New York nears deal to ban gas stoves in new homes

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

That's a 2 way street Rob, did you ever think maybe if you put certain people on Ignore and stop replying and commenting on every post some of the bullshit would stop?

You say you don't give a Fuck but yet you keep on replying to the same people you bitch about all the time........ rofl.png.46942efac1fdd706290c71af002757f9.png

Ignore Feature - - - :thumbsup:

That's correct, :thumbsup: thats what a Badger does, they are relentless MF'ers. :bc:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

That is not at all what badger does.  What he does do is say things like "I've moved on" and then doesn't.

Keep coming at me?!?! and I keep fighting like a Badger. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

That's correct, :thumbsup: thats what a Badger does, they are relentless MF'ers. :bc:

why don't you and HSR just get a room and get it over with, your worse than NOone chasing 550 around, enough of this internet foreplay:snack:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

why don't you and HSR just get a room and get it over with, your worse than NOone chasing 550 around, enough of this internet foreplay:snack:

Hard pass bro. Having a stalker isn't optional. As usual he came in quoting my post to someone else trying to derail the thread. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Oh I forgot incandescent light bulbs. The repugs freaked out on that.

You should move to NY 

Nobody like you should live in NH.

I bet all your neighbors hate you. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

You should move to NY 

we don' need anymore of his type in NY we have more than enough now

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

Soooooooo,

Hi my name is Rob I identify as a Badger, My pronouns are -She-Her-HER'S-They-Them...........  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Soooooooo,

Hi my name is Rob I identify as a Badger, My pronouns are -She-Her-HER'S-They-Them...........  :thumbsup:

And you identify as a female according to your AV. She-Her for you. :whistle:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Good they voted for and fostered this shit now wollow in it

Sad part is most Upstate and LI NYers are good people, they get fucked over by NYC morons. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Good they voted for and fostered this shit now wollow in it

NYC and Albany voted for that bullshit not the rest of the state, NY should use the electoral system one county, one electoral vote, enough of downstate sewer NYC pulling the strings

13 hours ago, Badger** said:

And you identify as a female according to your AV. She-Her for you. :whistle:

:dunno:  - - Well that's a new one on me I never knew someone's avatar picture means that's what they identify as in their real life?? So does that mean you now Identify as a Large Green Woman?? - Badger's  pronouns are -She-Her-HER'S-They-Them. Make up your mind do you Identify as a Badger or a Large Green Woman.......... :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why is banning gas stoves such a big deal? Seems reasonable for a number of reasons. 

Some homes were never set up for electric stoves, electric service may not be big enough to handle the added stove, finished parts of the home would need reworked to get electric to the kitchen stove, and the electrical system in this country will not support all of the electric stuff they are pushing. Major upgrades and reworking of the electrical grid need to be done before they force everything to be electric in and around our homes....jmo

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Some homes were never set up for electric stoves, electric service may not be big enough to handle the added stove, finished parts of the home would need reworked to get electric to the kitchen stove, and the electrical system in this country will not support all of the electric stuff they are pushing. Major upgrades and reworking of the electrical grid need to be done before they force everything to be electric in and around our homes....jmo

The grid will handle the slow progression and expansion just fine like it has since the invent of electricity.

makes no sense to build it until it is needed. Why build a big honking power plants if they will just sit there for decades unused until the demand for it is needed.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
23 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You should move to NY 

We got wayyy to many like him already! He belongs in Massholeachusettes.

• Haha 1