Any Bible Scholars Here

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

From someone paranoid.

Paranoid of what?  I don't like stupid people like you, but not paranoid at all.  You are the one believing in all the conspiracies which by default is paranoid behavior.  

Just now, Deephaven said:

Paranoid of what?  I don't like stupid people like you, but not paranoid at all.  You are the one believing in all the conspiracies which by default is paranoid behavior.  

Are you the master of your own domain?

:lol:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Derrr....Steve said to thank your boss and you said you are the boss.  Ie, implying EVERYONE works for you.  We all knew it was a lie then.  You are seriously pathetic.

Exactly 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Derrr....Steve said to thank your boss and you said you are the boss.  Ie, implying EVERYONE works for you.  We all knew it was a lie then.  You are seriously pathetic.

Derr... Dumbcunt going full retard,:crazy: You are seriously a Dumbcunt ie Deepcunt ie Deepfaggot.  :lol::lol2:

Edited by Badger**

9 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:
A Boss is like a diaper, always on your ass and usually full of shit

:thumbsup:

A good boss always finds an opportunity to acknowledge and recognize the good work done by employees. Employees will always appreciate praise. A great boss will stop by and say hello and take a personal interest in his or her employees' lives.

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I have the same problem!   A couple of you rocket surgeons have really outdone yourselves in this thread...dipshit  :lol: 

47 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And shitty employees pretend to be the boss when a family member gives them a job.

No one has given me shit unlike your family gave you the farms. :thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have the same problem!   A couple of you rocket surgeons have really outdone yourselves in this thread...dipshit  :lol: 

Spot on DB! :bc:

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yep, we know.  You are dumb as shit as well.

STFU Dumbcunt, :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

A good boss always finds an opportunity to acknowledge and recognize the good work done by employees. Employees will always appreciate praise. A great boss will stop by and say hello and take a personal interest in his or her employees' lives.

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

Great employees quit their jobs because of poor management not because of the work. :thumbsup:

Is that what H.R. and Upper Management puts on your cue cards and daily reminders, Rob please read these everyday before you get to work, after you get to work and several times through out the day.

Praise publicly - Reprimand  privately - Management 101 - rofl.png.67a6f3e7a5229b946d8da200712c4179.png

Great employees quit their jobs for many reason good or bad management/bosses are not the only reason someone leaves a job.