Trump Still Hasn’t Been Arrested But He’s Raked in $1.5 Million Riling Up His Supporters About Seeing Him in Handcuffs

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You have a severe case of lack of reading comprehension, whew.  He indicated that he “expected” to be based on all the da’s public statements, a grand jury deliberations, meetings with his secret service detail, lawyers etc w the da’s office.  Quit while you’re behind.

You took the morning shift for Badger today?

Yes Trump is the one that announced the fakes news, we know this already but it's nice to have a top tier trumper confirm you got guthooked by him again.

57 minutes ago, HSR said:

Trump announces his imminent arrest on Tuesday.

Trumpers embrace it and call it the final nail for the Dems in 24

Trumps announcement turns out to be FAKE NEWS

Trumpers call it a team win and the dems lost again

:lol::lol:

He must fish with a net to catch so many suckers at a time.

Is it common in the US for a DA to announce next weeks arrest schedule?

And why wasn’t he arrested?  Remember ,,,,,ducks in a row! 

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

And why wasn’t he arrested?  Remember ,,,,,ducks in a row! 

Just because Trumps says he's going to be arrested doesn't make it true. It was for publicity 🙄 

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

You took the morning shift for Badger today?

Yes Trump is the one that announced the fakes news, we know this already but it's nice to have a top tier trumper confirm you got guthooked by him again.

Obsessed with Badger much?  Jesus guy get over it.  And keep me out of your issues with Zambrosli too.  It’s weird and creepy.

You’re not a very smart man, clearly based on your take and this response.  Maybe worry about your own clown car government instead of what the CBC is telling you.  My god, spent a couple days this winter listening to that propaganda, no wonder you’re off in left field.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Obsessed with Deephaven much?Quit following me around Ala Badger then. I bet he'll be along shortly to "like" your posts :lol:

DB: must defend Trump at all costs :lol:

Screenshot_20230323_114128_Facebook.jpg

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

What you type tells us if you've moved on, not saying you did.  Hope you are telling the truth for once.  :thumbsup:

Just stop, and the same for you. :whistle:

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

What you type tells us if you've moved on, not saying you did.  Hope you are telling the truth for once.  :thumbsup:

Hopefully to a different site, there's no way to redeem himself here anyway. 

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Moving on would mean the idiotic posting stops.  Anything less is not moving on. 

I guess we will see. I don't think it's possible.

23 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The guys a genius without a doubt..

..no wonder he has been successful his whole life :thumbsup:

He only needs an IQ advantage of 3-5 points to fool his supporters into giving him money. That’s still 50 points from genius level. 

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Moving on would mean the idiotic posting stops.  Anything less is not moving on. 

Working good so far 👌 He's not posting 🤣But I bet he's still stalking me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I doubt he would repeat the same mistakes twice.  First term it was clear that he needed the cooperation of insiders he thought he could trust, but I think he realizes now that some of these agencies need to be completely revamped, and real investigations conducted over these people who seem all too willing to trample on the constitution.  Several need to be in jail.  Prosecutorial misconduct seems to be rampant, and the money needs to be followed. i just wish he and DeSantis would align and DeSantis would take a role in the cabinet, which would poise him as the 28 successor, because I think its going to take several terms to undo the damage that the Obama-Clinton-Biden toadies have done.

Stranger things have happened..... Remember how he called Cruz... lying Ted and a lot of other negative things I think even included his wife.

Now Ted Cruz is probably one of his biggest supporters:lol:

You do know this a two way street, right? I think the members on this site can see who is jabbing who. :whistle: I'm not just going to sit here and let you poke me. Can you let it go for the other members on this site?? I think they are getting sick of the redrick. 

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I told the truth, try it sometime, I'm not going to shut up

The first third of the sentence doesn't match the last third.  Either you've moved on and you will show it in action or you lied.  History states the latter but I will give you the benefit of the doubt if you actually move on as promised.