Keith Curtis Dominates Again

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Test & Tune before the big crash

TekVest, because it's war out there.

54 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

And for lake racing the "This race means nothing" because a specific manufacturer was almost non-existent - but WAIT!  IF this and IF that... just wait, it will be tremendous!

Lol almost sounds like a liberal. When the race is good for your brand, its a big deal, but when its not, its unheard of! Lol.

how much are tickets to these imaginary races you come up with?  you should get in touch with floracing 

35 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Well, yea duh.
These Hillclimb teams put alot of work into these machines, they are completely configured to the beans and setup intently for this one specific event, with a proper factory big bore engine. If any of those teams do the same thing to a Mountain version of a finalized big bore Catalyst, it would come down to the rider, although the Catalyst would have the edge with the more balanced chassis.

Edit

And the "300+HP for 15,000 miles class means nothing" because a specific manufacturer was almost non-existent:lol:

and we know all this from what?  a few test rides and one hill climb event?  C'mon man...

17 minutes ago, Doug said:

All Yamaha needs to do is come up with a good chassis.

Yamaha had just as many sleds finish in the pro class of the Snocross race this past weekend as Cat did.

Zero 

• Like 1

And thats with the ProCross only a few years ago.
If a team builds a Catalyst the same way they do for the Hill Climb, it may dominate the entire industry across the board.

Edit
And I'll repeat myself because it was so money the first time:

These Hillclimb teams put alot of work into these machines, they are completely configured to the beans and setup intently for this one specific event, with a proper factory big bore engine. If any of those teams do the same thing to a Mountain version of a finalized big bore Catalyst, it would come down to the rider, although the Catalyst would have the edge with the more balanced chassis.

Edited by stinkipinki

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

ta1.JPG

ta2.JPG

8 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

And thats with the ProCross only a few years ago.
If a team builds a Catalyst the same way they do for the Hill Climb, it may dominate the entire industry across the board.

Edit
And I'll repeat myself because it was so money the first time:

ProCross was a nice chassis for some forms of racing but living in the past isn't going to make their current sleds better.  Its actually too bad Cat doesn't embrace the RMSHA circuit a bit more than with the Tapio's.  

Most people don't know that Kirk Hibbert came from out west and was an excellent Hill Climber.

Any claim Cat could dominate anything anymore is foolish claim at best.   Poo and Doo have excellent engineering teams are far greater willingness to invest in the industry than Textron.    

Someone needs to bookmark this thread for the possibility of Keith Curtis jumping on Cat, and winning .... and then this hill climb race will be important to the green kool aid crew :roflcrying:

It is funny how the title of this thread doesn't even mention Polaris, yet it turns into a pissing match.  Put Keith Curtis on just about any sled entered in that race, and he'll likely win.  Just like Tucker would have done on a Polaris or SkiDoo, or Herf would do on any other brand.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

If that same team puts wings and jet engine on a catalyst chassis just imagine what the fucking thing might do!

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

2018? 

Jeezus... I'm a Cat guy at heart but it seems you're wearing @ZR6000RR's green goggles lately.  he needs them back btw, got in an epic 34mph wreck over the weekend because of the flat light.

You really this stupid? visibility was zero due to cloud cover. even had my amber shield down and could not see what was in front of me. Had it been clear out, y

even you would have seen the berm. Everridden in bright, but cloudy conditions? doubtful since all you do is troll on the internet. :lol:

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

You really this stupid? visibility was zero due to cloud cover. even had my amber shield down and could not see what was in front of me. Had it been clear out, y

even you would have seen the berm. Everridden in bright, but cloudy conditions? doubtful since all you do is troll on the internet. :lol:

Na, you just can't fucking ride. You were out going beyond your means albeit only at 35.  Had you been in control of the situation you wouldn't have crashed period.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

turn off the lights and close your eyes... that's zero visibility.  wait, your a government worker so the lights were probably already off.  sorry to disturb you from your nap and once again giving the Norman County taxpayers good value for their money. 

you name the condition and I've ridden in it without crashing, at more than 34 mph. 

:)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

turn off the lights and close your eyes... that's zero visibility.  wait, your a government worker so the lights were probably already off.  sorry to disturb you from your nap and once again giving the Norman County taxpayers good value for their money. 

you name the condition and I've ridden in it without crashing, at more than 34 mph. 

Home today. Fuck you are the worst troll on here. Sure, you have ridden in every condition, in a video game!

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

They called in ZR600RR replacement at work.  Couldn't even tell the difference.

Sign highway.jpg

• Haha 6

OMG, if you have never crashed a sled in your life I say your full of shit or you ride like a pussy. Fuck this shit is funny as hell.:lol2: You may not like the guy but don't kick him when he's busted up.  WTF:dunno:

Before anyone gives Badger shit, "STFU" :thumbsup: :lol2:

Edited by Badger**

36 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You really this stupid? visibility was zero due to cloud cover. even had my amber shield down and could not see what was in front of me. Had it been clear out,

Don't listen to these guys, everyone knows cloudy skies and 35 mph is a dangerous combination. You're an animal dude:thumb:

When clouds cause me visibility issues I usually drop down 10k ft in altitude and get under them.

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

:lmao: Low light doesn't reduce visibility to zero.  Hell at Jackson Hole it is was snowing hard some of the days and the riders were making it to the top. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

Now the other geriatric retard is yelling "Pick on me too you guys!!! Please???"

35 mph head injury is my guess:news:

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: Low light doesn't reduce visibility to zero.  Hell at Jackson Hole it is was snowing hard some of the days and the riders were making it to the top. 

At 35 mph though? They aren't THAT crazy.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Home today. Fuck you are the worst troll on here. Sure, you have ridden in every condition, in a video game!

no, in real life.

why you at home?  did you hurt your good etch a sketch wrist?  

37 minutes ago, Doug said:

They called in ZR600RR replacement at work.  Couldn't even tell the difference.

Sign highway.jpg

probably took an entire truck full of his relatives and a geo location system to figure out how to place the cones.

37 minutes ago, Badger** said:

OMG, if you have never crashed a sled in your life I say your full of shit or you ride like a pussy. Fuck this shit is funny as hell.:lol2: You may not like the guy but don't kick him when he's busted up.  WTF:dunno:

Before anyone gives Badger shit, "STFU" :thumbsup: :lol2:

one, when I was ten on an icy corner with my baby brother on the back.  we were going more than 34mph.  hit the snow covered ice patch, up and into a maple tree, peeled the bitch off, stopped my brother from crying 'dads going to kill us' into convincing him dad was going to kill me.  picked up pieces of the bubble shield he broke on my back... and,  I went to school the next day like a big boy.

nothing since though, 43 years later.

please go ahead and feel free to tell us just how clumsy you are as well... maybe you and the gravel liberator can compare notes. :news:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It was bright but hazy, cloudy. You could not see contour changes. Hell, you could not make out sled tracks. I don't care. It happened and it hurt but I rode it out anyway.   

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

please go ahead and feel free to tell us just how clumsy you are as well... maybe you and the gravel liberator can compare notes. :news:

You just made his day :lol:

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Obivously you ride around blind corners, across intersections, and other shit beyond your vision as well.  Sad.

Jim 

Screenshot_20230327_135406_Samsung Internet.jpg

27 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It was bright but hazy, cloudy. You could not see contour changes. Hell, you could not make out sled tracks. I don't care. It happened and it hurt but I rode it out anyway.   

Yeah....that's called flat light Tucker.  :lol:   How long you been riding anyway?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

51 years!

And in 51 years you never learned to ride to conditions?   No wonder so many idiots kill themselves on sleds. 

• Haha 1