Trump Still Hasn’t Been Arrested But He’s Raked in $1.5 Million Riling Up His Supporters About Seeing Him in Handcuffs

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That's much better now that the novel is no longer on the page. :lol:

For a second I thought you just finished reading it and were asking for another page of that shit :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have a feeling that the majority of the guys that support Trump do so because they know that it pisses off the left. I voted for Trump twice but he won't get my vote again. I'd vote for Donald Duck before I would ever vote for Donald Trump again.  I doubt that I am the only former supporter of his that feels this way. IMO he doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning the general election if he were to get the nomination.

x2

• Like 1

There is never middle ground with Trump is the problem.  You either love the guy or hate him it would seem.  But honestly his policies are much better than that of Biden or Obama it is his persona that seems to draw all the hatred. If you went through a list of policy decisions with average people on the street and did not attach them to Trump his policy would be very popular. Do people really think Biden has been a success in his decisions? Seems more often than not Joe ends up on the wrong side of good policy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There is never middle ground with Trump is the problem.  You either love the guy or hate him it would seem.  But honestly his policies are much better than that of Biden or Obama it is his persona that seems to draw all the hatred. If you went through a list of policy decisions with average people on the street and did not attach them to Trump his policy would be very popular. Do people really think Biden has been a success in his decisions? Seems more often than not Joe ends up on the wrong side of good policy.

As a president he was good. As a human , he failed.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

As a president he was good. As a human , he failed.

I have friends I don't need to fall in love with egomaniac like Trump but I was looking to hire a good steward of the countries business and to that end Trump is better than Biden.  I don't think it would be any fun to have Biden hanging around the summer barbeque either.  I can just see him sniffing the neighbors kids and fumbling through his words looking for some coherent thought that is just out of reach.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't think it would be any fun to have Biden hanging around the summer barbeque either.  I can just see him sniffing the neighbors kids

But the hairs on his legs stand up in the sun and kids like to run th,,,,,,,, fuck it's so gross I can't even type it:sad:

• Haha 1

There is a reason for continuing the endless investigations into Trump....they are fearful to run against him and are looking for something to stick so he doesn't.... If you believe some on here, like Deephaven, Trump is a gift for the Dems and an easy victory. Then why not leave him alone to crash and burn and lose the election.  

Yet he gained 10 million new voters in 2020.... And I don't believe for a minute that the Dems came out in droves when they had more money in their wallets with a good economy, low inflation and  low energy costs and general worldwide peace......just doesn't make sense. Likewise, I highly doubt they came out in record numbers just because of the mean tweets and Trump himself.  81 million :lol:... yeah right.  Will always believe this was a stolen election.

Trump will have the best chance of winning again....still waiting to hear any replacements that have a better chance.   

1679960604579.jpg

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ckf said:

I have a feeling that the majority of the guys that support Trump do so because they know that it pisses off the left. I voted for Trump twice but he won't get my vote again. I'd vote for Donald Duck before I would ever vote for Donald Trump again.  I doubt that I am the only former supporter of his that feels this way. IMO he doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning the general election if he were to get the nomination.

I have a gut feeling that he has even less support now than he did last election. There needs to be a couple / few more palatable Republicans to step up and put their hat in the ring for 2024

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have friends I don't need to fall in love with egomaniac like Trump but I was looking to hire a good steward of the countries business and to that end Trump is better than Biden.  I don't think it would be any fun to have Biden hanging around the summer barbeque either.  I can just see him sniffing the neighbors kids and fumbling through his words looking for some coherent thought that is just out of reach.  

Correct Trump failed as a human. Biden failed as a president and a human

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I have a gut feeling that he has even less support now than he did last election. There needs to be a couple / few more palatable Republicans to step up and put their hat in the ring for 2024

He gained 10 million last election....less support:lol:

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He gained 10 million last election....less support:lol:

Yes, less support now compared to what he had last election which turned out to be not enough for a win. 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes, less support now compared to what he had last election which turned out to be not enough for a win. 

I know several former supporters that won't vote for him again. As much as it pains me to say, I doubt that the same can be said about Biden on the Dems side. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If he stops dwelling on the past and focuses on his plans for the future he will be formidable

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know several former supporters that won't vote for him again. As much as it pains me to say, I doubt that the same can be said about Biden on the Dems side. 

So you say you won't vote for Trump ever again what if it's Trump/Biden You're going to vote for Biden or you just won't vote?

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If he stops dwelling on the past and focuses on his plans for the future he will be formidable

So you say you won't vote for Trump ever again what if it's Trump/Biden You're going to vote for Biden or you just won't vote?

Exactly why you are confused.  It isn't black or white, R's or D's, there are other options.  Sure the other options won't win, but I know countless people who have always voted R that won't.  I voted for Trump once as well, won't ever again.  I'll vote for a candidate I want to win and not a compromise.  The one thing that Trump will do better than ALL other R candidates is get the people out to vote for D's.  That is exactly why he shouldn't run.  It will fuck us yet once again.

• Like 1

Flipping around last night since they put the Wild game on some streaming only channel and the Roku is at the other house, I saw Trump was on Hannity last night... He just can't stop flapping about what has and is being done to him.  No substance or ability to put that noise out of his mind.  I couldn't watch more than a few seconds, and I flipped back a couple times to see if his tune had changed, and it had not.

As much as I would prefer the policies he supports over the current policy set, I have to agree with @Deephaven he will only make it easier for a D to hold the office 4 more years.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Exactly why you are confused.  It isn't black or white, R's or D's, there are other options.  Sure the other options won't win, but I know countless people who have always voted R that won't.  I voted for Trump once as well, won't ever again.  I'll vote for a candidate I want to win and not a compromise.  The one thing that Trump will do better than ALL other R candidates is get the people out to vote for D's.  That is exactly why he shouldn't run.  It will fuck us yet once again.

10 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Flipping around last night since they put the Wild game on some streaming only channel and the Roku is at the other house, I saw Trump was on Hannity last night... He just can't stop flapping about what has and is being done to him.  No substance or ability to put that noise out of his mind.  I couldn't watch more than a few seconds, and I flipped back a couple times to see if his tune had changed, and it had not.

As much as I would prefer the policies he supports over the current policy set, I have to agree with @Deephaven he will only make it easier for a D to hold the office 4 more years.

I see what you guys are trying to say but I just don't believe it.....yeah I saw the Hannity interview and that is why I said "if" he can stop dwelling on the past, he will do well. Just not doing himself any favors going down the same road at this point.

Im literally betting that all those friends who claim they will never vote for Trump, will be doing so come election night. They may not like too but the majority of Americans say we are going in the wrong direction and if It is a rematch, with Trump leading in the polls as I expect,they will hold their breath and vote for Trump rather than a wasted 3rd party or whatever vote.

I could see if Trump was flat or lost support in 2020 but that wasn't the case with 10 million new voters.....which if it weren't for Bidens 81 mill:lol:was the most ever. Sorry... not believing the 81 with his lackluster voter enthusiasm prior to election night.

Also please explain the continuing investigations if he is such a gift for the D's...they do not want him running. No way, no how...if he were just a common citizen he would be left alone by now.

Trump has a lot going for him.  ZERO Dem policies are working. Z row.   and this totally RADICAL administration is constantly shooting itself in the foot with more crazy.     that will drive more long time conservative democrats to vote away from their own party then ever before imo.  the head Dems are committing a slow and steady suicide. 

Edited by old indy

23 minutes ago, old indy said:

Trump has a lot going for him.  ZERO Dem policies are working. Z row.   and this totally RADICAL administration is constantly shooting itself in the foot with more crazy that will drive more long time conservative democrats to vote away from their own party then ever before imo.  the head Dems are committing a slow and steady suicide. 

It didn't happen during the mid terms and should have been an easy win for the republicans. I know that you don't want to hear it, but Trump isn't helping the republican party right now. The republicans need to find someone new lead the party IMO.

No i see Trump for what he is and the way he hurts his chances being childish.   who else has any following today tho?   id love to see a smart well versed man like Pompeo gain support honestly. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, old indy said:

No i see Trump for what he is and the way he hurts his chances being childish.   who else has any following today tho?   id love to see a smart well versed man like Pompeo gain support honestly. 

I actually liked Mike Huckabee, seems like a decent and honest guy and I bet he would follow through on any campaign promise..... He just endorsed Trump:lol::bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I actually liked Mike Huckabee, seems like a decent and honest guy and I bet he would follow through on any campaign promise..... He just endorsed Trump:lol::bc:

I'm starting to think Trump is the only guy who can pull us out of the mess Joe has gotten us into. We need a guy with balls who can go up ageist China and Russia and the global markets.  

• Like 1