Any Bible Scholars Here

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Obviously you aren't smart enough to use Google translate right either.

Well, obviously you're responding to the name I put out there. Dumbcunt. :owned: You just owned yourself Dumbcunt. :lol2::lol: 

17 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Now you're speaking for everyone?!?!? what an arrogant MF'er.   :lol2::owned:

While everyone probably agrees I was only speaking for those who have stated it over and over and over and over.  Get it?

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are dumber than we thought.  

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

While everyone probably agrees I was only speaking for those who have stated it over and over and over and over.  Get it?

:lies:See how that works. you play that same shit all the time. you are a Dumbcunt. :thumbsup:

Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

God you are dumb.  It wasn't a lie. Unlike you I am not socially inept so I actually know what some others think.  It really isn't hard.

A lie is when you say you own a bunch of land and then of course we find out it is your families and not yours.  Or that you are the boss, but you have a boss.  Or that you have moved on, yet don't move on.  Lying sack of asperger shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

God you are dumb.  It wasn't a lie. Unlike you I am not socially inept so I actually know what some others think.  It really isn't hard.

A lie is when you say you own a bunch of land and then of course we find out it is your families and not yours.  Or that you are the boss, but you have a boss.  Or that you have moved on, yet don't move on.  Lying sack of asperger shit.

:lies: English MF're. More Dumbcunt :lies: LMAO how you respond to the name Dumbcunt. :lol::lol2:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

That is your moved on response.

And sure, you didn't pound whisky earlier.

Like you'd care, Mother-in-law is on her last leg at 90 years old. So no whiskey for me. The rest is none of your BIZZZZ. :thumbsup:

Go look tomorrow and see who liked the we. Tells a story.  You are too dumb to notice, of course no surprise as you don't yet realize you are the laughing stock of the forum.  Go to bed.  The more you post the more stupid you look.

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Go look tomorrow and see who liked the we. Tells a story.  You are too dumb to notice, of course no surprise as you don't yet realize you are the laughing stock of the forum.  Go to bed.  The more you post the more stupid you look.

:goodpost:

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The same three or four clowns that always do. 

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So the we was right.  Thanks for confirming.  Btw, you are the clown.

He gets all his "likes" "kudos" and "give em hell badger" on Facebook and Dootalk be cause members are to embarrassed to do it on FS .

• Haha 1