Life comes at you fast.... LOLOLOL

Hillary Ronen @HillaryRonen

Aug 16, 2020

I want to make it clear that I believe strongly in defunding the police and reducing the number of officers on our force. For decades we've had an imbalance in our city's budget, with hundreds of millions of dollars going to SFPD to have them do work they are not qualified to do.

Hillary Ronen
@HillaryRonen

After fighting to create Mental Health SF which redirects funds to mental health care crisis teams instead of police, I believe without a shadow of a doubt that SFPD is not where we should be putting our money.

But we have a big fight on our hands to make these cuts happen.

Hillary Ronen @HillaryRonen

If I've learned anything from my years in City Hall, it is that our best wins come through collaboration. We need unprecedented unity between those who wish to defund the police if we are to get passed this finish line together.

So tell us... how did that work out for you, Ms. Rosen?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I was watching the news at home the other day and saw something about San Fran proposing reparations for black people there. This one black broad was going on about the horrors of racism she has endured in San Fran and deserves the $5 mil. I cant find the video but holy shit these people...

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Some idiots don’t know how the world works until they actually get into office and have to deal with all the realities.

Do you ever listen to Garagelogic.com?  Joe likes to refer to them as Adult Children.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I was watching the news at home the other day and saw something about San Fran proposing reparations for black people there. This one black broad was going on about the horrors of racism she has endured in San Fran and deserves the $5 mil. I cant find the video but holy shit these people...

I thought you were against America hegemony? There isn’t a better representation of that than slavery. 

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I thought you were against America hegemony? There isn’t a better representation of that than slavery. 

Really?  How about all the American teenagers sent to die on foreign soil? Black & white.   I would be all about paying reparations to the families who buried their children for nothing. Talk about sacrifice for the country.  A folded up flag in return. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, racer254 said:

Why are they elected in the first place?

*looks at SSFB*

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Oh yessss of course, great analogy!

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, racer254 said:

Why are they elected in the first place?

16 hours ago, akvanden said:

Good question. 

:lol:

Guy votes for Biden then says "Good question" 

073973DE-01F6-4D18-B911-C1F4C4B59AFF.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Slow learners.  The don't understand why these people are in office, yet they are the ones putting them in that position.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

And how many enjoyed the benefits of free labor? Fucking dummy. 

The ugly truth is it wasn't free labor, slaves were purchased under a free market for a price based on what they may be capable of, housing food and medical was taken care of, the people that should be responsible for reparations should be the countries that allowed traders to rip people from their homes for profit. I think all our ancestors suffered coming to this country and I've yet to talk to any African American that would like to go back to their country of origin. Now if you want to have a serious talk of reparations then let's talk Native Americans, the opposite is true, I've yet to talk to one that wouldn't jump at the chance to go back to the life of their ancestors, and the suffering and abuse they endured in my opinion was much greater than the descendants of slaves. But lets buy votes...

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

073973DE-01F6-4D18-B911-C1F4C4B59AFF.gif

Oh snap, you got your Biden identity post in!

29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Slow learners.  The don't understand why these people are in office, yet they are the ones putting them in that position.

Sometimes, when given the choice between a douche bag and a turd sandwhich, you pick the turd sandwich. And hopefully, we have better options next go around.

*queue Evilbird with his pedo memes

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

The ugly truth is it wasn't free labor, slaves were purchased under a free market for a price based on what they may be capable of, housing food and medical was taken care of, the people that should be responsible for reparations should be the countries that allowed traders to rip people from their homes for profit. I think all our ancestors suffered coming to this country and I've yet to talk to any African American that would like to go back to their country of origin. Now if you want to have a serious talk of reparations then let's talk Native Americans, the opposite is true, I've yet to talk to one that wouldn't jump at the chance to go back to the life of their ancestors, and the suffering and abuse they endured in my opinion was much greater than the descendants of slaves. But lets buy votes...

Slaves lived a wonderful life. :lol: 

……and Africa should be paying America for allowing people to come here. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

Also, who sold the slaves.  Maybe start there with reparations.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Oh snap, you got your Biden identity post in!

Sometimes, when given the choice between a douche bag and a turd sandwhich, you pick the turd sandwich. And hopefully, we have better options next go around.

*queue Evilbird with his pedo memes

Is that what happened here?

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Also, who sold the slaves.  Maybe start there with reparations.

Let’s add the party who resisted the emancipation of slaves and the 500,000 Mostly white people who died to end slavery and win the civil war.