Covid tidbit

Why, it's almost like they acquired some form of immune deficiency..... like some sort of syndrome... :lol:

People who contracted COVID-19 before they got vaccinated appear to have damaged a key part of their immune-cell response, Stanford University researchers have found.

The study, published last week in the journal Immunity, reported a "major reduction" in the body's quantity and quality of CD8+ T cells -- known as "killer T cells" for their ability to kill infected cells -- in people who had survived a bout with COVID-19.

"You have damage that, even in recovery from the infection, you haven't really recovered your ability to make those CD8+ cells. So something happened in the course of infection to prevent that, to damage your response," Stanford professor Mark Davis, head of the university's Institute for Immunity, Transplantation and Infection, told CBS News.

The researchers found that vaccination of people who had never been infected with COVID-19 sparked robust CD4+ and CD8+ T-cell responses to the virus' spike protein.

But people who had survived a COVID-19 infection before vaccination produced spike-specific CD8+ T cells at considerably lower levels -- and with less functionality -- compared to vaccinated people who had never been infected.

Meanwhile, a study says that people who had covid-19, and then got the vaccine anyway, as "Doctor" Anthony Fauci demanded, actually wound up damaging their body's natural immune response.

Edited by Snake

46 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Did you take an early unproven COVID vaccine? Did your employer force you to take a COVID vaccine? Then call We, Sueum & Howe law firms and we will get you the money you deserve.

You know thats coming..

So Pfizer knew in Jan 21 that the poison didn't stay in the injection site and the lippid nanoparticles went to every organ in the body and what the concentrations were.  So the rna goes along including in the bone marrow.

I guess this means the vax is working.

Poor Deepfaggot and the blind leading the blind stupid flock of sheep.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Anti vaxxers are surely delusional.

Private jet owners are only hiring unjabbed pilots....

But the janitor from a print shop knows better... :bc:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Private jet owners are only hiring unjabbed pilots....

But the janitor from a print shop knows better... :bc:

not the janitor, his job is to pick up sandwiches at subway for the people that aren’t related to the boss

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Snake said:

Everyone drops dead on an athletic field or just don't wake up. Haven't you seen the memo?

Funny how much that has slowed down in the last few mo . What could have poss changed I am having a hard time putting 2 and 2 together on this one lol

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Wake up you were lied to and only partly your fault.  But staying stupid is all on you with the information now available 

Calling people Anti Vax still is the first clue he is staying stupid. But he has to stick with his Cult. 

Never been "anti Vax" ever in my life but I wasn't taken those rushed fucking jabs that dont even work. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Calling people Anti Vax still is the first clue he is staying stupid. But he has to stick with his Cult. 

Never been "anti Vax" ever in my life but I wasn't taken those rushed fucking jabs that dont even work. 

Speaking of vaccine did you get your smallpox booster this week ? Oh wait 

• Like 1