Trump Still Hasn’t Been Arrested But He’s Raked in $1.5 Million Riling Up His Supporters About Seeing Him in Handcuffs

1 hour ago, Snake said:

There is literally not a republican that would run that I would not vote for over Biden. If voters will, then I guess you get what you want.

That isn't up for debate, nor does it matter to you.  Sadly that is not the case if Trump runs for a lot of swing votes and even for staunch Republicans that have no respect for Trump.  Trump running will single handedly guarantee that we have more of the shit that you don't want....yet you support him.  Congrats on being part of the reason that we will have another 4 years of dum-dems.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Is there a biden voter on this site that can list what is better under this failure of a presidency? Vs trump.

trump gained the most votes of any incumbent ever and about 40K votes actually changed the electoral college.  trump only needs to change that to win another election. 

Stop confusing yourself.  Again it isn't at all about R vs D, but about choosing the wrong R to beat the D's.  Capiche? 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

How does one even response to such wacky ass shit 😂🤣😂

With laughter...just like to everyone of his posts.  Stupid runs STRONG in that one.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did she?

Did you donate to the Democrat party?

Records from Actblue state you made 3000 donations in the past two years totallying $270K?  No that's not me obviously.

Rinse repeat.

Your entire elections are garbage and rigged from the inside.

Unlimited funding needs to be taken out of politics. Needs to be capped.

Definitely rigged though. If your wish came true and you became a US citizen, I’d recommend you didn’t vote. Wouldn’t make a difference as they’d just deploy one more mule to counter your vote. ;)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That isn't up for debate, nor does it matter to you.  Sadly that is not the case if Trump runs for a lot of swing votes and even for staunch Republicans that have no respect for Trump.  Trump running will single handedly guarantee that we have more of the shit that you don't want....yet you support him.  Congrats on being part of the reason that we will have another 4 years of dum-dems.

Stop confusing yourself.  Again it isn't at all about R vs D, but about choosing the wrong R to beat the D's.  Capiche? 

With laughter...just like to everyone of his posts.  Stupid runs STRONG in that one.

Would you vote for Biden over Trump?

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Would you vote for Biden over Trump?

Showing you didn't understand at all what I typed.  I will vote for neither.  Not in the primary or main election.  Regardless of what happens someone else will get my vote.  I voted for Trump once and regret it.  I've never voted for a Dem and never regretted that.

47 minutes ago, ckf said:

We need to keep in mind that our beliefs and values are not the only ones that matter. In order for Trump to win he is going to need more support than just the republicans. I don't believe that Trump is the best choice to gain the votes of the independents and Dems that aren't fans of whoever gets the Democratic nomination. I want a republican in the WH during the next term and I don't believe Trump gives the party the best chance.

I voted for Trump twice .. the first time because I honestly thought he was the better candidate & the fact I despised Hillary and the thought of her being the POTUS.  The second time, I reluctantly voted for him - again, because I sure as hell didn't want Biden holding the Presidency, with Kamel-toe being second in charge & Pelosi next in line after that.  It was basically the same reason that many voted for Biden ... they viewed Biden as the lesser of two evils.  How wrong they were though!!  Call me crazy, but I still think Trump probably could have won a second term if he wasn't such a POS in that debate where he acted like a petulant child.  That swayed anyone who was on the fence away from him (and almost swayed me, but I knew a vote for JoJo was ultimately a vote for Biden).  Throw in the majority of the Soros MSM, and Trump didn't stand a chance (and won't in the next election either, IMO).

To @ckf's comments - I 100% agree that Trump doesn't give the GOP the best chance at POTUS in 2024.  On top of his attitude, he's fuggin' OLD ... we don't need another geriatric in the Oval Office.  Give me DeSantis, or any other GOP candidate that can run on a legit platform.

• Like 2