Indictment?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree, and way to insinuate he's a pedo.   Well done Mr. self awareness!

Oh I'm sure your cheerleader will be here soon with

"nail his ass to the wall DB! Holyshit DB you just :owned: HSR . Poor Stevie :mc:"

"Kick his ass DB!!!! You're the fucking man DB!!!!!!!!!

:lol: What a team!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!

11 hours ago, HSR said:

Ah man I gotta hand it to Badger , he really got me with the screen name change. Fuck me I wish I could do something like that to make it even but I know when I'm beat.

Quality work Badge :thumb:

:lol: :lol2: :lolz:

:whistle:

What is situational awareness and why does it matter? - Live Training - Situational  Awareness Matters!™

lam.gif.e55991ad09725046de9353db597760b7.gif

:lolz:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Oh I'm sure your cheerleader will be here soon with

"nail his ass to the wall DB! Holyshit DB you just :owned: HSR . Poor Stevie :mc:"

"Kick his ass DB!!!! You're the fucking man DB!!!!!!!!!

:lol: What a team!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!

what is that response to me, or your normal obsession, badger? I’m sure my post  whizzed over your pointy head.  But you literally made a fool of yourself and did what you just accused badger of doing. You brought family into it and even tied in a pedo comment.  christ, it is like shooting fish in a barrel with some of you guys. 😆

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

what is that response to me, or your normal obsession, badger? I’m sure my post  whizzed over your pointy head.  But you literally made a fool of yourself and did what you just accused badger of doing. You brought family into it and even tied in a pedo comment.  christ, it is like shooting fish in a barrel with some of you guys. 😆

He opened the door , I just walked through it too DB. Don't you always say you give back in kind? Well I did too.

I'm the one obsessed? Did you read your wingman's posts in here "DB" :lol:

What a pair.

Just now, Deephaven said:

My son just asked me if DB meant douche-bag.  Fits.

I think this is one nickname Badger made up that will stick :thumb: As you say,, very versatile. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

So did fat Orange ego man get arrested today or what? 

Nah he lied again. Just another publicity stunt from the attention whore.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

He opened the door , I just walked through it too DB. Don't you always say you give back in kind? Well I did too.

I'm the one obsessed? Did you read your wingman's posts in here "DB" :lol:

What a pair.

no, I don’t read much of the back-and-forth between you two, I just noticed that it clogs up almost every single thread.  And you start just as much as he does.  my wing man?  Who is your wing man, that’s 6‘7“ rocket surgeon deep space between the years? Skidoucheky?  Smales? It’s hard to keep track with all the ass slapping you guys do with each other.😆

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

I think this is one nickname Badger made up that will stick :thumb: As you say,, very versatile. 

:lol:One of his groupies started it? 

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nah he lied again. Just another publicity stunt from the attention whore.

Wow, great read on the matter, not. It’s not like the DA hasn’t been threatening to for months and meeting with the Secret Service, trumps lawyers and his own staff to set up logistics on the indictment. According to the Wall Street Journal, it’s because the shitbag DA too much dissension within his department because they realized what a weak case it was and he could even face disbarment for bringing it.  do yourself a favor. Don’t comment on shit you don’t have a clue about.  😆

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

no, I don’t read much of the back-and-forth between you two, I just noticed that it clogs up almost every single thread.  And you start just as much as he does.  my wing man?  Who is your wing man, that’s 6‘7“ rocket surgeon deep space between the years? Skidoucheky?  Smales? It’s hard to keep track with all the ass slapping you guys do with each other.😆

:lol:Have you seen your safe space circle jerk next door. Holy fuck showing your self awareness yet again. Maybe let your boy SnowRider in over there to mix it up. You know he’s been desperate to get in there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:Have you seen your safe space circle jerk next door. Holy fuck showing your self awareness yet again. Maybe let your boy SnowRider in over there to mix it up. You know he’s been desperate to get in there

Like I just posted in another thread - I don’t agree with Woolie on the issues but his assessment of you and a few others is spot on.  

And your projection about next door is classic Dumbski :lol:  I don’t know the URL and have zero interest in their forum.  But by all means keep projecting and then whining when projection is reciprocated. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Has he? You used to post there.  So didn’t Smales but his act is stale like your breath, so he got laughed out of there.  So didn’t HSR.  And so won’t you if you were ran your mouth there are like you do here.  Mixing it up is fine, it’s just that some of you guys are just fucking assholes.😆  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Has he? You used to post there.  So didn’t Smales but his act is stale like your breath, so he got laughed out of there.  So didn’t HSR.  And so won’t you if you were ran your mouth there are like you do here.  Mixing it up is fine, it’s just that some of you guys are just fucking assholes.😆  

Ohhh tough guy now too eh. Sounds like I hit a nerve with that one :news:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Ohhh tough guy now too eh. Sounds like I hit a nerve with that one :news:

Laughing at imbeciles to the extent that they won’t come back is now being a tough guy?  You’re just not a very bright guy are you?  😆

Trump hush-money grand jury proceedings 'canceled' for Wednesday, sources say
Fox News ^ | March 22, 2023 12:25pm EDT | Brooke Singman , Marta Dhanis , Chris Pandolfo

Posted on 3/22/2023, 11:35:09 AM by conservative98

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office has "canceled" the grand jury meeting that was scheduled to take place Wednesday as part of the investigation into former President Trump, amid speculation of a possible indictment, two sources familiar told Fox News.

The grand jury was slated to meet Wednesday and was expected to hear from at least one additional witness, but Fox News has learned that Bragg's office "canceled" the proceedings.

The grand jury was notified Wednesday morning, and was placed "on standby" for Thursday, a source told Fox News.

Two sources familiar told Fox News Digital on Wednesday that the grand jury was canceled amid "major dissension" within the district attorney's office. One source claimed the district attorney is having trouble convincing the grand jury on potential charges due to the "weakness" of the case.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:One of his groupies started it? 

Yup #1 fan

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow, great read on the matter, not. It’s not like the DA hasn’t been threatening to for months and meeting with the Secret Service, trumps lawyers and his own staff to set up logistics on the indictment. According to the Wall Street Journal, it’s because the shitbag DA too much dissension within his department because they realized what a weak case it was and he could even face disbarment for bringing it.  do yourself a favor. Don’t comment on shit you don’t have a clue about.  😆

Do you have a link to where the DA announced they would be arresting Trump on Tuesday?