ICE raids Polaris arresting illegal immigrants working there

Those illegals probably have a better work ethic than any other labor force available in Roseau.  Is the quality issue on the assembly, or the components being assembled?  That's an easy question, I think.

EDIT:  Is Three Rubber Balls no longer hiring/housing illegals either?

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Those illegals probably have a better work ethic than any other labor force available in Roseau.  Is the quality issue on the assembly, or the components being assembled?  That's an easy question, I think.

EDIT:  Is Three Rubber Balls no longer hiring/housing illegals either?

Depends on what color your glasses/goggles are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sure if txt hired any they will be visited, but if poo was visited first, they must have been a bigger offender, and with the way news travels, I doubt any others in the area will be going to work the next few weeks

Just speculating but if it is an issue for cat also I'd think st cloud would be a bigger problem than TRF.  St cloud has issues.

Polaris probably smuggled them in from their MEXICO manufacturing plants.  

15 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Polaris probably smuggled them in from their MEXICO manufacturing plants.  

LOL ... because there's such a shortage of non-US folks in the area to use as a labor force, that Polaris would have to pay to send them to northern MN?  OK :lol2:

26 minutes ago, Bontz said:

LOL ... because there's such a shortage of non-US folks in the area to use as a labor force, that Polaris would have to pay to send them to northern MN?  OK :lol2:

I'm guessing Polaris still does manufacturing in Roseau and needs employees and sounds like they'd rather pay slave labor wages instead of decent American wages and supporting America and Minnesota.  Hence smuggling in illegal ms13 gang members into their assembly, building your "patriot" engines oooohhh the irony.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I'm guessing Polaris still does manufacturing in Roseau and needs employees and sounds like they'd rather pay slave labor wages instead of decent American wages and supporting America and Minnesota.  Hence smuggling in illegal ms13 gang members into their assembly, building your "patriot" engines oooohhh the irony.

"I'm guessing" ... that sums it up :news:

Kind of like the title to this thread ... where's the actual link or headline in the news?  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

"I'm guessing" ... that sums it up :news:

Kind of like the title to this thread ... where's the actual link or headline in the news?  

So they don't manufacture in Roseau?  Just Mexico now?  Learned something new, thanks bontz 

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

So they don't manufacture in Roseau?  Just Mexico now?  Learned something new, thanks bontz 

Way to ignore what I was really getting at ... and just so you're not confused, what was the rest of your diatribe in that "guessing" post?  Maybe you've been outside smelling too many Jag fumes?

27 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I'm guessing Polaris still does manufacturing in Roseau and needs employees and sounds like they'd rather pay slave labor wages instead of decent American wages and supporting America and Minnesota.  

Na, just a way higher education up there than in Pennington/Norman county so there aren't as many budget local employees available.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, mnstang said:

otb... :roflcrying:

, Remember under Obama it was considered racist to have more border patrols on the Mexican border than the Canadian Border. Since they upped the number of agents accordingly, they're bored and have agents everywhere, every farm and business is constantly checked. Also since Polaris brings employees from Mexico up here for training, you can bet they're checked regularly. 

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

They won’t bother mother Textron as they hold way more government contracts than Polaris. The government encourages hiring illegals.

That's right.  Respect the Text 

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

, Remember under Obama it was considered racist to have more border patrols on the Mexican border than the Canadian Border. Since they upped the number of agents accordingly, they're bored and have agents everywhere, every farm and business is constantly checked. Also since Polaris brings employees from Mexico up here for training, you can bet they're checked regularly. 

I've seen more border patrol in Roseau than in all other border locations in MN combined.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I've seen more border patrol in Roseau than in all other border locations in MN combined.

I have a friend that ran a Dairy Farm in Lancaster, he said it was a regular occurrence for Border Patrol to just walk in their house without knocking demanding documents on employees. It was more than a weekly occurrence and with no more justification than because they could. (I googled Ice raids at Polaris in Roseau, and the only result was this thread).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I have a friend that ran a Dairy Farm in Lancaster, he said it was a regular occurrence for Border Patrol to just walk in their house without knocking demanding documents on employees. It was more than a weekly occurrence and with no more justification than because they could. (I googled Ice raids at Polaris in Roseau, and the only result was this thread).

I looked at it too ... good ol' Krom on his fishing expeditions!! 😏

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Their favorite hang out is the brick house bar. They like it because they can keep on eye Polaris while eating chicken wings 

• Haha 1

• krom changed the title to ICE raids Polaris arresting illegal immigrants working there

Sounds like it was the man upstairs. He allowed the shotty build quality because that is the way to save money. Recalls are cheap to the latino way. They also stated that there will be no harm as the average poo buyer, has an IQ of a rock, or brick  true story. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sounds like it was the man upstairs. He allowed the shotty build quality because that is the way to save money. Recalls are cheap to the latino way. They also stated that there will be no harm as the average poo buyer, has an IQ of a rock, or brick  true story. 

Build quality by line workers means nothing. They have one job and it stick one part in it and it goes to the next station. Up the food chain decides how they are put together 

• Like 1