Life comes at you fast.... LOLOLOL

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Him?  I don't live in that area, but not sure if you are using the correct pronoun.  Isn't that what counts when voting for a candidate?

Never took you for a proper pronoun guy. If it’s important to you, I won’t judge. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Slaves lived a wonderful life. :lol: 

……and Africa should be paying America for allowing people to come here. :lol: 

If you studied history, (I know you're normally just full of shit) You'd know there were a great number of slaves that didn't want to be freed, they were actually taken well care of and liked their life. As far as the second part of your ridiculous reply, what was stated was the people responsible for raiding the villages should have a higher responsibility than people that had no connection. My ancestors didn't come here until the early 1900"s so they would not have had a chance to be descendants of slave owners, why should I be responsible for reparations over the people that led the raiding parties? I'll repeat again, any discussion of reparations without including Native Americans is only buying votes, and why aren't the Irish and Chinese included in reparation discussions? 

26 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'll repeat again, any discussion of reparations without including Native Americans is only buying votes, and why aren't the Irish and Chinese included in reparation discussions? 

THIS!!

On 3/20/2023 at 6:56 PM, SSFB said:

Some here get owned so badly they should probably get reparations. :lol:

Hey, I  could use a few bucks . What would a solid uppercut to your vaginal cavity get me ? 50 ?  $100 , a slimy fist ? :dunno:    

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hey, I  could use a few bucks . What would a solid uppercut to your vaginal cavity get me ? 50 ?  $100 , a slimy fist ? :dunno:    

image.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, airflite1 said:

I'll repeat again, any discussion of reparations without including Native Americans is only buying votes, and why aren't the Irish and Chinese included in reparation discussions? 

You're a good lad , bless :news:

On 3/20/2023 at 2:50 PM, Anler said:

I was watching the news at home the other day and saw something about San Fran proposing reparations for black people there. This one black broad was going on about the horrors of racism she has endured in San Fran and deserves the $5 mil. I cant find the video but holy shit these people...

"I was born a poor black child"

Show me the money!