New York nears deal to ban gas stoves in new homes

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I got an Idea HSR don't mention me don't look my way and don't give any hints you are talking about me.:thumbsup:

Just like the honey Badger, I don't give a fuck :thumbsup:

223352.jpg

Screenshot_20230324_214430_Samsung Internet.jpg

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Supporters see the potential law as a national model that they hope can spur similar action by other states and the federal government to limit fossil fuel use in buildings, which are a major source of greenhouse gas emissions contributing to climate change.

So just how do they think they will replace NG as a heat/cooking source? With fossil fuel produced electricity or is the Sun and wind going to save the day. Lord knows nukes ain't an option. Just ridiculous :dunno: 

starting to bite my tonge lately,  saying anything , worried about the red flag stuff ,, look I didn't want this like most here , but it sure looks like this f6666ker is getting away with it , for the life of me , i cant believe it happening

9 hours ago, HSR said:

So just how do they think they will replace NG as a heat/cooking source? With fossil fuel produced electricity or is the Sun and wind going to save the day. Lord knows nukes ain't an option. Just ridiculous :dunno: 

The electrical system in the USA can't handle the demands it has now how in the hell are they going to handle everything being electric. :thumbsup:

If the power goes out now I can still take a hot shower, light my gas stove and with a small generator run my natural gas furnace.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Repugs are beta’s - it’s their DNA.

Wrong but you are what’s known as a Mega Beta. That title is reserved for idiots like you  who can’t perform super simple tasks like blown fuse diagnosis. :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

The electrical system in the USA can't handle the demands it has now how in the hell are they going to handle everything being electric. :thumbsup:

If the power goes out now I can still take a hot shower, light my gas stove and with a small generator run my natural gas furnace.

The first question is, why are they even bringing up the idea of banning NG? Because liberals are just the dumbest fucking idiots on the planet.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

I got an Idea HSR don't mention me don't look my way and don't give any hints you are talking about me.:thumbsup:

Just like the honey Badger, I don't give a fuck :thumbsup:

That's a 2 way street Rob, did you ever think maybe if you put certain people on Ignore and stop replying and commenting on every post some of the bullshit would stop?

You say you don't give a Fuck but yet you keep on replying to the same people you bitch about all the time........ rofl.png.46942efac1fdd706290c71af002757f9.png

Ignore Feature - - - :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Someone better hurry up and make a scratch proof induction stove.  I love the responsiveness of commercial induction but I often don't use spatulas instead flipping things in the pan which will scratch the shit out of what is on the market today.  If there was I would switch even though it means my mauviel copper would be rendered non-functional.  That being said as a mandate this is fucked.  Almost as dumb as the ev subsidy.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumpers get triggered easy. Shower heads to gas stoves….lmao

yeah you stupid fucking liberals are balls deep in anything the dems tell you to do, brainwashed braindead idiots, unable to think for yourselves