Trump attacks DeSantis 4 times more than Biden, as 2024 race heats up

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

And he hasn't even threw his hat in the ring yet :lol: 

I really do enjoy Trump’s nastiness. You just never know what’s gonna come out of his mouth. DeSantis really does look like a stiff and dumb politician compared to trump. 

• Haha 1

Trump will win if he runs.
And all of this degenerate shit will be outlawed.

DeSantis will be president in my lifetime, and he will continue to bring back integrity and accountability, two things liberals hate.

Edited by stinkipinki
  • Haha 1

Some things are more important than just the man or the party...

But, as with other causes that seem to seize the national conscience overnight, a public reckoning follows. Like defunding the police, “gender-affirming” the children is now unpopular. This month, a Reuters/Ipsos poll found that 61 percent of Americans, and 66 percent of political independents, “prefer a [presidential] candidate who opposes allowing medical treatment for minors related to gender identity.”

https://www.commentary.org/abe-greenwald/the-tide-is-turning-against-big-trans/

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Millions of kids are getting gender related surgeries. It's a massive conveyor belt of dick whacking. Just a big pile of dicks and tits. :lol: 

Wait another 10-20 years . If the lefty loons get their way we could be there . 

I never even met a "trans" when I was younger.  Never even heard about that shit in kids. Now I have a 16 year old family member thats one. 

You are being naive if you dont think its the new trend for these socially awkward kids to latch onto something. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

I never even met a "trans" when I was younger.  Never even heard about that shit in kids. Now I have a 16 year old family member thats one. 

You are being naive if you dont think its the new trend for these socially awkward kids to latch onto something. 

Yes. I’m terrified of this. :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Yes. I’m terrified of this. :lol: 

Im sure you are all for lowering the population so Im sure you think it's great. Plus you arent raising Kids anymore either. 

Boomers had it easy. 

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I know 3 of these misfits.  Like you I didn't know any growing up, and a transvestite was rightly considered a mentally sick freak.  It will never be normalized despite all the virtue signaling Karen moms and leftie loons pretending its ok.  We even have a whole bunch of new words to describe them.  Gays Against Groomers is a good organization that rightly recognizes this trans movement will likely backfire on the gay community.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Im sure you are all for lowering the population so Im sure you think it's great. Plus you arent raising Kids anymore either. 

Boomers had it easy. 

The GOP is great at taking insignificant issues and convincing the brain dead that it’s life threatening. It’s been their thing for years. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The GOP is great at taking insignificant issues and convincing the brain dead that it’s life threatening. It’s been their thing for years. 

Plenty of parents dealing with this would disagree that its a insignificant issue. 

Life threatening ? Maybe Not. Unless of course your kid kills themself after chopping their nuts off at 14 then realizing at 24 they fucked up. :read:

• Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Plenty of parents dealing with this would disagree that its a insignificant issue. 

Life threatening ? Maybe Not. Unless of course your kid kills themself after chopping their nuts off at 14 then realizing at 24 they fucked up. :read:

Plenty of parents? Would that be like a plethora of parents? :lol: 

Just now, EvilBird said:

1 in 5 Gen Z identifies as a gender other than what they were born with according to a new study.  Assuming thats accurate, not sure how anyone can "spin" that as normal or insignificant.

• Like 1