Man at Center of Jan. 6 Conspiracy Theory Demands Retraction From Fox

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, ignore all the video evidence of Ray Epps inciting the crowd, ignore the fact that he was on the FBI most wanted list until he wasn’t right after January 6, yeah, ignore that he was never arrested, ignore all that. Oh yeah, corner to corner your links are shit they don’t even come up. Fuck Ray Epps.  I wonder if any of you lefties in this forum understand how money can buy just about anything including a Mainstream narrative these days. Like someone else said, just ignore the video evidence right in front of eyes.  most of all you can tell who paid attention in civics class. Ignore all the constitutional and presidential norms that have gotten tossed right out the window since Trump came into office, and the $500 million that Zuckerberg spread around and who knows how many hundreds of millions that Soros has spread around like that’s not gonna have an impact.  The left in government all need to die in a fire.  smh.

A good little Fox News minion you are. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, ignore all the video evidence of Ray Epps inciting the crowd, ignore the fact that he was on the FBI most wanted list until he wasn’t right after January 6, yeah, ignore that he was never arrested, ignore all that. Oh yeah, corner to corner your links are shit they don’t even come up. Fuck Ray Epps.  I wonder if any of you lefties in this forum understand how money can buy just about anything including a Mainstream narrative these days. Like someone else said, just ignore the video evidence right in front of eyes.  most of all you can tell who paid attention in civics class. Ignore all the constitutional and presidential norms that have gotten tossed right out the window since Trump came into office, and the $500 million that Zuckerberg spread around and who knows how many hundreds of millions that Soros has spread around like that’s not gonna have an impact.  The left in government all need to die in a fire.  smh.

So the FBI put their alleged informant on their most wanted list? That’s a new one. Does the CIA put their spies on their most wanted list too, just to throw off the scent?

He never entered the Capitol, vandalized, or assaulted officers. Why would he be arrested? I know he told people to march to the Capitol, but then again so did Trump, and I’m not sure anyone has been charged with anything related to that.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Im not sure if it is blind hate of Trump, blissful ignorance, or complete denial of how corrupt our government is. 
Seems to be the same people who want to defend the government sponsored propaganda relentlessly.  They don’t even want a discussion on wether our government is lying to us, stealing from us, harming us.  Hard to believe some are still throwing out the conspiracy theorist label . 

Really opened my eyes seeing the tactics the FBI engaged in while framing citizens for the “Whitmer kidnapping “ The sickening way the media knowingly propagated their lies and ignored the  facts. 

Yup I dont get it. 

So quick to label you a conspiracy wack job despite the lies and cover ups constantly exposed. 

They just ignore when the truth is finally exposed and never acknowledge they were wrong, instead jump to the next big lie,  rinse and repeat. Good little sheep. The Government banks on this and so far they have been right. 

How about JFK , how many years later and countless evidence? 

MLK?

Vegas shooting ? 

911 ? 

Snowden?

Covid lab leak? Covid origin? Covid death numbers ? 

The list is long and disturbing. 

Not even sure how some people get thru life being so naive and stupid. Guess the saying is right ignorance is bliss. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So the FBI put their alleged informant on their most wanted list? That’s a new one. Does the CIA put their spies on their most wanted list too, just to throw off the scent?

He never entered the Capitol, vandalized, or assaulted officers. Why would he be arrested? I know he told people to march to the Capitol, but then again so did Trump, and I’m not sure anyone has been charged with anything related to that.

Go get another Booster dummy :lol:

vAcCiNeS jUsT kEeP yOu fRoM bEiNg hOsPiTaLiZeD aNd nOt GeTtiNg aS sIcK

9874AE49-E20F-40C7-A252-77869AC68856.jpeg

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

So just gonna ignore the video I posted of actual logic,  not answer the question I asked of why Ray Epps isnt in jail and was taken off FBI most wanted list and just post some garbage from the leftwing failing Daily Show :lol:

Stick to the Snowcross threads .You are good at that. 

instigator...  ;)

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Go get another Booster dummy :lol:

vAcCiNeS jUsT kEeP yOu fRoM bEiNg hOsPiTaLiZeD aNd nOt GeTtiNg aS sIcK

9874AE49-E20F-40C7-A252-77869AC68856.jpeg

Wow….. 

Just because you have random thoughts and can’t stay in topic doesn’t mean post them. 9_9

But…… post some random Biden memes next, they’re hilarious!

:lol:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Oh You bad!! :lmao:

672DC96B-4ADF-4413-9560-003841D59037.jpeg

do you think I really want to hang out in the CE all day and debate with people who's minds aren't likely to change one bit no matter what you or I post?

it's all pretty silly really... 

giphy.gif

snatch the pebble... ;)

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Wow….. 

Just because you have random thoughts and can’t stay in topic doesn’t mean post them. 9_9

But…… post some random Biden memes next, they’re hilarious!

:lol:

Dude you are the most naive Guy on this site. Fall for everything . 

MC and Snowcunt are fucking idiots. 

I think you are smart,  just gullible as fuck . Just like Karen   :bc:

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do you think I really want to hang out in the CE all day and debate with people who's minds aren't likely to change one bit no matter what you or I post?

it's all pretty silly really... 

giphy.gif

snatch the pebble... ;)

Hey you been starting some threads ...I am just participating in the shit show. Fun to me.

Still wont watch Tim Pool video I posted tho with an open mind.  Its ok ignorance is bliss :bc: 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

MC and Snowcunt are fucking idiots. 

I think you are smart,  just gullible as fuck . Just like Karen   :bc:

Awwww, that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me!  :hi:

I’d still like to know some more about the FBI putting their own agent on their most wanted list though, and then rather than let him move him into the shadows of obscurity, why they keep pushing him back into the public so they can possibly slip up and get caught. 

I’m gullible, these things aren’t as obvious to me. :dunno:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Awwww, that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me!  :hi:

I’d still like to know some more about the FBI putting their own agent on their most wanted list though, and then rather than let him move him into the shadows of obscurity, why they keep pushing him back into the public so they can possibly slip up and get caught. 

I’m gullible, these things aren’t as obvious to me. :dunno:

Use your imagination :ashamed:

If he isnt a fed he sure as fuck acted like one. Maybe like tim pool said he wasnt a FBI guy but another side of the government ....or maybe another paid organization . You know like how Antifa and BLM are funded by Soros. 

I think this is when you call me a crazy conspiracist.  

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oh Jesus, not even fucking close.  Lloyd wins that by a mile.  Anything on Twitter has him super jacked in the head.  

Edited by Deephaven

• Gold Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

Oh Jesus, not even fucking close.  Lloyd wins that by a mile.  Anything on Twitter has him super jacked in the head.  

He should lay off the twitter . But he has been right on plenty of shit. Prob as much as hes been wrong . Is what it is . Everybody gets guthooked once in awhile. 

I rather deal with someone like that than someone who always believes the government 

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

He should lay off the twitter . But he has been right on plenty of shit. Prob as much as hes been wrong . Is what it is . Everybody gets guthooked once in awhile. 

I rather deal with someone like that than someone who always believes the government 

I've not seen him be right about anything. At least not when he actually makes an attempt at summarizing what point he has.  Government regurgitators are shit as well, but AC is off his fucking rocker completely 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I've not seen him be right about anything. At least not when he actually makes an attempt at summarizing what point he has.  Government regurgitators are shit as well, but AC is off his fucking rocker completely 

Yes you're reasoned and lay out your arguments with such clarity.  :lol:  Get the fuck over yourself.  While you're at it, lose the obsession with him and Badger.  Its not a good look.  :lol: 

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes you're reasoned and lay out your arguments with such clarity.  :lol:  Get the fuck over yourself.  While you're at it, lose the obsession with him and Badger.  Its not a good look.  :lol: 

Ah, the insecure fuck wants to have a conversation where he isn't asking questions about someone's job or personal life.  Surprised you have managed to wake up.

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, the insecure fuck wants to have a conversation where he isn't asking questions about someone's job or personal life.  Surprised you have managed to wake up.

Try and stay on topic.  You just insult people who's opinions you don't like, and are obsessive about it. 

As far as insecure, nothing more insecure than an unwillingness to tell anyone a little about themselves you slope headed chooch.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Try and stay on topic.  AC states opinions and provides evidence that supports them.  You just insult people who's opinions you don't like, and are obsessive about it. 

As far as insecure, nothing more insecure than an unwillingness to tell anyone a little about themselves you slope headed chooch.  :lol: 

Your bar for evidence is real fucking low :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Your bar for evidence is real fucking low :lol: 

Point is AC at least makes an effort.  DeepSpaceBetweenTheEars seems to have a longrunning obsession with a couple in here and just tosses out insults without making an argument.  I just toss the insults back.