Biden approval rating sinks once again, nearly matches lowest-ever rating

Among transgender adults, 78% reported that they had experienced serious mental health problems compared to 32% in the U.S. overall, according to the Post.

The survey polled 515 U.S. transgender adults in late 2022 with a seven point margin of error.

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Imagine being more unlikeable than trump. :lol: How pathetic is that?

Without a single negative story on the msm .  

Can you imagine where he would be with the usual headlines……
Biden administration has been disastrous on poor,  minority,  communities. People are struggling to buy necessities and feed their families. ESPECIALLY WOMEN OF COLOR!!!!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Cool story.  Knowing a trans person doesn’t make you an expert.  Their chosen circle of professionals, family, and confidants are capable of making their own decisions.  

Look who’s fucking talking. Talk about mentally unstable. Anyone that believes in the shit you spew here, as wholeheartedly as you do, need serious mental help. I hope to fucking god you didn’t reproduce. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trust them.

Pentagon doctors claim 7-year-olds can make decisions to be injected with hormones, puberty suppressants

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pentagon-doctors-claim-7-year-olds-can-make-decisions-injected-hormones-puberty-suppressants

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

You have no idea if I understand or not. For your info, I have a trans "nephew" who went full Monty. "He" now has lots of regrets along with a group of transgenders who feel the same. There is a reason that they have a high rate of suicide. Buyers remorse.

My wifes boss has an adopted daughter that just made the switch, 15 years old.  Another one of my work buddies son just transitioned during his senior year at college.  And last week I had an old friend in the office I hadn't seen in years, said he doesn't have a relationship with his son.  I asked why, and he said because he now identifies as a girl, and wants nothing to do with his father.  Thats just 3 that I know of off the top of my head.  wtf.  Common theme among all 3 is they are a fucking mess.  And they're trying to normalize this dysfunction.  I feel bad for both the parents and the mixed up kids they have.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trust them.

Pentagon doctors claim 7-year-olds can make decisions to be injected with hormones, puberty suppressants

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pentagon-doctors-claim-7-year-olds-can-make-decisions-injected-hormones-puberty-suppressants

Yup, insane.

Fr22p5PX0AAOlXz.jpeg.12681c598f13b59f1dca3864d970232a.jpeg

• Sad 1

Its telling the the pro Biden people on here and in this country cannot even be critical on shit like this.   Suck the narrative no matter what. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Cool story.  Knowing a trans person doesn’t make you an expert.  Their chosen circle of professionals, family, and confidants are capable of making their own decisions.  

OTB - So you think it's ok for kids ..... yes, KIDS (we're talking 6, 7, 8 years old) are capable of making their own decisions, if they have parents (people like you) who would support them on transitioning?  Dude, you are exactly what's wrong with the state of this country.  You will defend anything and everything the liberal crazies promote, no matter how harmful it is, just to spite conservatives.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Look who’s fucking talking. Talk about mentally unstable. Anyone that believes in the shit you spew here, as wholeheartedly as you do, need serious mental help. I hope to fucking god you didn’t reproduce. 

Pretty sure he has offspring, all we can do is hope that the father was the mentally stable mailman. :lmao: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Never said it did. Just going by first hand knowledge. How about you?

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

OTB - So you think it's ok for kids ..... yes, KIDS (we're talking 6, 7, 8 years old) are capable of making their own decisions, if they have parents (people like you) who would support them on transitioning?  Dude, you are exactly what's wrong with the state of this country.  You will defend anything and everything the liberal crazies promote, no matter how harmful it is, just to spite conservatives.

You don’t GAF about trans kids so quit pretending you do.  I’m not an expert.  You’re not an expert.  There are professionals who are and understand the best path forward.  Repugs politicizing, demonizing, and ostracizing kids/people they don’t understand is the issue.  So sit your emotional ass down :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You should do more listening and less lecturing on topics you’re clueless about :thumbsup:  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You don’t GAF about trans kids so quit pretending you do.  I’m not an expert.  You’re not an expert.  There are professionals who are and understand the best path forward.  Repugs politicizing, demonizing, and ostracizing kids/people they don’t understand is the issue.  So sit your emotional ass down :thumbsup:

Bullshit ... and the worst part is, you KNOW you're full of shit!!  Kids that young don't have the emotional or cognitive capabilities to make LIFELONG decisions like this.  This shouldn't be a political debate at all if a person is honest with themself.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You should do more listening and less lecturing on topics you’re clueless about :thumbsup:  

And you should just fuck off and go wave your rainbow flag. Clueless huh? I watched a beautiful young girl destroy her body basically because of a failed relationship with a young man. Yeah he fucked with her mind but teens will do that. You are really a fucking douchebag who thinks his spoken word is gospel. You're the fucked up one, seek help.:thumbsup:

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Its a mental health problem idiot.

That's why you get along great with them.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Bullshit ... and the worst part is, you KNOW you're full of shit!!  Kids that young don't have the emotional or cognitive capabilities to make LIFELONG decisions like this.  This shouldn't be a political debate at all if a person is honest with themself.  

That’s not how it works.  But by all means keep projecting your ignorance :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

And you should just fuck off and go wave your rainbow flag. Clueless huh? I watched a beautiful young girl destroy her body basically because of a failed relationship with a young man. Yeah he fucked with her mind but teens will do that. You are really a fucking douchebag who thinks his spoken word is gospel. You're the fucked up one, seek help.:thumbsup:

And WTF does that have to do with the topic?  Blaming the victim again? 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its a mental health problem idiot.

That's why you get along great with them.

It’s not a mental health ‘problem’.  Your gullibility is more of a mental health ‘problem’ than gender dysphoria.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

That’s not how it works.  But by all means keep projecting your ignorance :thumbsup:

And WTF does that have to do with the topic?  Blaming the victim again? 

Oh really?  "That's not how it works" ... enlighten all of us then.  You're saying kids are NOT going through trans procedures?  You're absolutely disgusting - I don't care if you're just here to stir the pot, or not.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh really?  "That's not how it works" ... enlighten all of us then.  You're saying kids are NOT going through trans procedures?  You're absolutely disgusting - I don't care if you're just here to stir the pot, or not.  

Do you even know what gender affirming care is? 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Do you even know what gender affirming care is? 

You're really trying hard to defend it, aren't ya.  "Medically necessary" ... I know that's exactly what you're hanging your hat on.  Bullshit.  B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T!!!  Not with KIDS!!!

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What gets me is those that preach acceptance of another person's thoughts and actions have closed minds for those that don't agree with their beliefs. Funny isn't it.

• Like 1