Trump Still Hasn’t Been Arrested But He’s Raked in $1.5 Million Riling Up His Supporters About Seeing Him in Handcuffs

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Incompetent, corrupt buffoons.

Yah no shit but guess what.  When you go into the voting booth, there are only 2 or 3 choices.  Its pretty clear who was the better choice, who's gotten away with murder and who's had one false accusation after another laid at his feet.

Then NOW is the time to fix that.  Primaries are the first opportunity.  If the Rs have all this dumb energy and put trump on the ticket they will lose to any dem

Just now, Deephaven said:

Then NOW is the time to fix that.  Primaries are the first opportunity.  If the Rs have all this dumb energy and put trump on the ticket they will lose to any dem

That's what they all said that back in 2016, :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It would be hysterical if Bragg ended up in judicial hot water instead of Trump. This should pour some water on the other cases that the Dems have cooked up.

Have you noticed the full court press in the msm lately?  Its gotten gross.  I see Jon Stewart is even weighing in, something like no one is above the law, etc..  Right.  Fixate on 6+ yrs of one phony narrative after another, but pay no mind to all the bullshit from the FBI, 51 former intel agents, bank transfers from China, nothing to see there folks.  And they wonder why he still draws 1000s of peoples to his rallies.  It doesn't look like DeSantis is going to present much of a challenge at this point, so if it comes down to Trump vs. ANY DEMOCRAT, the choice is still pretty simple.  That is if there is to ever be any real challenge to the corruption in that town.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Which means any democrat wins.  Terrible idea to put Trump up to run.

Thats your opinion, and you are more than welcome to it.  What do you suggest he does, just drop out, and concede to the Democrats?

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats your opinion, and you are more than welcome to it.  What do you suggest he does, just drop out, and concede to the Democrats?

No, just relax and spend time with his grand kids , as most his age would be happy doing.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No, just relax and spend time with his grand kids , as most his age would be happy doing.

Exactly :thumb:

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Hey I’m all for some new blood.  Term limits and campaign finance reform woul fix 90% if it but we rarely hear it mentioned.  The public’s A.D.D.  doesn’t help, and the msm leads them around by their noses.    

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey I’m all for some new blood.  Term limits and campaign finance reform woul fix 90% if it but we rarely hear it mentioned.  The public’s A.D.D.  doesn’t help, and the msm leads them around by their noses.    

Well I hops soneone steps up soon. Because so far none of them who have impress me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well I hops soneone steps up soon. Because so far none of them who have impress me.

Trump announcing early probably isn't going to help on the Republican side. Hopefully Biden is smart enough to step aside. 

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

imagine the lunacy of voting for either of them... AGAIN 

shouldn't even be an option... this is the best our country can do? 

sad, but moreso... pathetic 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Drop out, YES, and then support a moderate Republican so we don't end up with more years of what we have

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Trump announcing early probably isn't going to help on the Republican side. Hopefully Biden is smart enough to step aside. 

I beleive he announced late last week with the words " because Im concerned with Harris's ability to beat a republican"

Trump has a lot of support.  All of those that seem to think he is bad for this country, can you explain why?  The message and job he did was pretty good until COVID came along.  Are you really that desperate to get another washington insider in the office whether it is a dem or a repub?  If you just don't like him because of his ego or personality, then maybe you are just a little to much of a karen to be voting.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1