Empty shipping containers are piling up in China.

We just had the slowest 2 months in a winter than I can remember. The weather didn’t help matters but when you’re forced to charge 50% more for products over 2 years ago, after a while people just ain’t gonna spend as much.   The Puten  price hike has made an effect.  Here anyways.

If some people on this forum were as smart as they think they are, they would be billionaires....lol!  (oh yeah, while at the same time pointing out how stupid others are)  I love this place for comedic value!  It is a never ending supply.....

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’ll never get my Trump 2024 container of yo yo’s now. FUCK

That’s fine when he is your prez again in 24 I’m sure things will get fixed quick quick 

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? Is that why you mumble near incoherent idiocy like some faggot ass retard boomer screaming at clouds?

China is a disaster. They’ve clamped down on the flow of cash out of their country, requested all investors to turn over intellectual property, requested all profits data from companies from the last 20 years and where the profits went. It’s not too difficult to understand why investors are moving into the dollar. Xi is traveling down a road that he’s going to deeply regret. He won’t win this. 

Edited by spin_dry

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

China is a disaster. They’ve clamped down on the flow of cash out of their country, requested all investors to turn over intellectual property, requested all profits data from companies from the last 20 years and where the profits went. It’s not too difficult to understand why investors are moving into the dollar. Xi is traveling down a road that he’s going to deeply regret. He won’t win this. 

And here in the US people are still being fired from their jobs for refusing an ineffective medical treatment for a disease that poses zero threat to them. That’s as fucked up as anything happening in China. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And here in the US people are still being fired from their jobs for refusing an ineffective medical treatment for a disease that poses zero threat to them. That’s as fucked up as anything happening in China. 

That may be true. Doesn’t change the fact that China is fucked with businesses leaving and China collecting more enemies in the world. 

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If things get hot old Joe will just ask all Americans to stop buying anything made in China.

End of China

Trump asked , Americans refused. Joe can ask but he probably can’t even form a sentence coherent enough for anyone to understand what the fuck he’s saying. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump asked , Americans refused. Joe can ask but he probably can’t even form a sentence coherent enough for anyone to understand what the fuck he’s saying. 

No one with a speck of a brain cared about Trump.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No one with a speck of a brain cared about Trump.

Well he was right when he asked Americans to quit buying Chinese. You probably started looking for strictly made in China labels after that 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Butthurt over a mask :lol: 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If things get hot old Joe will just ask all Americans to stop buying anything made in China.

End of China

If things turn hot the first thing the US Navy will do is slam the door at the straight of malacca. China won’t be doing any exporting or importing. That also means that the flow of goods from all the other countries in the South China Sea will stop. 

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well he was right when he asked Americans to quit buying Chinese. You probably started looking for strictly made in China labels after that 

Uncle Joe has done far more to injure Chinese trade than any other other president. Trump didn’t do shit. What this administration has done finally has some real teeth. Like uncle joe or not, this is the truth. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Butthurt over a mask :lol: 

The masks were worthless too and I never wore one except to my wife’s neurology appointment. Nobody ever said a word to me either because I must look like a crabby fucking asshole :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The masks were worthless too and I never wore one except to my wife’s neurology appointment. Nobody ever said a word to me either because I must look like a crabby fucking asshole :lol: 

Probably gave you a pass because they knew masks for ‘Big Schnozz’s’ weren’t  available that far north :lol: