Trump Still Hasn’t Been Arrested But He’s Raked in $1.5 Million Riling Up His Supporters About Seeing Him in Handcuffs

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Tag team, just like I said two lovesick teenagers tagging each other. :gfight: 

You seem to have a lot of gay thoughts on a site full of married men. It's kinda obvious you're obsessed with homosexuality, not that there's anything wrong with that.:news:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Has your wife figured out you're in the closet yet or do you still keep it secret? You seem to have a lot of gay thoughts on a site full of married men. It's kinda obvious you're obsessed with homosexuality, not that there's anything wrong with that.:news:

Does the family rule only apply to others around here?  Seems you are kind of obsessed with Sean, seems to be a little homoish but hey you do you. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

You seem to have a lot of gay thoughts on a site full of married men. It's kinda obvious you're obsessed with homosexuality, not that there's anything wrong with that.:news:

"Has your wife figured out you're in the closet"

Nice try pal, way to fix your fuck ups. :lies::lol2::lol:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Does the family rule only apply to others around here?  Seems you are kind of obsessed with Sean, seems to be a little homoish but hey you do you. :thumbsup:

No rules broken Karen. I know it's hard for you to comprehend but some members make friends and some just try to become popular by trying to the site "shit disturber". FS has survived Momo, Zoso, Fat Dave, and 550. Nothing you can pull is going to impress anyone Badger so quit trying to "win" and just act like a normal human being if possible. It's your only hope if you want to be here long term.

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Just decided to take a different route but as usual you have a knee jerk reaction hoping for the "gotcha". At least I didn't call her a dumb cunt like you did to myself and Deephaven :news:

Just now, HSR said:

Just decided to take a different route but as usual you have a knee jerk reaction hoping for the "gotcha". At least I didn't call her a dumb cunt like you did to myself and Deephaven :news:

Who is a dumb cunt?? I call him one word, Dumbcunt some call him Dumbfaggot :lies::thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

No rules broken Karen. I know it's hard for you to comprehend but some members make friends and some just try to become popular by trying to the site "shit disturber". FS has survived Momo, Zoso, Fat Dave, and 550. Nothing you can pull is going to impress anyone Badger so quit trying to "win" and just act like a normal human being if possible. It's your only hope if you want to be here long term.

You can change your post without any notifications, seem like a chicken shit bitch move. :whistle:  

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why fix your post? Honestly, I don't give a shit, I understand people fuck up and no one is perfect. But hiding it there is no need for that shit happens, move on.   

Do we need to open the 550 forum back up to keep this crap out of CE? Everytime I try to follow one of the few threads that I read I have to wade through this back and forth crap.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

His support is rising, his opponents are dropping, but he is losing support and won't be reelected.

Sounds legit....

If he couldn't win as an incumbent I don't think he has a chance this time around. As we all know polls are useless.

I know some here think January 6th was a great day, I don't think that the majority of the country feels the same.  Add this on top of his loss last time around and I don't believe that he is electable.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

If he couldn't win as an incumbent I don't think he has a chance this time around. As we all know polls are useless.

I know some here think January 6th was a great day, I don't think that the majority of the country feels the same.  Add this on top of his loss last time around and I don't believe that he is electable.

He got the most votes of any incumbent on record.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I suppose we could debate the election, but no one will ever change anyone else's mind about how it went down.

Polls may or may not be useless, I think a good indication of their viability will be shown when or if DeSantis decides to run.

As far as support goes, if people would prefer to continue open borders, 2 tiered justice systems and similar propositions, they can vote that way.

There is literally not a republican that would run that I would not vote for over Biden. If voters will, then I guess you get what you want.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He got the most votes of any incumbent on record.

And Hillary won the popular vote. Still doesn’t change a thing

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I suppose we could debate the election, but no one will ever change anyone else's mind about how it went down.

Polls may or may not be useless, I think a good indication of their viability will be shown when or if DeSantis decides to run.

As far as support goes, if people would prefer to continue open borders, 2 tiered justice systems and similar propositions, they can vote that way.

There is literally not a republican that would run that I would not vote for over Biden. If voters will, then I guess you get what you want.

Is there a biden voter on this site that can list what is better under this failure of a presidency? Vs trump.

trump gained the most votes of any incumbent ever and about 40K votes actually changed the electoral college.  trump only needs to change that to win another election. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Popular vote actually kind of means dick when it comes down to our presidential election.  biden only got those by about 40k votes in key states.

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

We need to keep in mind that our beliefs and values are not the only ones that matter. In order for Trump to win he is going to need more support than just the republicans. I don't believe that Trump is the best choice to gain the votes of the independents and Dems that aren't fans of whoever gets the Democratic nomination. I want a republican in the WH during the next term and I don't believe Trump gives the party the best chance.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Popular vote actually kind of means dick when it comes down to our presidential election.  biden only got those by about 40k votes in key states.

That’s what I’m saying! None of it means fuck all unless you win the electoral. Most gained votes bla bla don’t mean shit

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Did she?

Did you donate to the Democrat party?

Records from Actblue state you made 3000 donations in the past two years totallying $270K?  No that's not me obviously.

Rinse repeat.

Your entire elections are garbage and rigged from the inside.

• Like 1