Minnesota’s Woman of the year

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Better not or they're transphobic.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Minnesota the land of fat steers and queers and they got dumb ass Deepcunt. :lol2:

No need for you to derail another thread Badger  :news: Members are getting very tired of it.

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

So men are better women than real women? 

Maybe it's just me but I still think women rule the pussy category and always will.:news: Oh I'm not not willing to do any comparison testing either :lol:

OMG,

Born a white man, but hoping to be perceived to be a liberal black woman.   The epitome of the current woke white male liberal.

Finke has been an activist for transgender and LGBTQ+ rights, as well as Black Lives Matter, almost her whole life.

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Well he was Instrumental in getting the law passed that makes it legal in MN for a 6 yr old to get there dick cut off .

And also Instrumental in pushing a bill through to ban flavored Tabaco sales in MN because the product targets kids who are to young to understand what they are doing to there body by using the product .

Can't make this fucking shit up if you tried 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

No need for you to derail another thread Badger  :news: Members are getting very tired of it.

They are?  I’m actually tired of you and a couple other shit starters  You should leave if you’re so tired of it, that’s what the layabout painter would say  😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

They are?  I’m actually tired of you and a couple other shit starters  You should leave if you’re so tired of it, that’s what the layabout painter would say  😆

You should stay next door and cry there 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You should stay next door and cry there 

Stop,,, your just giving your pals a reach around Taco, HSRDeepcunt. You know he's 100% right pal, some people just can't post jack shit on here without the twins showing up. Give me a fucking break with that bull shit. :handjob:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Try to not post garbage and watch things change.  Here's a very simple life story for you Badger.  You cannot change other people, you can only change how you act to get a different response.  

STFU Deepcunt you and your twin pull more garbage out of your asses that anyone on this site, fucking retards. You two are Kings of bashing on this site and jerking off. Get a room and go rub on each other. <<< Yes a gay post for the two jerk offs.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Stop,,, your just giving your pals a reach around Taco, HSRDeepcunt. You know he's 100% right pal, some people just can't post jack shit on here without the twins showing up. Give me a fucking break with that bull shit. :handjob:

Hey dummy, if someone comes here ever day and complains about the site, the topics and the people then maybe they should use a couple brain cells to realize maybe they shouldn’t come every day.

Do you, woolie and a few others have some brain cells you could use for once? :news: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hey dummy, if someone comes here ever day and complains about the site, the topics and the people then maybe they should use a couple brain cells to realize maybe they shouldn’t come every day.

Do you, woolie and a few others have some brain cells you could use for once? :news: 

Keep swallowing it Taco. :thumbsup:

Finger Hole GIFs | Tenor