Biden approval rating sinks once again, nearly matches lowest-ever rating

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Dispute anything I said as false information.  Everything I’ve said holds more truth than your hurt feelings and complete ignorance. 

Not at all.  You don’t have a clue - wrapped up in misinformation and propaganda.  Perfect example of being led around by right wing misinformation.  

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not at all.  You don’t have a clue - wrapped up in misinformation and propaganda.  Perfect example of being led around by right wing misinformation.  

And you got led around for 4 fucking years all due to MISINFORMATION. But yet you got sucked in quicker than stormy sucked on trumps thimble. Own it. You got owned badly 

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"When you refuse to believe your own eyes and ears, the brainwashing is complete" - Orwell.

Glad you posted this.  You are the one that watched the clip.  Post your number?  What are you scared of.  I realize it's approximate but curious how deep the brainwashing goes.  40M, 50M, 60M, 70M, 80M?  You can do it!!  Or are you so brainwashed you can't believe what your own eyes saw?

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Glad you posted this.  You are the one that watched the clip.  Post your number?  What are you scared of.  I realize it's approximate but curious how deep the brainwashing goes.  40M, 50M, 60M, 70M, 80M?  You can do it!!  Or are you so brainwashed you can't believe what your own eyes saw?

"Pathetic", going after AC with nothing to back your shit up. My god, you're getting your ass kicked all over FS.:kneebash::lol:  

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He tells you they stole the election.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Just like Lloyd you aren't actually smart enough to have a conversation Rob.  Go back to your badger hole and hide.

STFU Deeepcunt Sean, go hang out with your boyfriend. 

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He tells you they stole the election.

Which is a figurative way of saying the polls were wrong.  Still waiting for the number you think it is.  Obviously you have zero confidence that what you state is true or you'd share.

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You should do more listening and less lecturing on topics you’re clueless about :thumbsup:  

I literally only posted that just because you talk like a man with a paper asshole. I bet money you don’t know one gay or trans person. You’re just posting this shit  to wind people up and waste time out of your pathetic fucking life. 

Just now, Deephaven said:

Thanks for proving my point.  Not smart enough to have a conversation.  Go back to hanging out with your imaginary friends.

You have no point, you can't stay on topic, and you're losing it with all your lies Deepcunt.  :nuts2:  :lies:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I literally only posted that just because you talk like a man with a paper asshole. I bet money you don’t know one gay or trans person. You’re just posting this shit  to wind people up and waste time out of your pathetic fucking life. 

How much you wanna bet….:news:

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Which is a figurative way of saying the polls were wrong.  Still waiting for the number you think it is.  Obviously you have zero confidence that what you state is true or you'd share.

:lol: sure Deepfaggot.

“We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Then why can't you give a number?  A range, a guess?

We know why.  You don't even believe there was cheating but say there is because it fits your agenda.  If not, post up.

One has to be a retard to believe Biden got 81 million votes.

• Like 2