Most On Here….

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't recall asking you for a bet?

Do you push for firearm training and safety in schools to the wife and your parent? Obviously would save a lot of lives.

:lol: Reasonable gun laws and mental health support will save lives.  Admit it - you care more about guns than kids.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Reasonable gun laws and mental health support will save lives.  Admit it - you care more about guns than kids.  

Not at all, I educated my children on firearm safety when they were in elementary school, I'm a responsible parent who cares about kids. My kids shoot often and are extremely responsible around firearms. It sucks some shitty parents are against it. 

When my daughter turns 21 in a year and a half she is off to get her concealed carry permit.:bc:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Anything remotely controversial they do. FTR - I disagree with it.  Schools are run by professionals who are more than capable of educating little Johny and Sally.  Most need to be exposed to more not less.  And more often than not the parents who bitch the most are uneducated shitty parents who offer little support for their kids.  Don’t like it.  Send them to a charter or private school.  Schools shouldn’t have to cater to the squeaky wheels.  

Give us universal school choice...so we don't have to pay your indoctrination camp first. Let the dollars follow the student. 

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Give us universal school choice...so we don't have to pay your indoctrination camp first. Let the dollars follow the student. 

You have it. Send your little angels to a charter/private school.  Just don’t ask me to pay for it or subside it.  :thumbsup:

The quality of our public education has gone down dramatically.  We spend more money than every other country except Luxembourg, yet our outcomes are barely average. Likely it's because they are focused on lgtbq+ stupidity. 

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/the-u-s-is-losing-its-competitive-advantage-3306225

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The quality of our public education has gone down dramatically.  We spend more money than every other country except Luxembourg, yet our outcomes are barely average. Likely it's because they are focused on lgtbq+ stupidity. 

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/the-u-s-is-losing-its-competitive-advantage-3306225

:lol: You’re the face of right wing hackery :lmao:  Yo - let me know when the publicly funded private schools you champion take all kids…..BD, SPED, Handicap, low income, etc.  Truth is - you want publicly funded private schools without any of the above.  You’re doing what Betsy tells you.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You have it. Send your little angels to a charter/private school.  Just don’t ask me to pay for it or subside it.  :thumbsup:

We dont...the money doesn't fully follow the student. We still would be subsidizing the punlic option. Secondly, the student must attend the public option in the district they reside in. Meaning if my public district is failing I can't send them to the neighboring district.  (Not really a problem for me)...but inner city kids across the country should have access to well performing districts. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You’re the face of right wing hackery :lmao:  Yo - let me know when the publicly funded private schools you champion take all kids…..BD, SPED, Handicap, low income, etc.  Truth is - you want publicly funded private schools without any of the above.  You’re doing what Betsy tells you.  :lol: 

You have no fucking clue..

https://www.audacy.com/wbbm780/news/local/55-schools-chicago-students-cant-math-or-read-proficiently

Just now, SkisNH said:

We dont...the money doesn't fully follow the student. We still would be subsidizing the punlic option. Secondly, the student must attend the public option in the district they reside in. Meaning if my public district is failing I can't send them to the neighboring district.  (Not really a problem for me)...but inner city kids across the country should have access to well performing districts. 

You don’t GAF about inner city kids.  Have you toured their facilities?  Ever compare them to the suburbs?  Even if a kid wants tk option out - who’s transporting them?  

You’re a good Betsy minion - your rhetoric you regurgitate benefits the rich - not the poor. 

You don’t GAF about inner city kids.  Have you toured their facilities?  Ever compare them to the suburbs?  Even if a kid wants tk option out - who’s transporting them?  

You’re a good Betsy minion - your rhetoric you regurgitate benefits the rich - not the poor. 

Just because you sell schools stadium lighting and have been to some inner city schools to work up quotes doesn't mean you care about kids or know anything at all about inner city schooling. You seriously need to get a grip

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Not surprised.  Large districts have major challenges.  Suburban kids would perform to a similar levels if they were surrounded by similar infrastructure - not just school conditions but transportation, roads, housing, etc.  

Not surprised.  Large districts have major challenges.  Suburban kids would perform to a similar levels if they were surrounded by similar infrastructure - not just school conditions but transportation, roads, housing, etc.  

So the condition of the school, the bus, road and housing is their biggest problem...surely it's not the teachers, the teachers union or the administrator. 

Stop worrying about pronouns and teach math and science.  

Just now, SkisNH said:

So the condition of the school, the bus, road and housing is their biggest problem...surely it's not the teachers, the teachers union or the administrator. 

Stop worrying about pronouns and teach math and science.  

Of course - it’s always good for some random suburban white guy with all the answers :lol:  Have you ever listened to inner city educators?  Have you ever asked them what could be done to improve?  

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not surprised that 55 schools can't produce 1 at grade level student.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Of course - it’s always good for some random suburban white guy with all the answers :lol:  Have you ever listened to inner city educators?  Have you ever asked them what could be done to improve?  

It's not stadium lights...

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Maybe tell them to stop stealing all the money before you point the finger...they don’t GAF about their own students.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/10/21/school-vendors-kickbacks-detroit/74353156/

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe tell them to stop stealing all the money before you point the finger...they don’t GAF about their own students.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/10/21/school-vendors-kickbacks-detroit/74353156/

She should be prosecuted and obviously fired.  So classroom teachers really are doing more with less then :news:

Doing the absolute worst with the second most in the country.  It is a 💯 Democrat control issue, not a money issue.  Fucking dems are getting rich off stupid kids. 

F6E286A5-3970-4C13-8426-099E8850A149.jpeg

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

She should be prosecuted and obviously fired.  So classroom teachers really are doing more with less then :news:

It’s systemic corruption at all levels in every school and government office in the city of Detroit and you can’t blame Republicans yet you will. 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Doing the absolute worst with the second most in the country.  It is a 💯 Democrat control issue, not a money issue.  Fucking dems are getting rich off stupid kids. 

F6E286A5-3970-4C13-8426-099E8850A149.jpeg

Making money off stupid kids goes back to W’s ‘No child left behind’ 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s systemic corruption at all levels in every school and government office in the city of Detroit and you can’t blame Republicans yet you will. 

Who blamed Repugs over your link?  What’s the spastic painter think?