RFK jr. Is a conspiracy nut!

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Let's be VERY clear and back on topic.  RFK is a conspiracy nut.  ANYONE that believes we moved weapons research to China is just as much of one...and mentally challenged as well.  

And there you have it.  A declarative statement in the form of an opinion disguised as a fact.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And there you have it.  A declarative statement in the form of an opinion disguised as a fact.

You are one of the dumb ones if you believe that the US intentionally moved weapon research to China.  That isn't an opinion, but fact.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You are one of the dumb ones if you believe that the US intentionally moved weapon research to China.  That isn't an opinion, but fact.

Dude you are way over your head here. You cant even honestly answer a simple yes no question because you know it makes you the look the fool.

Keep playing your little semantic word game here you are the only one being fooled by it.

answer the question then we can move to the next one that you will not be able to honestly answer.  

Dont make me use the roach spray. 

• Like 1

Oh I forgot to add

HaHaHaHaHahaHa you made a funny. It's not particularly funny but you are the joke that keeps on giving

I don't recall saying that.  Also don't recall saying anything about the popular vote or electoral college.  And you never answered what we're supposed to do if we don't vote for the presidential candidates chosen by the primary results.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve open and honest about how I feel concerning the vaccine and why I was vaccinated. I thought it would help protect my wife and clearly was misled. You on the other hand pontificate about how you knew the government was lying and that the vaccine was oversold and dangerous yet you STILL let your wife get vaccinated. Yes I know it was because of her job and again I was never in favor of mandates.

So stop defending it and call out the ones pushing it or accountability will never happen.

There is nothing good with these vaccines and the data is all fraud.

Yes my wife should have quit her job 3 years ago and I should have forced that, yah right.

Maybe you weren't in favour of mandates but did you speak out, no?  I did.

From 2014.

More than 300 top scientists penned an open letter demanding that President Barack Obama shut down Dr. Anthony Fauci's dangerous gain-of-function research. The authors included four Noble Laureates and scientists from Harvard, Stanford, John Hopkins, Yale, MIT, UCLA, Oxford, Princeton, and all of the world's top universities.

FrS9V4caQAAi6JQ.thumb.png.27fba8d45cc3e673480825d9fac42b13.png

Poor Deepfaggot.

After the pause on gain-of-function research, Dr. Anthony Fauci, USAID (CIA), DOD, and other US government agencies worked with Dr. Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance and Dr. Ralph Baric to transfer Fauci's coronavirus research to Dr. Shi Zhengli at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. There is a well-documented scientific paper trail of Dr. Fauci funding Dr. Baric's bioweapons research and that knowledge being transferred to Dr. Shi Zhengli at the Wuhan lab. "The NIH decided the risk was worth it. In a potentially fateful decision, it funded work similar to Baric’s at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which soon used its own reverse-genetics technology to make numerous coronavirus chimeras. Unnoticed by most, however, was a key difference that significantly shifted the risk calculation. The Chinese work was carried out at biosafety level 2 (BSL-2), a much lower tier than Baric’s BSL-3+."

FrTFSIyaAAA_qS_.thumb.jpeg.9c4e310aecdc172ecd0070f5b1f92fd0.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So stop defending it and call out the ones pushing it or accountability will never happen.

There is nothing good with these vaccines and the data is all fraud.

Yes my wife should have quit her job 3 years ago and I should have forced that, yah right.

Maybe you weren't in favour of mandates but did you speak out, no?  I did.

I’m not defending anything and where/how did you “speak out” against mandates? BTW you speak in circles and contradict yourself daily…if you think that is “pushing accountability” then fill your boots.😂😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not defending anything and where/how did you “speak out” against mandates? BTW you speak in circles and contradict yourself daily…if you think that is “pushing accountability” then fill your boots.😂😉

If you haven't figured this out yet, this is your deep state selling you out to the globalists, both sides.

They pushed this shit on the world to spark fear into the masses and with fear they can do whatever they want willingly to the population.  They created both the virus and the vax.

Look up Operation Mockingbird and what the CIA did to the masses.

Biden is a sellout to the American people and is owned by China.  He's now been caught accepting 3 million in transfers from the CCP.  Where is your DOJ?

Welcome to Corporate Fascism where you are a useless serf in their eyes.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Wait the uniparty that made all this happen isn't unified?  Contradict yourself much?

Mitch is against it and so is Mitt.  Biden just praised Mitt.  Dems and RINO's pay attention fool.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you haven't figured this out yet, this is your deep state selling you out to the globalists, both sides.

They pushed this shit on the world to spark fear into the masses and with fear they can do whatever they want willingly to the population.  They created both the virus and the vax.

Biden is a sellout to the American people and is owned by China.  He's now been caught accepting 3 million in transfers from the CCP.  Where is your DOJ?

I asked a question…I didn’t ask for another bloviating bullshit post.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Derrr...can you EVER stay on topic.

0*E1eNateTiDThGcYI.jpg

It's obvious when you and the other resident retards keep changing the topic that you have nothing to refute the point at hand.  So RFK is indeed a conspiracy nut.  Explains why your dumbass keeps defending him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Derrr...can you EVER stay on topic.

0*E1eNateTiDThGcYI.jpg

It's obvious when you and the other resident retards keep changing the topic that you have nothing to refute the point at hand.  So RFK is indeed a conspiracy nut.  Explains why your dumbass keeps defending him.

hey you slithering cockroach yes or no

read what you just posted and then answer the question

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I asked a question…I didn’t ask for another bloviating bullshit post.

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

hey you slithering cockroach yes or no

read what you just posted and then answer the question

No shit…this AC guy is something else!😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit…this AC guy is something else!😉

lol 

aint he and so is that other guy DF. I think they would disagree if the question was does the sun shine during the day. AC would say it always shines, DF wouldn't be able to give an actual answer but would mock AC for his. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Ooo, Lloyd is triggered.  Moving the goalposts in 3 different directions in rapid succession.  Sad that none of them clear RFK from being a conspiracy nut.

He did that on page one moron.