Keith Curtis Dominates Again

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Based on how incoherent that was, we HOPE you were drinking.  Step away from the emojis, you obviously don't understand how they work.

Off topic again!! And now his boy friend is running defiance for him. 

6 hours ago, Badger** said:

I've done that, ripped the brake lever clean off but I never got hurt. That sucks man. 

Your first post in this thread, on PAGE 1 was off topic.  Not at all about Keith Curtis, but all about you trying to win friends again.  So take your off topic and shove it up your badgerhole.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Off topic again!! And now his friend is running defiance for him. 

You should look up defiance.  As usual, your sentence makes zero fucking sense.  Have you called your doc to fix your aspergers meds?  They need to be upped, badly.

• Haha 1

Looks like that 8/9 year old Polaris chassis lost to BRP's 6/7 year old G4/G5 chassis.
And Badger's Doo's take home the most coveted award in the land!
This is why I'm considering a 18 850 ETEC 129/137 or 18+ 998 137.
IMHO the 23 looks worse though, I get they gotta freshen up the looks to appease the consumer....maybe it looks better in life.

Edited by stinkipinki

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yeah....that's called flat light Tucker:lol:   How long you been riding anyway?

otb... :lol2:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

100mph Ice heave totaled the sled 1989 ZRT, good times back then

how flat was the light, and did you go to work the next day? 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

My son and 2 buddies went out west 30+ hour drive to do just that, ride the mountains. My boy and the 1 buddy rode 12 days straight, the other guy was there for a month and rode 27 consecutive days in the mountains so yes guys do say that. Trail riding doesn't appeal to the younger guys at least around here,, it's all backcountry tail stands dude.

my favorite part of watching Jackson Hole yesterday was seeing sleds tumble down the mountain.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

That sucks.....Geez 35 mph so basically you were at top speed right? 

:lol:

he's had it up to 50... in perfect light conditions. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Looks like that 8/9 year old Polaris chassis lost to BRP's 6/7 year old G4/G5 chassis.
And Badger's Doo's take home the most coveted award in the land!
This is why I'm considering a 18 850 ETEC 129/137 or 18+ 998 137.
IMHO the 23 looks worse though, I get they gotta freshen up the looks to appease the consumer....maybe it looks better in life.

you'll fit right in with the SkiDouche crowd, especially if you are shorter than 5'-9" and overly defensive.  

they are a bit tippy though...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stinkipinki said:

All I gotta do it put smoked headlight covers on and starting bragging about the R-Motion and I'm in.

don't forget all the SkiDouche branded clothing... otherwise they'll consider you an outlier.  

and in all seriousness @ZR6000RR, I'm sincerely glad you're okay and lived to tell a story that gave us all a damned good chuckle today.  maybe keep it under 20 or 25 next time the conditions are so horrifying.

;)

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you'll fit right in with the SkiDouche crowd, especially if you are shorter than 5'-9" and overly defensive.  

#defiance :news:  An admin's work is never done.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Your first post in this thread, on PAGE 1 was off topic.

Not a single on topic post in the thread, zero. Typical.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lies.  Still surprised you bought the Rush....but no way, no how are you considering an 18 Etec.  

maybe he should get the 800 etech, those are nearly as trustworthy as the early Polaris 800's and the pick a year Ctech 8000's

or, either 850 used... their bulletproof with some miles on them.  wait... a 998 that's been tuned and fucked with, the gold standard of reliability.

c235d822af6d4a21846ab7b01b548010.jpg

not to quote Bontz, but they're all on gasp of air, fuel or spark away from blowing the fuck up.

bring back...

suzuki.gif

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yep and man does that team spend coin. 

He's the Tucker Hibbert of hillclimbs for sure and it I'm sure Polaris dumps a pile of money his way because of it. I wish we could see helmet cam footage of the big guns going up the hill , would be cool to see it from the racers perspective.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You should look up defiance.  As usual, your sentence makes zero fucking sense.  Have you called your doc to fix your aspergers meds?  They need to be upped, badly.

*Defense, I was at work, you know making money.

Not a bad run by the new Cat, they had a little bit of operator error but still for a first time run not bad. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HSR said:

You need to know your limits dude. 35 mph !!!!! Whoa , slow da fuck down. You're not on a Catalyst :news: 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Fuck I don't remember approving his account?

Screenshot_20230327_155425_Samsung Internet.jpg

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Don't listen to these guys, everyone knows cloudy skies and 35 mph is a dangerous combination. You're an animal dude:thumb:

When clouds cause me visibility issues I usually drop down 10k ft in altitude and get under them.

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Now the other geriatric retard is yelling "Pick on me too you guys!!! Please???"

35 mph head injury is my guess:news:

At 35 mph though? They aren't THAT crazy.

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Obivously you ride around blind corners, across intersections, and other shit beyond your vision as well.  Sad.

4 hours ago, HSR said:

You just made his day :lol:

Jim 

Screenshot_20230327_135406_Samsung Internet.jpg

3 hours ago, HSR said:

The damn ice heaves shouldn't be doing 100mph !! 35 Mph MAX!!!

On a very rare 1989 ZRT to boot. Just the coolest stories!!!

3 hours ago, HSR said:

No shit and if he isn't he should be 🤣

3 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol::lol: Ummmm K :news:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Let me know who it is and I'll have a talk with him. The stalking around here has gotten so bad the ambulance chasing lawyers are trying to make money off the site.

Screenshot_20230324_201545_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Not a single on topic post in the thread, zero. Typical.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

:backpeddle:   Just STFU and go away how about that :thumb:

Off topic, Fuck off "How about that". :fuckyou::slacker:

• Like 1

Well folks there it is,,,, full fucking retard. What an absolute fucking drama queen/attention whore.

I'm sorry to all in this thread for providing a couple laughs and a few giggles. I just got shit from the Wannabe Moderator again and I don't want to get pretend banned.

*Defense, I was at work, you know making money.

ie, hiding the fact you are on a forum from your boss and using your phone.  Even worse since you obviously work for family as you aren't employable otherwise.

Off topic, Fuck off "How about that". 

That is your MO.  You are a piece of shit though, so there is that.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

ie, hiding the fact you are on a forum from your boss and using your phone.  Even worse since you obviously work for family as you aren't employable otherwise.

That is your MO.  You are a piece of shit though, so there is that.

:lies:I do not use my phone I can't stand using my phone at work, it works for shit in that steel building and I was working from home today. And you are HSR's little internet bitch boy toy. :fuckoff: