Indictment?

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ah no , the little fat man launched rocket after rocket. You are a fucking retarded cult obsessed moron who doesn’t live in reality 

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Trump rattled the sabers with tin pot dictator and the cult thinks it’s something amazing. :lol:

We were safe with Trump, the powerful leader....time and time again.   How about when he took out Solemeini from Iran with a precision strike..... yeah that was AWESOME!

Kept them in their place as well... Once again no one dare fucked with us with a nice strong leader showing us the way and putting America first.

MAGA BABY !!!...:thumbsup:

All the way:bc:

• Haha 1

Now we have bullshit charges that the federal government dropped in 2019 from a never Trumper district attorney in New York...... Another farce....... Will just make Trump support stronger :bc:

1678845173814.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

7 years of trying to get Trump on something.  The walls have been closing in for 7 years.  All the intelligence people, all the resources wasted, all the fabricated evidence….  And they still can’t get him.  Trump will be the most investigated and well-vetted presidential candidate in history.

I figured he’d be guilty of something by now.  As many times as Schiff said he has seen clear evidence, I expected him to be correct at least once.

Nope!

Anyone who has not been brainwashed into hating Trump for made up reasons will now support him.

This is like gun control.  As hard as the anti-gunners have tried to put an end to gun ownership, sales have continued to increase.  Every time they launch a new campaign to stop gun sales, the gun industry sets a new record.  Yet, they keep trying.

As much as I didn’t want Trump to run again, as much as I dislike his style of antagonism and bullshittery, I’d vote for him just to f**k with all those people working so hard to get rid of him.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

7 years of trying to get Trump on something.  The walls have been closing in for 7 years.  All the intelligence people, all the resources wasted, all the fabricated evidence….  And they still can’t get him.  Trump will be the most investigated and well-vetted presidential candidate in history.

I figured he’d be guilty of something by now.  As many times as Schiff said he has seen clear evidence, I expected him to be correct at least once.

Nope!

Anyone who has not been brainwashed into hating Trump for made up reasons will now support him.

This is like gun control.  As hard as the anti-gunners have tried to put an end to gun ownership, sales have continued to increase.  Every time they launch a new campaign to stop gun sales, the gun industry sets a new record.  Yet, they keep trying.

As much as I didn’t want Trump to run again, as much as I dislike his style of antagonism and bullshittery, I’d vote for him just to f**k with all those people working so hard to get rid of him.

I have the same philosophy. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the jagoff that’s started two Trump threads this morning.😂

Yeah that’s it pouts.. such a smart cuck you are.

Just search your name and trump then get back to me about my obsession of starting TWO threads. 
What a shitty life you got assuming and lying the time.

Edited by Pete

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yeah that’s it pouts.. such a smart cuck you are.

Just search your name and trump then get back to me about my obsession of starting TWO threads. 
What a shitty life you got assuming and lying the time.

I don’t think I’m a cuck but I do know my wife is real.😉
BTW I’ll admit I started alot of threads when he was President…now I’ll just leave it to you Derpo.👊🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 hours ago, SSFB said:

Oh, so all of the ways they could cheat have been fixed? :snack:

It will be a bit better this time around....they lost their beloved Twitter to spread their fake news. 

1679151006041.jpg

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t think I’m a cuck but I do know my wife is real.😉
BTW I’ll admit I started alot of threads when he was President…now I’ll just leave it to you Derpo.👊🏻

Why is it that you need to bring up your wife? Because I said cuck?

dude your obsession with my girl is very very weird 

it’s constant 

fuck off already you fat chipmunk cheek loser

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

it’s constant 

Playing the victim again, what a bitch. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pete said:

it’s constant 

Dude your the guy that picks a fight and then cries when he gets punched in the face :lol: It's funny :thumb:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I thought that was your job,:whistle: I just punch back a lot harder than the rest. :thumbsup:

You are literally fucking retarded and the only reason the entire forum doesn’t eviscerate you daily is because most of us know you’re god damn near special needs and feel bad for you. Fucking moron 

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are literally fucking retarded and the only reason the entire forum doesn’t eviscerate you daily is because most of us know you’re god damn near special needs and feel bad for you. Fucking moron 

:lol::goodpost::true: Holy fuck shit!!!111!!!!111!!!11!!!1!!11!111

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Do you mean the ten or so that come on here, I'll give you twenty tops. :lol:This is a special place where they have meetings for a much higher learning experience.  :lol:

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

MAGA !.....

Get em on board early....does this red hat make you furious @SnowRider ? :lol:

1679151616567.jpg

Groomers!  I don’t give a fuck of MAGAt’s wanna sell their kids short.  Are you gonna be in NY next week for moral support?  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Groomers!  I don’t give a fuck of MAGAt’s wanna sell their kids short.  Are you gonna be in NY next week for moral support?  :lol: 

Nah, I avoid that Dem shit-hole like the plague...:bc: 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

@f7benMust be having a bad day on the boat. Tell me why this forum has not picked up one new member since February 24 2023 and only sits at 1700-1800 members after being around for what 14 years?? If you are as smart as you all say this place would be loaded with 75,000 members. Something is off IMO. 

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nah, I avoid that Dem shit-hole like the plague...:bc: 

Shit-holes like that are the financial epicenters of the world :thumbsup:  Donny might need his cult for moral support….why let him down now?  :lmao: