Indictment?

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

@f7benMust be having a bad day on the boat. Tell me why this forum has not picked up one new member since February 24 2023 and only sits at 1700-1800 members after being around for what 14 years?? If you are as smart as you all say this place would be loaded with 75,000 members. Something is off IMO. 

Holy fuck 

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

:backpeddle: :lol: Laugh all you want Badger you just got fucking :owned: 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

@f7benMust be having a bad day on the boat. Tell me why this forum has not picked up one new member since February 24 2023 and only sits at 1700-1800 members after being around for what 14 years?? If you are as smart as you all say this place would be loaded with 75,000 members. Something is off IMO. 

:thumbsup::owned::lol:

0ecdb486f38bd80f849696b5a6b9da5b_f202.jpg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Shit-holes like that are the financial epicenters of the world :thumbsup:  Donny might need his cult for moral support….why let him down now?  :lmao: 

Yup crime ridden Dem shitholes...throw Philly, San Fran and Chicago In there too.... wonderful places 😁:thumbdown:

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I bet I can bring 15 new members over in one day, but it seems you want to stay in your own little world of bashing and beating the shit out of each other. Have at it. :thumbsup:  

God damn you are just the dumbest fuck alive aren’t you? We already have a racer and a badger. We don’t need even one more 2 digit Iq retard in this place. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

God damn you are just the dumbest fuck alive aren’t you? We already have a racer and a badger. We don’t need even one more 2 digit Iq retard in this place. 

So dumb I don't sit on here all day and waste my fucking life waiting for your dumb ass to post about how much you hate Trump and how he hurt your tender fucking feelings. :owned::thumbsup:

It amazes me how the Democrats are still just foaming at the mouth over Trump. 

Vengefulness, hate, vitriol, etc. since what, 2015?

The constant use of local, state, and national investigations, charges, etc. shows how petty of a group of people they really are.

Can't get shit to stick at the national level?  Try the state.

Can't get it to stick in NY, try Manhattan.

I guess you throw the suction cup dildo at the ceiling enough, it might stick one of these times.

Will people care when it finally sticks?  

Probably not, but when it does, they were still just playing with a dildo...

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It amazes me how the Democrats are still just foaming at the mouth over Trump. 

Vengefulness, hate, vitriol, etc. since what, 2015?

The constant use of local, state, and national investigations, charges, etc. shows how petty of a group of people they really are.

Can't get shit to stick at the national level?  Try the state.

Can't get it to stick in NY, try Manhattan.

I guess you throw the suction cup dildo at the ceiling enough, it might stick one of these times.

Will people care when it finally sticks?  

Probably not, but when it does, they were still just playing with a dildo...

He broke the law 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Screenshot_20230312_123307_Facebook.jpg

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They've been trying for what, 6 or 7 years to get something to stick.

At some point, it becomes nothing more then pandering to the foamers in their party.

Very smart by the left. The more they bring attention to him, the less the right pays any attention to an alternate candidate to lead them.  I’m not sir there is one , as anybody worthy wouldn’t want this fucking job.

I nominate bhen for president!  Ditches full of politicians with their throats slit so long as far as the eye can see!:bc:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They've been trying for what, 6 or 7 years to get something to stick.

At some point, it becomes nothing more then pandering to the foamers in their party.

Excuses from a cultist.  The fucker is a crook.  Deal with it 

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

Very smart by the left. The more they bring attention to him, the less the right pays any attention to an alternate candidate to lead them.  I’m not sir there is one , as anybody worthy wouldn’t want this fucking job.

I nominate bhen for president!  Ditches full of politicians with their throats slit so long as far as the eye can see!:bc:

I think they are trying to distract us from some shitshow and/or how they are going to fuck us over next.

And cause political fatigue and we all just say "fuck it" and disengage from the political process.

I know I'm disengaged, that is for sure.

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I think they are trying to distract us from some shitshow and/or how they are going to fuck us over next.

And cause political fatigue and we all just say "fuck it" and disengage from the political process.

I know I'm disengaged, that is for sure.

Agreed. Dis-engaged until they piss in our Cheerios again !:lol:

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

pssssst, there's 3

you forgot ZR6000RR

• Haha 1