Empty shipping containers are piling up in China.

Big trouble for the ChiComs. Shouldn’t have fucked with Uncle Joe. They’re getting fucked hard. Truck drivers aren’t working at the ports either. Apparently China is having a hard time selling their shit. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Middle and lower class buying power is going to shit under Joe, and you praise him?  China can't sell to people who don't have money to buy the stuff.  DUH.

Ah no. Asian countries and the EU are sick of being bullied by China. Western companies are fleeing China and putting up factories in other countries. China is bleeding business to Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan, India, and Bangladesh. My god you’re an idiot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Ah no. Asian countries and the EU are sick of being bullied by China. Western companies are fleeing China and putting up factories in other countries. China is bleeding business to Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan, India, and Bangladesh. My god you’re an idiot. 

Yeah, cause that happens overnight.  Dipshit, the middle and lower class US citizens are not buying.  They can't afford it.  Thanks JOE.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, cause that happens overnight.  Dipshit, the middle and lower class US citizens are not buying.  They can't afford it.  Thanks JOE.

Why does the fed need to keep raising interest rates?  :news: 

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You talk about oligarchs and now you bring up the fed?  You really don't have any clue do you?

So people are poor and buying less Chinese shit? Even though consumption is way up , unemployment is near record low and inflation is still being driven by spending? 

You are the dumbest Motherfucker alive

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So people are poor and buying less Chinese shit? Even though consumption is way up , unemployment is near record low and inflation is still being driven by spending? 

You are the dumbest Motherfucker alive

I can imagine the conversation when 2 dipshits got together as buyer and seller.  China holds almost 1 trillion of us debt, but hey, you be you.

How much chinese shit are you buying?

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I can imagine the conversation when 2 dipshits got together as buyer and seller.  China holds almost 1 trillion of us debt, but hey, you be you.

I’m doing very well so I’m not buying much Chinese shit. 

1 trillion is a very small amount. 

19 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Are the unemployement #'s legit or are they skewed due to benefits running out?

The “benefits” have been out for years. 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The “benefits” have been out for years. 

I meant being able to collect unemployement benefits for 6 months or so.

Edited by J. Jackson

37 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I meant being able to collect unemployement benefits for 6 months or so.

Unemployment benefits are state run and have been in place for decades. They are still in place and anyone who was out of work due to covid has been out of unemployment for more than a year and going on two

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Of course they hold US debt. It’s a stable investment. A lot of other countries like it too. That’s because it’s a more stable investment than what’s available anywhere else. Where the hell else are they going to go with their cash? 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course they hold US debt. It’s a stable investment. A lot of other countries like it too. That’s because it’s a more stable investment than what’s available anywhere else. Where the hell else are they going to go with their cash? 

US cash has been an incredible destroyer of wealth the last 2 years. You could have held a steaming pile of dogshit and lost less value 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

US cash has been an incredible destroyer of wealth the last 2 years. You could have held a steaming pile of dogshit and lost less value 

Is that why the Chinese peg their currency to it? Is that why it’s the favorite currency globally? 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Is that why the Chinese peg their currency to it? Is that why it’s the favorite currency globally? 

Are you fucking retarded? Is that why you mumble near incoherent idiocy like some faggot ass retard boomer screaming at clouds?