Trump flips out..

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Have any of you tough talking MAGAt’s seen all the little insurrectionist bitches crying at their sentencing :lol: 

insurrection :lol:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

J6 tour according to the noncommittal like you :lol: Noncommittal = MAGAt sympathizer  

Hey dipshit, for the last time, I'm not noncommittal. I'm also not a republican or a democrat.

I'm a right leaning libertarian (mostly)

You fucking dull normal idiot.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hey dipshit, for the last time, I'm not noncommittal. I'm also not a republican or a democrat.

I'm a right leaning libertarian (mostly)

You fucking dull normal idiot.

Like I said MAGAt sympathizer.  Deal with it 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re irrelevant :lol: 

Right leaning libertarian :lmao: :lol:  

Yeah we know, in your simple minded world it's either Democrat or Republican and that's it. 

You're a minion, nothing more. Simple minded, willfully wearing blinders & blatantly dishonest in-service of people who think nothing of you.

That must suck.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah we know, in your simple minded world it's either Democrat or Republican and that's it. 

You're a minion, nothing more. Simple minded, willfully wearing blinders & blatantly dishonest in-service of people who think nothing of you.

That must suck.

You’re fucking right that’s all there is until you and the other worthless ‘libertarians’ prove otherwise.   It’s a zero sum game.  You’re irrelevant and living in an alternate universe m.  You’re totally irrelevant and worthless :thumbsup:

Right leaning libertarian :lol: :lmao:  Who’s your representative you stupid fucker :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’re fucking right that’s all there is until you and the other worthless ‘libertarians’ prove otherwise.   It’s a zero sum game.  You’re irrelevant and living in an alternate universe m.  You’re totally irrelevant and worthless :thumbsup:

Right leaning libertarian :lol: :lmao:  Who’s your representative you stupid fucker :lol: 

Schumer and Gillibrand, two people who would best serve this nation and my home area by getting run over by a bus.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Schumer and Gillibrand, two people who would best serve this nation and my home area by getting run over by a bus.

Who’s your right leaning libertarian rep?  :lol: 

It’s a zero sum game.  You’re an irrelevant whiner, bitcher, and complainer.  

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who’s your right leaning libertarian rep?  :lol: 

It’s a zero sum game.  You’re an irrelevant whiner, bitcher, and complainer.  

You are the problem.

I'd rather think for myself than be a minion for the likes of the Republicans or Democrats.

Just now, Kivalo said:

You are the problem.

I'd rather think for myself than be a minion for the likes of the Republicans or Democrats.

You don’t think for yourself any differently than most people.  You fool yourself into thinking you’re above it but in reality you’ve rendered yourself irrelevant.  You really are dumber than the dumbest MAGAt.  SBYL :lol: No really :lmao: 

Right leaning libertarian :lol: Code for ‘I’m a worthless fuck’

• Gold Member

Oh look, the single dumbest member on FSCE is here to help blownfuse out. 

Two of the dumbest, group think idiots to ever wander the internet. Great company you keep.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

You don’t think for yourself any differently than most people.  You fool yourself into thinking you’re above it but in reality you’ve rendered yourself irrelevant.  You really are dumber than the dumbest MAGAt.  SBYL :lol: No really :lmao: 

Right leaning libertarian :lol: Code for ‘I’m a worthless fuck’

Do I blindly follow my party? No. That automatically gives me a leg up on you, jackass!

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Oh look, the single dumbest member on FSCE is here to help blownfuse out. 

Two of the dumbest, group think idiots to ever wander the internet. Great company you keep.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Do I blindly follow my party? No. That automatically gives me a leg up on you, jackass!

You’re just a complete irrelevant moron.  The game you’re playing doesn’t exist.   

Just now, Kivalo said:

Shut up, dummy.

I’m not the dummy.  The ‘right leaning libertarian’ blowing in the wind is :lol: It’s a zero sum game dumb fuck.  You’re irrelevant while mother breathing MAGAt’s are empowered.  You’re completely irrelevant 

I’m not the dummy.  The ‘right leaning libertarian’ blowing in the wind is :lol: It’s a zero sum game dumb fuck.  You’re irrelevant while mother breathing MAGAt’s are empowered.  You’re completely irrelevant 

You have no fucking clue what zero sum game even means , you couldn’t look like more of an idiot repeating it ever other post. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have no fucking clue what zero sum game even means , you couldn’t look like more of an idiot repeating it ever other post. 

You’re another irrelevant puke :lol:  bitch and whine and don’t even vote :lmao: 

You’re another irrelevant puke :lol:  bitch and whine and don’t even vote :lmao: 

I voted , a straight republicans ticket based on covid alone and I’ll probably do the same the rest of my life. Fucking dumbass faggot ass trash fascist democrats cunts who supported 2 years of covid bullshit deserve to be beaten to death with tire irons 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I voted , a straight republicans ticket based on covid alone and I’ll probably do the same the rest of my life. Fucking dumbass faggot ass trash fascist democrats cunts who supported 2 years of covid bullshit deserve to be beaten to death with tire irons 

You and @racer254 are buds :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

You and Racer have a lot more in common than I do with either of you 

Not at all.  You two can exchange MAGAt hats :lol:  Both MAGAt’s :thumbsup: