Coon Dogs

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

God you are dumb.  Unlike your idiot ass I don't believe random things on Twitter.  Mimic'ing your belief was funny in the other thread.  Sorry your butt is hurt so bad.

21 hours ago, Deephaven said:

ie, not a bioweapon.  :thumbsup:

Poor Deepfaggot.  Guthooked by fake news.

:lol:

• Haha 2

I saw it on Twitter, not CNN.  Interesting that you are now watching CNN again.

Either way, your absurd statement that Covid was developed as a bioweapon is ridiculous.  Complete conjecture.  If it weren't you'd be posting proof of it all over the site and would have been for years.

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I saw it on Twitter, not CNN.  Interesting that you are now watching CNN again.

Either way, your absurd statement that Covid was developed as a bioweapon is ridiculous.  Complete conjecture.  If it weren't you'd be posting proof of it all over the site and would have been for years.

Still don't know how twitter works.

Poor Deepfaggot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It isn't a bioweapon.  Prove that it is.  Your beloved Twitter, which is 99% fake news says it isn't.  

Well then if Twitter is 99% fake news and Twitter says it isn't 

It is only a 1%chance that it is not a bioweapon ? 

I mean I was giving it a 30% chance that deep money was funding the project for poss weppon use . 

12 minutes ago, Badger** said:

JHC you are on a roll tonight Deepcunt, looks like everyone is kicking your ass tonight, talk about no friends.:lolz::lol:

Unlike you I am not here to make believe and pretend to have friends and lie like hell to make people like me.  And for fucks sake NO ONE wants to be your friend. Have you actually comprehended ANYTHING you've read on here today?  Not even the fucking retards like you.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I am not here to make believe and pretend I have friends and I lie like hell to make people like me.  And for fucks sake NO ONE wants to be my friend. Have you actually comprehended ANYTHING you've read on here today?  Not even the fucking retards like me.

The funny thing is I have friends on here Deepcunt. :lol::thumbsup: Fixed for you, next time just spit it out. :nose::lol:

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You'll have to excuse Deepfaggot and his stupid flock of sheep.

Except she didn’t die suddenly, is doing fine, and was diagnosed with a heart issue in 2014.

As usual, nice work AC.

• Haha 2