Heidi McNary accepts a new role at Textron Aviation

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Hey kROMMER. I get surveys from Cat on my Alterra 600, but no recall? Help me out. Dealer check? Clear. Now Cat? You had, maybe a little to much ammonia? Just asking. You the supposed pro and all.

You are the one that is too stupid to understand the word "all". Too stupid to know their, there, their.  Too stupid to have the slightest clue what was said about tipping over the sled, and not being strong enough to pick it up.

Unlike your relative getting you a job holding a stop sign that you aren't qualified for, there is nothing anyone can do to help.

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I think there was around 50 of the SVX snowbikes.  They offered them through the race program, probably as a clearing house to get them out the door and off the books.  

IDK the exact number, but they went through the race department, and to dealers in Canada (epa wouldn't let them sell in USA because it wouldn't meet emissions at high hours, wasn't a problem with a new engine)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AK440 said:

why not just go back to the Poo or Doo forum and quit worrying about what Cat did. 

This is NOT the Cat forum.  Either way it is a discussion about the new Catalyst that isn't filtered for pussies.  If you can't take the commentary then go wash the sand out of your labia.

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Has Polaris sold sled 1 for 2024? 

Derrr, cat opened preorders before Polaris.  Once open WAY more Poos will be sold than Cat.  Seriously one of the dumbest questions ever posted here.

• Haha 1

Gym is considering applying for this position as Gym feels perfectly qualified to lead this company.  Gym would clean house and hire as many people from Polaris as he could.  Gym has seen the direction Artty Cat has gone for a long time.  Gym is tired of the sadness.       

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, krom said:

You are the one that is too stupid to understand the word "all". Too stupid to know their, there, their.  Too stupid to have the slightest clue what was said about tipping over the sled, and not being strong enough to pick it up.

Unlike your relative getting you a job holding a stop sign that you aren't qualified for, there is nothing anyone can do to help.

Oh kROMMER! I have 30 plus years doing what I do. Way more qualified than you. Have never had to hold up a sign. Got this job because of my qualifications and schooling. You? Probably not qualified to run a street sweeper.

• Haha 2

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Oh kROMMER! I have 30 plus years doing what I do. Way more qualified than you. Have never had to hold up a sign. Got this job because of my qualifications and schooling. You? Probably not qualified to run a street sweeper.

The vast majority of engineering tech jobs requires a high school diploma, or ged.  If you had a real degree, you would be a real engineer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, krom said:

The vast majority of engineering tech jobs requires a high school diploma, or ged.  If you had a real degree, you would be a real engineer.

2 year degree. Civil Engineering Technician. High School graduate wont qualify. But what do I know? Only did the schooling, then all my certifications required to do my job.

26 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

2 year degree. Civil Engineering Technician. High School graduate wont qualify. But what do I know? Only did the schooling, then all my certifications required to do my job.

2 years isn't a real degree, its basket weaving, and chalking your license at the local, free community "college". 

Certifications are showing up in the morning, sitting around bullshitting all day while someone drones on at the front of the room.  Free donuts, and lunch, home for dinner

Edited by krom
  • Haha 2

Just now, krom said:

2 years isn't a real degree, its basket weaving, and chalking your license at the local, free community "college". 

Says the runner up to custodian of the year. I paid for my college. Paid off my loans a year early as well. Sniff some more ammonia you pile of dog shit!

• Haha 1

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Says the runner up to custodian of the year. I paid for my college. Paid off my loans a year early as well. Sniff some more ammonia you pile of dog shit!

loans for 2 years of harvard on the hill :mc:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Hey kROMMER. I get surveys from Cat on my Alterra 600, but no recall? Help me out. Dealer check? Clear. Now Cat? You had, maybe a little to much ammonia? Just asking. You the supposed pro and all.

post a picture with the last 6 of your vin and prove it, you lying sack of shit

600 clutch.jpg

600 frame.jpg

Edited by krom

5 hours ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym is considering applying for this position as Gym feels perfectly qualified to lead this company.  Gym would clean house and hire as many people from Polaris as he could.  Gym has seen the direction Artty Cat has gone for a long time.  Gym is tired of the sadness.       

Lot of former cat people at Poo already. Maybe some would come back?

5 hours ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Would Gym build only 6000’s?   Would Gym only build sleds for better mpg’s or will some be built to have fun on too?   Would Gym offer a 10 year warranty to stand behind his faith in the brand?   Would Gym make the new company slogan, “Cat rules Polaris drools”?   

On 3/20/2023 at 4:00 PM, krom said:

This is in no way to defend her, just to straighten a few things out...
FWIW she didn't fire Brian Dick.  IIRC Joey left for yamaha before textron, but may have come back for a little bit (and afik he wasn't in engineering)

Most of the rest of engineering and the rest of the departments that got gutted including the "retirement" of Roger, Spaulding, Eidie (sp??) etc happened under scott ernest

Joey Hallstrom went to Argo last year. Brad Darling has brought several former Arctic Cat talent to Argo.  Among other things, they build the Sherp which has to be the coolest vehicle out there.

I think they’d  be a legit sled builder.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Joey Hallstrom went to Argo last year. Brad Darling has brought several former Arctic Cat talent to Argo.  Among other things, they build the Sherp which has to be the coolest vehicle out there.

I think they’d  be a legit sled builder.

Absolutely, Pretty good rumor circulating that they would/will be building sleds for Yami, when they break from AC.  I believe they've tried (and a couple other companies) have offered to buy AC, but all have been turned down.  Its a shame, because any of the ones that made an offer would be doing a better job with the talent and IP

Edited by krom
  • Thanks 1