Trump Still Hasn’t Been Arrested But He’s Raked in $1.5 Million Riling Up His Supporters About Seeing Him in Handcuffs

11 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Guess you're afraid to see the orange man running?....I thought it was a slam dunk for your side if he happens to be the nominee.....guess not eh?

If they really believed the bullshit they have been spewing over the last 3 years about trump, they wouldn't be so worried about him running.  Election fraud isn't easy to pull off for multiple elections.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If they really believed the bullshit they have been spewing over the last 3 years about trump, they wouldn't be so worried about him running.  Election fraud isn't easy to pull off for multiple elections.

You just wonder how many times they could be proven wrong, yet just keep coming back.  They don't seem to grasp he unprecedented and corrupt abuses of power that have been used against him, and why it only bolsers his support.  This doesn't seem to be working so now they're trying to spin up the Georgia election phone call as the next imminent imminent.  Yawn.....hey if it helps with fundraising I'm all for it.  Whats sad is just how conditioned these low intellects get spun up and their short attention spans.  :news: 

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bigly.

Popularity relates to ground game.   Rumor has it the Trump is going out and getting his mail in vote effort in the works to match the dems.   "IF" this is the case he will be formidable in the GE.  With the gains he had with women, AA's and Hispanics in 2020 there is no way I'd write him off winning in 2024.  Still a huge uphill battle but not many gave him a chance in 2016. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You just wonder how many times they could be proven wrong, yet just keep coming back.  Now they're trying to spin up the Georgia election phone call.  Yawn.....hey if it helps with fundraising I'm all for it.  Whats sad is just how conditioned these low intellects get spun up and their short attention spans.  :news: 

Pretty simple when so many are doing so much to keep him from even running it is very telling how much he shook the apple tree while in office and more so how afraid they are of what he would do in his 2nd/final term.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Pretty simply when so many are doing so much to keep him from even running it is very telling how much he shook the apple tree while in office and more so how afraid they are of what he would do in his 2nd/final term.   

Many of them need to be in jail, particularly at the FBI.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Popularity relates to ground game.   Rumor has it the Trump is going out and getting his mail in vote effort in the works to match the dems.   "IF" this is the case he will be formidable in the GE.  With the gains he had with women, AA's and Hispanics in 2020 there is no way I'd write him off winning in 2024.

Its the reason they are attacking him.  It only makes him stronger though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty simply when so many are doing so much to keep him from even running it is very telling how much he shook the apple tree while in office and more so how afraid they are of what he would do in his 2nd/final term.   

I doubt he would repeat the same mistakes twice.  First term it was clear that he needed the cooperation of insiders he thought he could trust, but I think he realizes now that some of these agencies need to be completely revamped, and real investigations conducted over these people who seem all too willing to trample on the constitution.  Several need to be in jail.  Prosecutorial misconduct seems to be rampant, and the money needs to be followed. i just wish he and DeSantis would align and DeSantis would take a role in the cabinet, which would poise him as the 28 successor, because I think its going to take several terms to undo the damage that the Obama-Clinton-Biden toadies have done.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I doubt he would repeat the same mistakes twice.  First term it was clear that he needed the cooperation of insiders he thought he could trust, but I think he realizes now that some of these agencies need to be completely revamped, and real investigations conducted over these people who seem all too willing to trample on the constitution.  Several need to be in jail.  Prosecutorial misconduct seems to be rampant, and the money needs to be followed. i just wish he and DeSantis would align and DeSantis would take a role in the cabinet, which would poise him as the 28 successor, because I think its going to take several terms to undo the damage that the Obama-Clinton-Biden toadies have done.

He can't destroy DeSantis because it possibly could cost him Florida.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

He can't destroy DeSantis because it possibly could cost him Florida.  

You think beating DeSantis in the primary would make republicans vote Dem???

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agree although you need to add Bush to that list.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oh noes....is it for realzie now?!

Imagine being Mainecunt waking up everyday like "yup I think today is the day Trump gets locked up" ... 

for 7 years ! :lol:

What a pathetic old man. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You think beating DeSantis in the primary would make republicans vote Dem???

I'm saying one state could change the next election and Floridian's have a high opinion of DeSantis.  The 2024 election will be decided by the same states as in 16 and 20.  He can't afford to lose Florida and still have a chance at winning.  The Presidential election is really no longer a national race.   

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.0fa7cc81fca4a0c15a61f420503e963e.jpeg

Trump announces his imminent arrest on Tuesday.

Trumpers embrace it and call it the final nail for the Dems in 24

Trumps announcement turns out to be FAKE NEWS

Trumpers call it a team win and the dems lost again

:lol::lol:

He must fish with a net to catch so many suckers at a time.

Is it common in the US for a DA to announce next weeks arrest schedule?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

You have a severe case of lack of reading comprehension, whew.  He indicated that he “expected” to be based on all the da’s public statements, a grand jury deliberations, meetings with his secret service detail, lawyers etc w the da’s office.  Quit while you’re behind.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

All we can do is sit back and shake our heads 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

where is Deephaven? He’s late!

Last I heard he hopped on a plane to go look at boats then had lunch near a famous person. Baller right?!?

Edited by Skidooski