trump on Ron

"Ron DeSanctimonious is the most overrated politician in America," Trump claimed in a separate post on Thursday. "His Numbers on COVID, Crime, and Education are terrible, but nobody knows it—Now they do. He shouldn’t even be running!"

If he can make it through all the verbal abuse from trump unscathed he’ll win the nomination. He’ll be the first though, no R has done that yet running against Trump.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

If he can make it through all the verbal abuse from trump unscathed he’ll win the nomination. He’ll be the first though, no R has done that yet running against Trump.

Im not sure why. In the first primary debate Trump looked like a child.

• Like 1

So if we factor in the bullshit level and amount of lies orange fat man is known for can someone de-code his message here? Sure seems like he’s saying “I’m threatened by Ron!”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Republicans that have faced trump become unelectable. Scott Walker found that out. 

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Republicans that have faced trump become unelectable. Scott Walker found that out. 

Scott Walker was a shit candidate to start with. What decent candidate has trump ever faced? Not a single one from my count. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Scott Walker was a shit candidate to start with. What decent candidate has trump ever faced? Not a single one from my count. 

Still in on lil Ron?  

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Still in on lil Ron?  

I’d probably vote for him if it came down to it in a general. I don’t like him and he’s generally the type of candidate I would oppose but this covid thing has laid bare the differences between fascist Dems and republicans who wanted to stay open and investigate the fraud that was foisted on us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’d probably vote for him if it came down to it in a general. I don’t like him and he’s generally the type of candidate I would oppose but this covid thing has laid bare the differences between fascist Dems and republicans who wanted to stay open and investigate the fraud that was foisted on us.

So in the end you’re an authoritarian bootlicker :thumbsup:  

No thanks 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So in the end you’re an authoritarian bootlicker :thumbsup:  

No thanks 

Authoritarian is get this shot or lose your job , that’s fascist authoritarian bullshit and as close as it’s ever been to my personal world 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1