Any Bible Scholars Here

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Look how popular he is :lol:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

He truly wishes he was!!!! 

He thinks if he calls others stalkers enough he's going to fool everyone on FS into thinking they are :lol:

Now anyone that quotes/responds to him is a stalker. It's fucking funny.  

• Haha 3

On 3/21/2023 at 4:02 PM, Badger** said:

Guess who has has no life out side FS. Pathetic 

2022-Ford-F-150-Lightning-front-three-quarter-view - Copy.jpg

Not a single one of those people are in the Top 10 posters on this website and only one of them is even in the Top 20. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Fuckin Zam has barely posted here in a year and he's still almost 20k posts ahead of Jimmy. :lol: :lol:

giphy.gif

Don't say anything bad about Zam. Him and Jimmy are not the same. Zam is funny so he's allowed to hide out online, Jimmy is not :lol: I read that online :lol2:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not a single one of those people are in the Top 10 posters on this website and only one of them is even in the Top 20. 

giphy.gif

Now I see, I stand correct. Tell your friend my feelings are not hurt. Go Z GO!!! :lol2:

You living rent free?  ROFL.  You say stupid shit, people call it out, and then you run around trying to get them in a gotcha or try to own them only to fail miserably.  If you disappeared the only thing that would happen is the average intelligence of the posts would go up on the forum.  On the other hand, like usual whatever is said by those that call you out have you non-stop thinking about it and make you post whore it up to try to redeem yourself.  Rather obvious.  There are a ton of these on this forum.

oHcWzX6.png

If you want that feeling to go away, just stop the stupidity.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You living rent free?  ROFL.  You say stupid shit, people call it out, and then you run around trying to get them in a gotcha or try to own them only to fail miserably.  If you disappeared the only thing that would happen is the average intelligence of the posts would go up on the forum.  On the other hand, like usual whatever is said by those that call you out have you non-stop thinking about it and make you post whore it up to try to redeem yourself.  Rather obvious.  There are a ton of these on this forum.

oHcWzX6.png

What do I win!! :thumbsup:

I would bring 550 back but it's not my choice. :D

49 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

oHcWzX6.png

Don't bother wasting your time. It was obviously just another lie to garner attention. Now he's stalking me and bringing my family up just trying for some "likes" and another self appointed win. He's really pathetic.

You show me were I directly brought up your family.:lies: after :lies:after:lies:. You are get you're ass handed to you by AC and your. :mc: 

Drop the word pathetic it's used way to much around here it's like saying fuck every other word. No command for the English language, not saying I'm the best.   :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

What do I win!! :thumbsup:

I would bring 550 back but it's not my choice. :D

It is your choice.  Remember a while back you were offered to permanently disappear to reinstate 550.  You chose not to.  Another badger lie.  Pathetic.

30 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You show me were I directly brought up your family.:lies: after :lies:after:lies:. You are get you're ass handed to you by AC and your. :mc: 

Drop the word pathetic it's used way to much around here it's like saying fuck every other word. No command for the English language, not saying I'm the best.   :thumbsup:

AC hasn't owned anyone ever.  The dude is fucking cuckoo.  If you think anything he says has merit you need to check yourself in to the doc quick and get your aspergers medication re-dialed in.  And pathetic is a perfect representation of you.  Sorry it bothers you so much.  And yes, not the best in your case is a monstrous understatement.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

It is your choice.  Remember a while back you were offered to permanently disappear to reinstate 550.  You chose not to.  Another badger lie.  Pathetic.

AC hasn't owned anyone ever.  The dude is fucking cuckoo.  If you think anything he says has merit you need to check yourself in to the doc quick and get your aspergers medication re-dialed in.  And pathetic is a perfect representation of you.  Sorry it bothers you so much.  And yes, not the best in your case is a monstrous understatement.

You have nothing to say, you've been getting your ass kicked all over this site by just about everyone. :asshole:You are "Pathetic" again with the word, you fuck fuck:lol:. Deepcunt!!  :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Still stalking my every post. PATHETIC :sad:

Fuck you and your stalking bullshit. "Pathetic" retard!! Do I have to spell it out for you?? Dumb fuck. 

Badger you are literally fucking retarded and the only reason the entire forum doesn’t eviscerate you daily is because most of us know you’re god damn near special needs and feel bad for you. Fucking moron 

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Pathetic.

Now he has to go log on Dootalk and Facebook , that's where the Freedomsledder members PM him cheering him on to give me hell !!! True story :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Now he has to go log on Dootalk and Facebook , that's where the Freedomsledder members PM him cheering him on to give me hell !!! True story :lol:

Na, as usual he makes it up in gay

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

33401180_1934741683205070_1496907806165434368_n-DESKTOP-T1MB2OE.jpg

Lalaland.  What a fucking nutjob.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lalaland.  What a fucking nutjob.

Any idea what the meme is supposed to mean and how he just used it to kick some ass?

I think he's losing it.