Do What You’re Told….

• Platinum Contributing Member

The irony on this site is off the charts.  A favorite phrase for many simpletons on here ‘what you’re told’.  Repugs are pushing Ron and many on here - without knowing a fucking thing - have said ‘I like Ron’ or ‘I’d vote for Ron over Orange man’ :lol: Ignorance is bliss on FSCE.  Orange man laying out some actual facts for a change:news:

9C9001AC-5EAE-4AA4-83D8-666BE9A35E9C.jpeg

AED28978-21A3-4910-BA82-0AC5FA3FF52B.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 1

• SnowRider changed the title to Do What You’re Told….
  • Gold Member
25 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Trump is unelectable, he needs to step aside.

Too Pig Headed for that to happen ....

Guy could lose to Biden again for crips sake. :suicide:

29 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Yep! So we should all start preparing for the tears from super duper ultra maga crowd come 2024 when he becomes a two time loser like Hillary 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yep! So we should all start preparing for the tears from super duper ultra maga crowd come 2024 when he becomes a two time loser like Hillary 

335900088_148026191236419_17259832860830

• Haha 1

Is the op pushing for DeSantis or Trump to be the republican nominee?  Let's hear what one he wants today....because that will change by the end of the week.  Hell every biden voter on this site has been super concerned about who the republican nominee will be.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Yes I've heard that before.....but you're wrong and have your head so far up the MSM's ass it's not funny.

He grew his base 10 million from 2016 to 2020 it will be even larger in 24 guaranteed...

And again... who do you suggest to run.?    And defeat Trump for the nominee:lol:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Sure he can.  Both douchebags

Again I ask, who do you think would be a worthwhile nominee since apparently you don't like DeSantis either..?... You think some no name has a chance of winning the GE...:lol: You're dreaming

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Again I ask, who do you think would be a worthwhile nominee since apparently you don't like DeSantis either..?... You think some no name has a chance of winning the GE...:lol: You're dreaming

ANY conservative would be better.  Ok, almost any.  Hell I would vote for Sarah fucking Palin over trump.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Democrats are the party of "do what you are told".

When they trot out some turd sandwich for you to vote for (or endorse, Bernie...), you all fall the fuck in line real quick.

You’re wrong.  But not surprised  :lol: 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yes I've heard that before.....but you're wrong and have your head so far up the MSM's ass it's not funny.

He grew his base 10 million from 2016 to 2020 it will be even larger in 24 guaranteed...

And again... who do you suggest to run.?    And defeat Trump for the nominee:lol:

Prove orange man did not cheat :news:

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I only watch the local news and that's mostly just for the weather forcast, there are plenty of news hounds here to get information from. :lol:

Nobody I've spoken to that voted trump before would vote for him again, sorry but he's not going to win anything. 

And if anyone has his head up an ass it's yours up trumps. 

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yep you heard that last election before he lost as the incumbent. One and done. Now you're hearing it again

And with that 10 million it still wasn't enough to beat a mush brain that has no business being POTUS 

I suggest the R's put up a decent palatable candidate that can beat Biden. Trump has proven he can't

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

ANY conservative would be better.  Ok, almost any.  Hell I would vote for Sarah fucking Palin over trump.

Well Palin would fare much worse than Trump in the GE.....Trump will be nominee, your beliefs are more Democrat anyway, vote for Biden :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Prove orange man did not cheat :news:

His ballots were legit..... You keep believing that Biden was the most popular president ever:thumbsup:campaigning from his basement.

Triple scanning helped Biden realize those amazing ballot numbers....FAKE.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Yep you heard that last election before he lost as the incumbent. One and done. Now you're hearing it again

And with that 10 million it still wasn't enough to beat a mush brain that has no business being POTUS 

I suggest the R's put up a decent palatable candidate that can beat Biden. Trump has proven he can't

Another one who suggests putting up a candidate that can be Trump.... And who might that be pray tell?...

Trump is doing very well in all polls including against the mush brain.,.. keep watching and absorbing the fake news narrative.:thumbsup:...... Lots of mouths running here but very few are willing to put money against the GOAT.     Wise decision:bc:

21 hours ago, racer254 said:

Is the op pushing for DeSantis or Trump to be the republican nominee?  Let's hear what one he wants today....because that will change by the end of the week.  Hell every biden voter on this site has been super concerned about who the republican nominee will be.

I would assume those first 2 posts are fake as can be.