Nero fiddles

• Platinum Contributing Member

Peddling Putin/Xi propaganda like a good little autocrat licking puppet.  Weak.  Much more in depth articles about their meeting you can reference.  

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Peddling Putin/Xi propaganda like a good little autocrat licking puppet.  Weak.  Much more in depth articles about their meeting you can reference.  

Derp derp derp 

01132E6C-591C-4842-B581-8B9424446422.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Is that the Russian propaganda network? Holy shit.  :lol:

Neal

Channel called Redacted not the RT you may be thinking of   :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure seems like some Russian and Chinese dick sucking going on there tho… you sure?  :dunno:

Neal

I'll ask you the same question as snowgroomer....what happens when we are no longer the world's reserve currency? 

Our standing around the world has declined during Bidens leadership...the Abraham accord decimated and the Saudis are aligning with Iran, Russia and China...Africa is already lost to the Chinese and South America is Turning as well...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah it is. You stupid Russian troll.

You are the most clueless fuck on this site...keep thinking America is winning under this administration.  

Since the other leftists are too stupid to answer, you can give it a try.  What happens when the US is no longer the world's reserve currency?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

I'll ask you the same question as snowgroomer....what happens when we are no longer the world's reserve currency? 

Our standing around the world has declined during Bidens leadership...the Abraham accord decimated and the Saudis are aligning with Iran, Russia and China...Africa is already lost to the Chinese and South America is Turning as well...

Same thing that goes on as we are, corruption, cronyism, malice.

:lol:If you think this is a Biden leadership issue I pity you.  This is far more reaching than any single person’s leadership.

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Same thing that goes on as we are, corruption, cronyism, malice.

:lol:If you think this is a Biden leadership issue I pity you.  This is far more reaching than any single person’s leadership.

Neal

Specifically, Abraham accord....Russian sanctions. You can address both, please tell me how this administration hasn't screwed the pooch. 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I know that’s what I commented on, the dick sucking reality.

Neal

I think its time for another Booster. 

You are spiraling again about dick sucking. 

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

But correct.  It’s a partisan power move.  Trickle along with Russian and Chinese propaganda.  Suckers fall for it constantly.

Neal

Whether it happens or not who knows, but our standing in the world and the economy has declined under Biden, I don't think there's any question.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whether it happens or not who knows, but our standing in the world and the economy has declined under Biden, I don't think there's any question.

It has over the last 2 decades for fucks sake, trying to pin this on Biden is a horseshit take and you know it.  

Neal