Scratched the itch.

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Spent the last 4 days riding. Epic conditions. In the 50 years I’ve ridden Price Country, these were the absolute best conditions. 

57872B4D-EBA0-40E5-820D-2435745F35D7.jpeg

Shoulda ridden a matryx 

• Like 1

Nice.  I would love to get out again.  Been 3 seasons . Rode every year since I was 6.
I was supposed to go to my buddies place and ride around a little but never had good snow.  

Just now, Cold War said:

Nice.  I would love to get out again.  Been 3 seasons . Rode every year since I was 6.
I was supposed to go to my buddies place and ride around a little but never had good snow.  

I quit last season and intended to stay quit but I couldn’t. I can’t get enough this year. I’m at 2300 miles and I anticipate riding another 6-700 in the next 10 days. 

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Get to The Outhouse bar?

Nope. Spent some time at comfort cove and sunset bay. The lake home is less than a mile from Solberg county park. We up to wintergreen lake and north. Pounded some good miles. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nope. Spent some time at comfort cove and sunset bay. The lake home is less than a mile from Solberg county park. We up to wintergreen lake and north. Pounded some good miles. 

Some day go to The Outhouse bar, great food and super good burgers.

Just got back from Sawyer county. Best trails I've ridden on this season. Don't think I've ever been able to ride on St. Patty's Day either! Hell of a way to end the season.

Edited by soeaster
  • Like 3