up your guns because someone went nuts??  

How many children have to die for your rights to have guns? What is an acceptable number per year in your mind? 10?20?100? Just give me a number nothing else in your response, JUST A NUMBER!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I really feel like life isn't respected anymore

10000000000% fucking nailed it, spot on , bullseye !!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

civilians can't have full auto without spending mega $$ and a serious background check. If we take all the guns from law abiding citizens, do you really suppose criminals will give theirs up in your utopian world?

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

10000000000% fucking nailed it, spot on , bullseye !!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, just thinking out loud. I think these people who have no respect or value of human life feel this way because their lives are so bad, nothing going for them, no ambition, nothing to look forward to so they have lost the value of life..

I don't know, just my thoughts 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Thank you, just thinking out loud. I think these people who have no respect or value of human life feel this way because their lives are so bad, nothing going for them, no ambition, nothing to look forward to so they have lost the value of life..

I don't know, just my thoughts 

I look at it this way, look at the way a large amount of people on the road everyday drive.  Like they have no value of their own lives or anyone else's around them.  

That's a pile of fucked up people who probably really do value their life, but certainly don't act like it on a daily basis behind the wheel.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Liggett said:

and then when the government dole dries up and they are forced with the reality of having to get a real job, it's lights out and take some innocents along with.

Honestly I feel it's the government dole is what causes it not having to work

the lack of ambition-they just wait on a monthly check

Nothing to look forward to or be proud of, no sense of accomplishment from earning what you have- they just wait on a monthly check.

They don't respect life because they don't respect their own.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

How many children have to die for your rights to have guns? What is an acceptable number per year in your mind? 10?20?100? Just give me a number nothing else in your response, JUST A NUMBER!!!

You're being a hypocrite, I bet you have as many guns as I do, now are you going to give up your guns?!?!? Hell no you aren't so drop the holier than thou attitude. @800renegaderider fully automatics gun were outlawed in the US back in the 1950's.  

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You're being a hypocrite, I bet you have as many guns as I do, now are you going to give up your guns?!?!? Hell no you aren't so drop the holier than thou attitude. @800renegaderider fully automatics gun were outlawed in the US back in the 1950's.  

You might want to do some more research or continue on either or 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

So too scared to answer. The correct answer is zero.

How many school shootings per year in Canada? Kids were safer last year in the Ukraine than the US you fucking moron. Just dumb as fuck.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Individuals with mental health issues are far more likely to be a victim of a violent crime than commit one. 

Badger's answer is to ban all US citizens with mental issues so problem solved. Land of the brave home of the free and all that. Whatever it takes to keep his guns.

28 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nope, You can buy a full auto with license or even without you can any pre86 full auto if your pockets are deep enough and you’re approved.

Huge amounts of loopholes to jump threw for the feds to get a full auto license.  Yes, you are correct you better have deep pockets to get one. 

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

So too scared to answer. The correct answer is zero.

How many school shootings per year in Canada? Kids were safer last year in the Ukraine than the US you fucking moron. Just dumb as fuck.

So are you going to give up your guns? Noooo you are not. Kids were a lot safer in the 50's 60's 70's from mass shootings, so what happen??  

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

Badger's answer is to ban all US citizens with mental issues so problem solved. Land of the brave home of the free and all that. Whatever it takes to keep his guns.

Hey moron, I said Transgenders. 

Edited by Badger**

Suicidality Among Transgender: Elucidating the Role of Interpersonal Risk Factors. Data indicate that 82% of transgender individuals have considered killing themselves and 40% have attempted suicide, with suicidality highest among transgender youth. 

They are a very unstable group, so why in the hell would anyone give them a gun? Today was a perfect example. 

• Like 1