ICE raids Polaris arresting illegal immigrants working there

17 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Then you got no shot - might as well give up snowmobiling all together…

😂😂😂

I've heard good things about these new fangled four stroke snowmosheens

6 hours ago, Doug said:

Is this yet another friend of yours that won't own an Arctic Cat?  You seem to have many like that.

He rides an m8 alpha went to Montana to ride for a week a few months ago, hasn't come back yet 

1 minute ago, krom said:

He rides an m8 alpha went to Montana to ride for a week a few months ago, hasn't come back yet 

He's probably trying to find a link to this ICE raid and isn't coming home until he finds it :news:

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

Yep

I see it both ways.  He sold his business and ideas to polaris.  He worked for them until 2020, he has insider knowledge about the business and such.  It feels like he's double dipping in a sense. If he wanted to own a snowbike business he shouldn't have sold to begin with. 

On the other hand, if he fulfilled his contract and there's no non-compete or other such agreements then he should be free to do as he pleases.

I can see how its easy to pick sides here but until all the facts are out who is to know who is right and wrong here?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Boonbocker1 said:

I see it both ways.  He sold his business and ideas to polaris.  He worked for them until 2020, he has insider knowledge about the business and such.  It feels like he's double dipping in a sense. If he wanted to own a snowbike business he shouldn't have sold to begin with. 

On the other hand, if he fulfilled his contract and there's no non-compete or other such agreements then he should be free to do as he pleases.

I can see how its easy to pick sides here but until all the facts are out who is to know who is right and wrong here?

I haven’t seen any facts about it to really have any opinion on it. The really vague information I have seen points toward the non compete/full filled duties scenario you described. 

26 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Is that like Cat employing retarded degenerates?

Krom's close friend Jimmy said he's at the factory offen.  That's where Krom gets all his reliable information.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Wait, jimwit works for Cat?  Thought he made up him being an engineer and employed by them.

When Heidi gets lost in the factory Jimmy has to go find her to lead her out.  He also works the crossing sign between the parking lot and factory entrance.  Some very important jobs there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1