the age of easy $

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you willfully ignoring the stupidity of the majority of the posts regarding inflation, interest rates, debt and financial matters here? 

ok then... :news:

No there are some idiots but calling "most" on here idiots because nobody replied to your post in a few hours is priceless.  

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

"It's not a bailout!!!!!"

your 401k was bailed out by Bernanke, Obama, Yellen, Trump and Powell.  you should send them all thank you cards.

especially Obama since you voted for him.  :)

Just now, Highmark said:

No there are some idiots but calling "most" on here idiots because nobody replied to your post in a few hours is priceless.  

Literally the kid in the front of the class who loves to answer all the questions, then wonders why he ends up with spitballs and gum in his hair.... :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'll stick with most regardless of the time frame.  :)

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

your 401k was bailed out by Bernanke, Obama, Yellen, Trump and Powell.  you should send them all thank you cards.

especially Obama since you voted for him.  :)

The bailout went to the Central States fund that was run into the ground by crooked administrators. UPS was smart and bailed on those crooks years ago.... regardless the fact it was the pension fund and not the 401k fund...

Edited by Snake

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

The bailout went to the Central States fund that was run into the ground by crooked administrators. UPS was smart and bailed on those crooks years ago.... regardless the fact it was the pension fund and not the 401k fund...

are you attempting to say you retired from UPS without a 401k or any investments in the stock market?  

:shutup:

:roflcrying:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you attempting to say you retired from UPS without a 401k or any investments in the stock market?  

:shutup:

:roflcrying:

I;m saying pensions and 401k are 2 different things.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I;m saying pensions and 401k are 2 different things.

no kidding

I didn't mention your pension which we previously discussed in a rational manner in my previous thread in which I was appalled by the pension bailout for those Teamsters

if you had a 401k the US Federal Reserve bailed it out, and wall street orchestrated it.  

do you know what taper tantrum is/was? 

why was Trump pushing for 0% or NEGATIVE interest rates? 

you, and others here could learn a little a bit about how we've arrived where we are... or, not.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no kidding

I didn't mention your pension which we previously discussed in a rational manner in my previous thread in which I was appalled by the pension bailout for those Teamsters

if you had a 401k the US Federal Reserve bailed it out, and wall street orchestrated it.  

do you know what taper tantrum is/was? 

why was Trump pushing for 0% or NEGATIVE interest rates? 

you, and others here could learn a little a bit about how we've arrived where we are... or, not.

Simple because the rest of the world was basically at that and put the US at a disadvantage.  I disagreed with it but it doesn't take a financial expert to understand the reasoning behind it.  

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Simple because the rest of the world was basically at that and put the US at a disadvantage.  I disagreed with it but it doesn't take a financial expert to understand the reasoning behind it.  

even Powell was opposed to it, and won

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Many here have been paying attention since the 2000's and have been saying that SPENDING has to stop.  In 2008 every conservative on this site said they were doing things wrong.  The fed injecting money and trying to constantly control shit backfires and eventually you have to pay the piper.  It's not rocket science and most don't need a 2 hour documentary explaining it.  But if that is what it takes then so be it.  We don't need politicians in the white house and that is why trump was elected, unfortunately, he couldn't be a one man operation and COVID hit and spending was apparently the answer again.  The uneducated want to blame anyone but the actual people that are the problem.  You know the people in office that have been there for way too long and just keep doing the same bullshit.  Spend spend spend.  Giving out free money.

:goodpost: