Mr irrelevant says what?  :lol: 

oh wai….’right leaning libertarian’ :lmao: 

Talk about straight dumb ass fuck 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Mr irrelevant says what?  :lol: 

oh wai….’right leaning libertarian’ :lmao: 

Talk about straight dumb ass fuck 

You spelled "smart enough to think" wrong.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I voted , a straight republicans ticket based on covid alone and I’ll probably do the same the rest of my life. Fucking dumbass faggot ass trash fascist democrats cunts who supported 2 years of covid bullshit deserve to be beaten to death with tire irons 

Benny, these MAGA freaks have left reality. There should definitely be a discussion about the pandemic response and the ways that the government failed us. However, these MAGA freaks refuse to be reasonable. In their minds it’s just the flu but it’s also a Chinese bioweapon and we need to punish them for it but it’s just the flu?

If you don’t like Minnesota’s response to Covid then that’s your prerogative to vote GOP at the state level but at the federal level there is nothing that happened during Covid 19 to warrant voting a straight red ticket. There was no mask mandate from the federal level pushed onto all of us, nor would there ever be or should be. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Benny, these MAGA freaks have left reality. There should definitely be a discussion about the pandemic response and the ways that the government failed us. However, these MAGA freaks refuse to be reasonable. In their minds it’s just the flu but it’s also a Chinese bioweapon and we need to punish them for it but it’s just the flu?

If you don’t like Minnesota’s response to Covid then that’s your prerogative to vote GOP at the state level but at the federal level there is nothing that happened during Covid 19 to warrant voting a straight red ticket. There was no mask mandate from the federal level pushed onto all of us, nor would there ever be or should be. 

It was 100% purely politicized and the response fell directly along party lines. The marching orders came down right from the top. I’d never vote for an asshole like Trump but I’d probably vote for the pos Desantis based purely on covid. It became pretty god damn real for me when I was face to face with losing my job over not taking some bullshit experimental therapy to a disease that posed me no more risk that the flu. Fuck that shit and fuck these trash cunts bombarding everyone with propaganda trying to push that failed therapy into children. No more. It was 100% clear to anyone with a brain the shots were not designed or tested to lessen or stop the spread. It was also 100% clear that the shots would be dogshit against the variants they helped produce. The leaky vaccine is a complete failure yet here we are with nearly 3 years of empirical evidence we are being told to ignore. Fuck every democrat 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was 100% purely politicized and the response fell directly along party lines. The marching orders came down right from the top. I’d never vote for an asshole like Trump but I’d probably vote for the pos Desantis based purely on covid. It became pretty god damn real for me when I was face to face with losing my job over not taking some bullshit experimental therapy to a disease that posed me no more risk that the flu. Fuck that shit and fuck these trash cunts bombarding everyone with propaganda trying to push that failed therapy into children. No more. It was 100% clear to anyone with a brain the shots were not designed or tested to lessen or stop the spread. It was also 100% clear that the shots would be dogshit against the variants they helped produce. The leaky vaccine is a complete failure yet here we are with nearly 3 years of empirical evidence we are being told to ignore. Fuck every democrat 

I completely agree with you that a person should not be forced to take the vaccine. However, this is basically how we have structured our country. We’ve taken the path that employers can be heavy handed and force their employees to do certain things. I think you would agree that needs to change. If Joe Bob can do his job it shouldn’t matter if he smoked some weed the day before, however these attitudes have paved the way for the Covid response we seen from employers. It’s all about precedence and conservatives do not have a good record on protecting workers rights. 

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I completely agree with you that a person should not be forced to take the vaccine. However, this is basically how we have structured our country. We’ve taken the path that employers can be heavy handed and force their employees to do certain things. I think you would agree that needs to change. If Joe Bob can do his job it shouldn’t matter if he smoked some weed the day before, however these attitudes have paved the way for the Covid response we seen from employers. It’s all about precedence and conservatives do not have a good record on protecting workers rights. 

My company wouldn’t have done shit if it wasn’t for Joe Biden directly forcing their hand. That’s it , that’s the end. Joe fucking Biden and his fascist band of idiotic snowriders…..All Dems , zero republicans. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, f7ben said:

How was your company forced by the government to make their employees get vaxed?  

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

How was your company forced by the government to make their employees get vaxed?  

Ahhh , were you in a coma you dumbass fucking faggot? I work for a large employer and Biden directly imposed a shots or test mandate. The testing protocol would have cost me 1/3rd if my paycheck essentially making it a shots or fired choice. Thank god my union sued the company to put an end to Biden’s absolute fascist bullshit. 

Kill yourself you piece of filth 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh , were you in a coma you dumbass fucking faggot? I work for a large employer and Biden directly imposed a shots or test mandate. The testing protocol would have cost me 1/3rd if my paycheck essentially making it a shots or fired choice. Thank god my union sued the company to put an end to Biden’s absolute fascist bullshit. 

Kill yourself you piece of filth 

So you had a choice - get vaxed or tested? Why did your employer choose to charge you for testing? 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you had a choice - get vaxed or tested? Why did your employer choose to charge you for testing? 

Why would you test healthy people for a disease that most had already had? By the time that mandate came out we had over 600 confirmed positive cases. It was bullshit fascist garbage and fuck anyone that supported it. Fucking worthless pants shitting retards , no place in this country for them or anyone like them. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Why would you test healthy people for a disease that most had already had? By the time that mandate came out we had over 600 confirmed positive cases. It was bullshit fascist garbage and fuck anyone that supported it. Fucking worthless pants shitting retards , no place in this country for them or anyone like them. 

Cool.  But why did your company insist on charging you - the employee - 1/3 of your pay? 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Cool.  But why did your company insist on charging you - the employee - 1/3 of your pay? 

Because it was allowed by law? I recall the stated cost was going to be something in the $400 weekly range for a 3rd party to establish testing in the facility. At home tests or tests procured by the individual would not be permitted. The company had no plans to do anything prior to that mandate. There is only one place to put the blame and that is directly on Biden and his freakshow worthless admin mandating a failed experimental shot on people who were not vulnerable and likely already had immunity. 

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why would your dod us military have a contract with Pfizer to supply covid vaccines?

It's the basis for pfizers motion to dismiss in court.  We delivered the fraud the government requested.

https://www.keionline.org/misc-docs/DOD-ATI-Pfizer-Technical-Direction-Letter-OTA-W15QKN-16-9-1002-21July2020.pdf

33a33c21-ef2b-4c9b-834a-398dbb441d87_223