Wow , even chic's are getting in on the " Im a useless peice of shit but I aint going out alone "

Like I said, its all about spinning the narrative for the low IQ sheep and given the responses here by some it looks to have already taken hold.

Just imagine the spin if a hillbilly did this to a black school.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Highmark said:

So in the end it was another messed up dude. 

I was wrong it was a woman pretending to be a man?  I thought I read them calling her a transgender woman?   I thought the description followed what they wanted to be not the other way around.   Confusing. 

Edited by Highmark

53 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

when a straight guy shoot up a school he’s a murderer. When a trans guy shoots up school he’s a trans murderer. It’s an important distinction to make here on CE. 

The media doesn't think it though.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The media doesn't think it though.

"The media"  That's right.  They are all in cahoots and want to share exactly the same sentiment.  It's been organized, planned, and led so that no of them every do anything different.  It is a brilliant business decision to make sure they have something that isn't unique at all.

....speaking of not thinking.  Wake up Lloyd!

On 3/28/2023 at 6:45 PM, Mainecat said:

A red flag law would have denied her gun purchases.

In order for that to be true, gender dysphoria would have to be classified as a mental illness, which it was till a few days ago. :news:

• Like 2

On 3/28/2023 at 6:45 PM, Mainecat said:

A red flag law would have denied her gun purchases.

Unfortunatly Hippa laws prevent that unless she/her presented a detailed threat to her/she s healthcare provider.

Why isn't Merrick Garland and the DOJ classifying this as a hate crime?

Why hasn't the shooter's manifesto been shown? 

According to that dipshit, this stuff takes time to investigate.  But those same people who put garland where he is are  quick to identify that stiffer gun laws need to be passed and would have "helped"

37 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why isn't Merrick Garland and the DOJ classifying this as a hate crime?

Why hasn't the shooter's manifesto been shown? 

According to that dipshit, this stuff takes time to investigate.  But those same people who put garland where he is are  quick to identify that stiffer gun laws need to be passed and would have "helped"

Is that the new GOP talking point? Hate crime? :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Is that the new GOP talking point? Hate crime? :lol: 

Do you know the definition of a hate crime?

1. A crime motivated by prejudice against a social group.
  2. A crime considered particularly heinous for having been motivated by hate for a race, gender, religion, etc. which can result in harsher punishments by statute.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Do you know the definition of a hate crime?

1. A crime motivated by prejudice against a social group.
  2. A crime considered particularly heinous for having been motivated by hate for a race, gender, religion, etc. which can result in harsher punishments by statute.

I see. So you have proof that this is a hate crime? 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

what are we calling it now when 3 nine year olds. Get gunned down in a Christian school?

Prosecute her, dig her up, kill her again. Best be a long and expensive hate crime investigation so you and racer can sleep better 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Prosecute her, dig her up, kill her again. Best be a long and expensive hate crime investigation so you and racer can sleep better 

Im perfectly fine with her dead. Wish they all would end that way. I know many do , but not enough.

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Welcome to your degenerate America.  Something you have been proud to help create.