Ford bronco do not drive notice.

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

My parents edge ST blew a tranny with low miles it was around 20k. It got fixed under warranty and traded in immediately after for a genesis. Life long ford family always had at least one I don’t think they’ll be going back anytime soon that ordeal soured them on ford. I don’t think it’s just ford though I hear lots of people having issues with rona era cars. 

Fixed 👌 

Yeah, mine just popped 5 different warning lights, locked in park, and won't turn over.

Where can I get me another one of these jewels?

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

Yeah, mine just popped 5 different warning lights, locked in park, and won't turn over.

Where can I get me another one of these jewels?

Sounds like what happened with them. Theirs also just stopped moving but it still would start up. The dealer originally replaced just the torque converter that lasted 3hrs after they picked it up so towed back and they changed everything the second time trans, torque converter bunch of stupid little things took forever due to back order crap middle of rona. I ended up having to find for them a gasket they needed in Florida at a dealer down there so they could get the thing done. They had a loaner the whole time but still the whole experience wasn’t pleasant for them and wanted nothing to do with the car or ford after.

My wife's new outback went crazy about a mo ago could not to anything just lights flashing screen going from 1 page to the next . Not a fan of the new cars 

Edited by Ez ryder

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Not for one of those 343 that paid $80K + and now sit without out a vehicle for how ever long it takes for parts and an available tech to instal it. This is more of the bleeding Ford is experiencing from warranty claims. 

Since I came from a Jeep, I find it hilarious that any Jeep person dares bring up build issues, mechanical and electrical problems "It's a Jeep thing" Jeeps build quality is nowhere near what the Bronco is, I can't see me going back.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Double post.

Spin, do you just google "what should a liberal be offended by today" every morning? 😂😂

The clear fact that Ford is going broke paying out warranty claims is now a liberal issue. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The clear fact that Ford is going broke paying out warranty claims is now a liberal issue. :lol: 

I was referring to your posts in general, but like the previous question states, I find that a Jeep enthusiast  questioning quality issues hilarious. 

48 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I was referring to your posts in general, but like the previous question states, I find that a Jeep enthusiast  questioning quality issues hilarious. 

Your interest in my postings is noted.