shooter resented having to attend Christian school

28yo transgender with an AR and handgun?  

I can see that... sadly

guess we've all grown numb to all this

nine year olds... Jeezus?

I can't even fathom the thought as a parent... 

giphy.gif

we've got some real problems in this country beyond just gun laws that are far bigger than us and our opinions, our elected dimwits pandering to one base or the other or this irrelevant little forum... and I honestly have no idea how to 'fix' it

the phrase predictable and people shooting up schools shouldn't even be used in the same sentence 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The why didn't it go shoot up some Priest schools or a convent?? It would be doing them a favour as they would all go to their imaginary heaven.

LEAVE THE FUCKING KIDS ALONE FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

28yo transgender with an AR and handgun?  

I can see that... sadly

guess we've all grown numb to all this

nine year olds... Jeezus?

I can't even fathom the thought as a parent... 

giphy.gif

we've got some real problems in this country beyond just gun laws that are far bigger than us and our opinions, our elected dimwits pandering to one base or the other or this irrelevant little forum... and I honestly have no idea how to 'fix' it

the phrase predictable and people shooting up schools shouldn't even be used in the same sentence 

major major fucking problem.  I don't think there is a fix at all.

They should ban transgenders in this country, not guns. 

If you're transgender, you may face gender dysphoria and discrimination, which can affect your mental wellness. Many trans individuals can experience anxiety, depression, sadness, and isolation.

Transgender individuals are at greater risk of mental health problems

the researchers analyzed medical outcomes between 2005 and 2015 for 2,679 individuals in the Swedish population who had received a diagnosis of gender incongruence.

The study found that transgender individuals who had received a diagnosis of gender incongruence were:

six times more likely to have a mood or anxiety disorder than the general population.

three times as likely to be prescribed antidepressants and antianxiety medications.

more than six times as likely to attempt suicide resulting in hospitalization.

The suicide rate and suicidal tendencies among transgender persons are considerably high compared to the general population. Hence, this review is an attempt to understand the issues around suicide and suicidal behavior among transgender persons.

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Liggett said:

Sounds like it was sick of the miserable life it had created for itself. 

It shoulda just ate the first bullet and saved the grief and loss for others. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Badger** said:

They should ban transgenders in this country. 

If you're transgender, you may face gender dysphoria and discrimination, which can affect your mental wellness. Many trans individuals can experience anxiety, depression, sadness, and isolation.

the researchers analyzed medical outcomes between 2005 and 2015 for 2,679 individuals in the Swedish population who had received a diagnosis of gender incongruence.

The study found that transgender individuals who had received a diagnosis of gender incongruence were:

six times more likely to have a mood or anxiety disorder than the general population.

three times as likely to be prescribed antidepressants and antianxiety medications.

The suicide rate and suicidal tendencies among transgender persons are considerably high compared to the general population. Hence, this review is an attempt to understand the issues around suicide and suicidal behavior among transgender persons.

Retards to amirite :thumb:

Fucking retard.

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

The why didn't it go shoot up some Priest schools or a convent?? It would be doing them a favour as they would all go to their imaginary heaven.

LEAVE THE FUCKING KIDS ALONE FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teachers have replaced the priests as groomers moron.

Keep your head in the sand.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

this issue goes far above and beyond anything and everything you typed... which is just the current rage/outrage depending upon personal perspective

remember the phrase going postal from the 1980's?  were they trans, or gay, or republicans or democrats?

we've got some serious mental health issues in this nation my man... very very serious

imagine if the kids in this weeks instance had been yours, or your grandchildren...

idk, but I'm sick of it

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

unless this is a big problem in Canada... shut your fucking hole  ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It is

and how do you or your fellow countrymen propose to resolve it?

we have different laws obviously... and in all seriousness I'm saddened if it is occurring there with the regularity it does here 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this issue goes far above and beyond anything and everything you typed... which is just the current rage/outrage depending upon personal perspective

remember the phrase going postal from the 1980's?  were they trans, or gay, or republicans or democrats?

we've got some serious mental health issues in this nation my man... very very serious

imagine if the kids in this weeks instance had been yours, or your grandchildren...

idk, but I'm sick of it

Then give up your guns, you can be the first to show the county we don't need guns, don't be a hypocrite. Trans people have major mental issues and that's a fact.   

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

idk, but I'm sick of it

Do you think that we as humans today in America have kinda normalized mental health issues when we see them?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Do you think that we as humans today in America have kinda normalized mental health issues when we see them?

We could learn from other countries and get them some real help but what do we do in the US we just lock them up and never get to the root of the problem. 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

thats's the problem, everyone looks the other way then we end up with this shit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

We could learn from other countries and get them some real help but what do we do in the US we just lock them up and never get to the root of the problem. 

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Fucking retard.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He is just looking for attention. 

Edited by Badger**

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Then give up your guns, you can be the first to show the county we don't need guns, don't be a hypocrite. Trans people have major mental issues and that's a fact.   

see, you seemingly can't have a rational conversation about the topic.  that's part of the problem.  single issue focused... your issue  

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

to an extent, and maybe we're all so busy only caring about ourselves we don't GAF about anyone else.

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

which ones?  and what's moved them above the fray of the norm 'here'?

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Sometimes too much freedom is a bad thing.

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and how do you or your fellow countrymen propose to resolve it?

we have different laws obviously... and in all seriousness I'm saddened if it is occurring there with the regularity it does here 

Let's see, who is pushing this agenda globally?

It's not in China or Russia.

• Like 2

Just now, HSR said:

Sometimes too much freedom is a bad thing.

here comes the name calling... on page one

I've got to go make dinner, wife left for Mississippi vacation and the kiddo is going to be home from softball practice soon.   Hope she likes cold hot dogs and cereal.  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

thats's the problem, everyone looks the other way then we end up with this shit

I agree, but IMO part of the problem with the looking the other way isn't necessarily someone just looking the other way, it's if they do say something, the ridicule that they could be accused of. Like being called a racist, homophobic, ect..I also believe the respect of life is also part of the problem, toss in some ignored mental health issues on top of that and it's a recipe for disaster.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1