Any Bible Scholars Here

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Huh? But that is exactly what he did . 

GW Bush is a piece of shit War criminal . 

Same with Obama , he just did it smoother. 

Obama was actually worse, but there really isn't much difference as they both are pawns for the mic.

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

https://www.medicinenet.com/what_are_the_signs_of_aspergers_in_adults/article.htm

Signs of Asperger's in adults

Asperger’s, like autism, was mostly noticeable in interactions with other people. A person who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s or mild autism is usually not unhappy when alone. Mild autism doesn’t mean someone can’t keep a job, care for themselves, or start a family if they choose to do so .

The difficulty people with mild autism experience in certain social situations can, however, be distressing. Here are some signs of mild autism you may notice in yourself or others:

Says a man who is pretending to have this blond on the hook. 

5f9956f8e1682f31.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Badger** said:

GD you must be thick in the head Taco. The first post below is the original stalker. Lay off the hot sauce pal. :thumbsup:  

I guess because I still don’t see that in this thread :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

Why, so we can see your Asperger's ass following Steve around?

All day yesterday he was all over my post, that's when I nailed his ass to the wall.  Sorry about your friend Deepcunt. :thumbsup:

0ecdb486f38bd80f849696b5a6b9da5b_f202.jpg

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Obama was actually worse, but there really isn't much difference as they both are pawns for the mic.

Poor Obama fell on hard times 😆 

Screenshot_20230318_125213_Facebook.jpg

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

If you can’t handle it here maybe take a break or walk away

I can trigger him just by reacting to a post apparently :lol2:

Now if someone could just show me where I got my ass nailed to a wall I'd love to see it. Did you see it????

More lies I guess :dunno:

• Haha 2

Just now, Skidooski said:

If you can’t handle it here maybe take a break or walk away

First day off in two weeks from working and riding and I am having a blast with you Taco. Today I get to be like some of you guys and sit on my ass and hang out on the internet.  :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, HSR said:

I can trigger him just by reacting to a post apparently :lol2:

Now if someone could just show me where I got my ass nailed to a wall I'd love to see it. Did you see it????

More lies I guess :dunno:

Then I guess we need to react more to his bullshit :lol:Doesn't get any easier that that!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Then I guess we need to react more to his bullshit :lol:Doesn't get any easier that that!

Please do "that that". Taco Power!!! 

222222.jpg

Edited by Badger**
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Says a man who is pretending to have this blond on the hook. 

5f9956f8e1682f31.jpg

:dunno: I never once said she is or was mine, @XCR1250 (Don) posted that pic on HCS years ago in the motivational & funny pics thread and I saved the pic and have been using it as my avatar for years now. She's a very pretty young lady, not mine, never has been and never will be. A  lot of guys have pics of pretty ladies as their avatars on many many sites.

I really don't get or understand the internet fantasy world you live in nor do I want to understand it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Yup , poor dog dindu nuffin either :dunno: He must be racist :lol:

Yeah it's fucking weird BUT what's weirder is he thinks this is him winning.

He's the WORST!!! Like a down syndrome guy trying to be witty, it's almost embarrassing.

Stevie has a stalker, Stevie has a stalker........ go check the kitchen stove and make sure there's not a rabbit cooking in a stew pot................. :lol:

• Haha 2

:dunno: I never once said she is or was mine, @XCR1250 (Don) posted that pic on HCS years ago in the motivational & funny pics thread and I saved the pic and have been using it as my avatar for years now. She's a very pretty young lady, not mine, never has been and never will be. A  lot of guys have pics of pretty ladies as their avatars on many many sites.

I really don't get or understand the internet fantasy world you live in nor do I want to understand it.

By his retard logic he's fucking the Statue of Liberty :lol:

Stevie has a stalker, Stevie has a stalker........ go check the kitchen stove and make sure there's not a rabbit cooking in a stew pot................. :lol:

Man he put the retard on FULL display today. I don't think he made any friends which will upset him:lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Truth hurts doesn't it.

The Deepcunt part?  I was out to dinner with people. :lolz::lol::thumbsup: They made me sit in a corner and no one looked at me, it was very sad. :lolz::lol:

Edited by Badger**

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The Deepcunt part?  I was out to dinner with people. :lolz::lol::thumbsup: They made me sit in a corner and no one looked at me, it was very sad. :lolz::lol:

Just now, Deephaven said:

Don't worry those you were out with don't like you either.

**********Update*******************