Biden approval rating sinks once again, nearly matches lowest-ever rating

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Bontz said:

You're really trying hard to defend it, aren't ya.  "Medically necessary" ... I know that's exactly what you're hanging your hat on.  Bullshit.  B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T!!!  Not with KIDS!!!

So it’s obvious you don’t have a fucking clue what gender affirming care entails.  Enlighten me on what I’m hanging my hat on.  Can’t wait to know…..

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

What gets me is those that preach acceptance of another person's thoughts and actions have closed minds for those that don't agree with their beliefs. Funny isn't it.

:handjob:  So weak 

Like Bill Maher said there is a reason why young kids thinking they are trans is happening at an alarming rate in blue states as compared to red states.   They are being conditioned to think they are trans. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So it’s obvious you don’t have a fucking clue what gender affirming care entails.  Enlighten me on what I’m hanging my hat on.  Can’t wait to know…..

If someone wants to identify as the other sex, and it's just the way they identify ... so be it.  And if someone wants to take the extreme path and go through a medical procedure, or take hormone suppressants, so be it.  But stop standing on your soapbox thinking it's OK for KIDS (again, I'm talking kids who aren't even teens yet) to go through the extreme aspect and doing the medical stuff.  Whatever happened to just letting people be gay?  All of this gender assignment stuff is so over the top and ultimately, just another means for so-called professionals to make $$$ over the vulnerability of people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't go from 81 million to in the shit can in two years.

He never had the support in the first place.

That doesn't answer the question.  How many votes did he get?  Are you talking 79.9M, 75M, 70M, 10?  You claim not 81M which no one would argue with, but you are implying that he didn't get shit.  What is it and why do you think your number is right?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My wifes boss has an adopted daughter that just made the switch, 15 years old.  Another one of my work buddies son just transitioned during his senior year at college.  And last week I had an old friend in the office I hadn't seen in years, said he doesn't have a relationship with his son.  I asked why, and he said because he now identifies as a girl, and wants nothing to do with his father.  Thats just 3 that I know of off the top of my head.  wtf.  Common theme among all 3 is they are a fucking mess.  

You are a fucking mess, when are you making the switch?

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

If someone wants to identify as the other sex, and it's just the way they identify ... so be it.  And if someone wants to take the extreme path and go through a medical procedure, or take hormone suppressants, so be it.  But stop standing on your soapbox thinking it's OK for KIDS (again, I'm talking kids who aren't even teens yet) to go through the extreme aspect and doing the medical stuff.  

Anyone defending kids to make this decision is dumber than fuck.  Can't vote, can't drink, can't drive but yet making life long transformation decisions is ok?  No fucking way.  

Not talking about old Joe anymore, though. :news:

works like a champ … every time.  Most will run and hide to avoid being called a bigot , others will stay and go in circles trying to defend themselves as the intolerant one. 

27 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Anyone defending kids to make this decision is dumber than fuck.  Can't vote, can't drink, can't drive but yet making life long transformation decisions is ok?  No fucking way.  

Toolkit ... our virtue signaling, village idiot, is on the list of those defending this shit.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It is not defendable.  

Notice how he goes crickets at this point?  It's a pattern with him ... he spouts off, claiming people don't know details about topic XYZ, blah, blah, blah.  And when it's spelled out for him, he goes silent because he can't think for himself.  It's all about what he's told to think and say.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Notice how he goes crickets at this point?  It's a pattern with him ... he spouts off, claiming people don't know details about topic XYZ, blah, blah, blah.  And when it's spelled out for him, he goes silent because he can't think for himself.  It's all about what he's told to think and say.

The guy lives in the middle of a lilly white conservative wisconsin county, in a mcmansion on a corner lot and thinks he know fuck all about transgender issues, race issues, etc.   All he knows is what he has been programmed to know by the liberal woke agenda on DU.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Do you even know what gender affirming care is? 

Degenerate liberals who think its okay to promote any gender nonsense should all be killed.
90% of kids grow out of that nonsense, and the other 10% have mental health issues.

Promoting gender change just makes it worse.
Thats why we got people like you dressing up as a woman, going into a public womans bathroom and jerking off.
If it were up to me everyone involved with child hormone blockers and surgery would be lined up and shot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

That doesn't answer the question.  How many votes did he get?  Are you talking 79.9M, 75M, 70M, 10?  You claim not 81M which no one would argue with, but you are implying that he didn't get shit.  What is it and why do you think your number is right?

You are a fucking mess, when are you making the switch?

He couldn't fill fill six circles at events he needs to bus fake supports into.

He did not get 81 million votes moron.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

How many then?   

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Way fewer than Trump.

Okay, so if we take shit at face value.  As recorded, Biden had 81M and Trump 74M.  Not sure what WAY means to you, I bet it is WAY more than 1M but you can correct me on what YOU think.  By that you would be saying that Biden didn't even receive 73M votes.  Or is your WAY FEWER number even lower?

As always, I will NEVER click on ANY of your links until you finally figure out how to present data yourself and make a compelling reason why.  So TRY to answer yourself for once.  Show us you can think!

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Okay, so if we take shit at face value.  As recorded, Biden had 81M and Trump 74M.  Not sure what WAY means to you, I bet it is WAY more than 1M but you can correct me on what YOU think.  By that you would be saying that Biden didn't even receive 73M votes.  Or is your WAY FEWER number even lower?

As always, I will NEVER click on ANY of your links until you finally figure out how to present data yourself and make a compelling reason why.  So TRY to answer yourself for once.  Show us you can think!

Listen to his own words in the clip above.

What does it say?

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

If someone wants to identify as the other sex, and it's just the way they identify ... so be it.  And if someone wants to take the extreme path and go through a medical procedure, or take hormone suppressants, so be it.  But stop standing on your soapbox thinking it's OK for KIDS (again, I'm talking kids who aren't even teens yet) to go through the extreme aspect and doing the medical stuff.  Whatever happened to just letting people be gay?  All of this gender assignment stuff is so over the top and ultimately, just another means for so-called professionals to make $$$ over the vulnerability of people.

You’re clearly clueless.  Before you run your mouth - educate yourself with actual facts, listen and stop spewing your ignorance.   

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re clearly clueless.  Before you run your mouth - educate yourself with actual facts, listen and stop spewing your ignorance.   

Dispute anything I said as false information.  Everything I’ve said holds more truth than your hurt feelings and complete ignorance. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not listening to anything you ever link.  Too dumb to pick a number?

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"When you refuse to believe your own eyes and ears, the brainwashing is complete" - Orwell.