ICE raids Polaris arresting illegal immigrants working there

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sounds like it was the man upstairs. He allowed the shotty build quality because that is the way to save money. Recalls are cheap to the latino way. They also stated that there will be no harm as the average poo buyer, has an IQ of a rock, or brick  true story. 

Aw Jimmy, you never disappoint with your utter stupidity, but ya, bringing people from Monterey up for training is so much worse than having under age kids working on the line like Cat did.

27 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I'd rather support a young go getter American than ms13.

I'm excited to see the 2025 El Chapo edition Assault.  Bet there's going to be a lot of interesting storage compartments and the murderous graphics package should be intense.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I'd rather support a young go getter American than ms13.

You bleed green ... it doesn't matter who/what Cat would employee for factory workers - you'd still buy the green brand and throw stones at BRP and Polaris.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You bleed green ... it doesn't matter who/what Cat would employee for factory workers - you'd still buy the green brand and throw stones at BRP and Polaris.

That's pretty rich coming from you.

Just now, mnstang said:

That's pretty rich coming from you.

Uhhhh ... have you owned any other brand for any extended period of time?  I owned Cat forever, and switched to Polaris in 2009.  If Cat offered anything worth going back to in that time, I would have gone back.  All the internet drama of blown engines, fires, and overall quality control has not affected me other than a primary that blew up (due to the ring gear) and a self-induced "Durability Kit" install that was anything but durable.  What Polaris or BRP sleds have you owned, over the past 25 years, to prove your glasses aren't 100% green?

17 hours ago, Not greg b said:

They won’t bother mother Textron as they hold way more government contracts than Polaris. The government encourages hiring illegals.

Good point.  DEI more important than cost of the contract or quality.  

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Uhhhh ... have you owned any other brand for any extended period of time?  I owned Cat forever, and switched to Polaris in 2009.  If Cat offered anything worth going back to in that time, I would have gone back.  All the internet drama of blown engines, fires, and overall quality control has not affected me other than a primary that blew up (due to the ring gear) and a self-induced "Durability Kit" install that was anything but durable.  What Polaris or BRP sleds have you owned, over the past 25 years, to prove your glasses aren't 100% green?

Lol you're the biggest hater basher on here and it's funny you do it under the guise of "I want cat to do good" and then they're doing something cool and you keep on hating even though you haven't even rode one.  Then anyone who likes cat has "green glasses" even though you're the one obsessed with a brand you don't have interest in.  At least stop being a chicken and just admit you're a hater you'd be more respected.

I have no shame in admitting I'm a cat guy, I don't need to try to hide it like you do with your hating.

I need to "prove" anything to some nobody on the internet lol gtfo of here

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

Lol you're the biggest hater basher on here and it's funny you do it under the guise of "I want cat to do good" and then they're doing something cool and you keep on hating even though you haven't even rode one.  Then anyone who likes cat has "green glasses" even though you're the one obsessed with a brand you don't have interest in.  At least stop being a chicken and just admit you're a hater you'd be more respected.

I have no shame in admitting I'm a cat guy, I don't need to try to hide it like you do with your hating.

I need to "prove" anything to some nobody on the internet lol gtfo of here

Nice deflection ... 

I'm the biggest hater and you're the biggest homer.  Got it :lol2:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If they weren't made for midgets I'd consider one.  Other than the miniscule size I've enjoyed riding my buddies.

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!!!  Way too much information there!! :lol2: This is where spelling/grammar makes a huge difference ... buddy's!!! LOL

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe I'll buy a Lynx next... seeing how there's no Lynx bashing here.

Sisu... 

finland_1.jpg

Friend of mine decided to stop racing snowbikes, and went to Montana this winter to help out as a guide.  He's towed 4 blown up lyx turbos off the hill so far

32 minutes ago, krom said:

Friend of mine decided to stop racing snowbikes, and went to Montana this winter to help out as a guide.  He's towed 4 blown up lyx turbos off the hill so far

Still waiting for a link to the first tall tale here bud.

Should we call it Throwback Thursday and reopen Krom's Korner for such tales and fables as this??

40 minutes ago, krom said:

Is this yet another friend of yours that won't own an Arctic Cat?  You seem to have many like that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, krom said:

only an ID10T would buy a flatland 2S turbo so no worries there. 

I just want to ride a brand that doesn't get bashed... :fool:

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Meanwhile simulated assemble line training for the new Catalyst is in full swing

don't ridicule hard working middle class white commoners Doug... this thread is about MS13 gang bangers building, what was it when the 850 Polaris came out? 

oh yeah... Unmatched Durability

:lol2:

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I just want to ride a brand that doesn't get bashed... :fool:

Then you got no shot - might as well give up snowmobiling all together…

😂😂😂

• Like 1