Heidi McNary accepts a new role at Textron Aviation

20 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You first. You are the one who is so enamored in a sled that you did not order, telling people they don't need amenities like electric start. That is a person desperately seeking assistance, or help, or A friend. 

you are exactly the reason why Cat sold a watered down RR with e-start and 50mph max speed abilities.   

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I still have that opportunity.  

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

you are exactly the reason why Cat sold a watered down RR with e-start and 50mph max speed abilities.   

See. Here you go again. Telling people what to buy on your preference. Get some help. Pretty week comeback btw. 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I spent my RXC money on a new race car.  And a second one.  And still ended up unexpectedly buying 2 snowmobiles.  

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I spent my RXC money on a new race car.  And a second one.  And still ended up unexpectedly buying 2 snowmobiles.  

I have no interest in auto racing. Boring!

21 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Not even Ski-Doo offers e-start on their XC sled.  You want one of the 3 baddest trail rockets you can buy, you can pull start that bitch.

If you can't pull start a sled, do you really need a RXC? 

if you can't pull start your sled wtf are you going to do if it tips over ... or goes off the groom 

fine, make it optional for these cunnys but not mandatory for all... they (all) keep playing to the lowest common denominator.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if you can't pull start your sled wtf are you going to do if it tips over ... or goes off the groom 

fine, make it optional for these cunnys but not mandatory for all... they (all) keep playing to the lowest common denominator.

What? How does tipping over effect starting? Sealed Battery numb nuts!

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

He really is that dumb..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hub said:

ZR6000 once again you really are a fucking idiot!:groin:

No. You are. Tipping a sled over or going over a berm? Called over riding. Batteries are sealed, and you are weird as fuck!

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it certainly seems so... foul mouthed as well.

Again, you are the dipshit questioning the purchases of other people. I call that weird! How do you you justify tipping a sled over and Electric start? This should be epic!

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Again, you are the dipshit questioning the purchases of other people. I call that weird! How do you you justify tipping a sled over and Electric start? This should be epic!

dumb.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Funny as you did it first stating everyone should have electric start.

As for the tipping.  Go reread.  He asked if you aren't strong enough to pull start it how could you right it.  Omfg.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Funny as you did it first stating everyone should have electric start.

As for the tipping.  Go reread.  He asked if you aren't strong enough to pull start it how could you right it.  Omfg.

obviously he's Jimwitted... and I wasn't even talking directly to him.

9 hours ago, mnstang said:

Hey you can only really like one.  It's not going to be green for everyone nor should it be.  I was watching all the terrorism around the 12 when it came out and didn't like it either.  Shit happens.  That was many years ago and now onto the next chassis.  Where's all the Textron bashers when it comes to 12, that was "old guard" time 🙄

I was pretty close 

Old guard time or not took over a decade to even attempt to play the game again .

They had a lock on and a massive head start in the deep snow segment and crossover segment . Then just stoped .stoped with what made them great in the first place investing in racing and brining that to market . 

Like i said just sad.  Hope they get back in the game in a real way cuz I am not a massive fan of my doo's and really don't want to have to buy another polaris it has never ended well with me and poo sleds hell it has never even started well lol 

Hey kROMMER. I get surveys from Cat on my Alterra 600, but no recall? Help me out. Dealer check? Clear. Now Cat? You had, maybe a little to much ammonia? Just asking. You the supposed pro and all.

5 hours ago, jdsky said:

I was expecting them to release it at least 5 years ago and with more than just a 600 so that by now it would be re-worked for the 998T.  What do you think they should have done?  Waited another 10 years?

So they come out with a brand new chassis and you’re not happy because it didn’t happen 5 years ago. You’re  bitching just to bitch. And then about the motor, really? I don’t think I’ve heard that one before. But then it sounds like you want a huge, heavy 3 cylinder 4-stroke so what difference does it make what chassis it comes in? It’ll weigh as much as a tank regardless. 

why not just go back to the Poo or Doo forum and quit worrying about what Cat did. 

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Where did Dingleberry go?

image.png.1c904b6f130ea435b0ef65c1989cea4a.png

Isn’t that prototype of their patent drawing snowbike? I don’t think it’s a green Sherco.

Has Polaris sold sled 1 for 2024? The world waits. Crm2? You purchase the first? Without E-start? Oh, wait, you cant buy a poop trail sled without. Weird that they would follow Cat? Humm?