Powerful stuff

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm hearing crickets.......from the same people who shit on everything that AC posts....that completely aligns with what is being said in that video.

You waited an hour, lol.  Some of us were at a snowmobile club meeting.  The telltale sign on FS of not needing to watch a video or click a link is the lack of a well stated opinion before it.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

My opinion is the scientific community abandoned science in order to pursue political and financial goals and they did it at the expense of public safety.

IM Feeling the same as you with what has come to light recently. Seems they tossed science right out the window to push a narrative

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

My opinion is the scientific community abandoned science in order to pursue political and financial goals and they did it at the expense of public safety.

To be fair……you can take this money, keep your job, or be fired and have your reputation ruined. Probably wasn’t hard choice for most. 

I remember the local news gal giving the Covid health reports.  She dutifully did her job of pushing bullshit , but laughing at the same time of some of the absurdity she was forced to say. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You waited an hour, lol.  Some of us were at a snowmobile club meeting.  The telltale sign on FS of not needing to watch a video or click a link is the lack of a well stated opinion before it.  

Now there are posting requirement for the content?

Someone got a copy of the memo?

China's refusal to cooperate is all someone needs to know about the origin of the virus.   

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Hey I put 815 miles on mine in the last week, I'm happy for ya.  You still back up about 5% of your opinions with supporting evidence, and dismiss pretty much 100% of what AC cites.  Its a bad look friend.  Any comments on the OP video?

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

IM Feeling the same as you with what has come to light recently. Seems they tossed science right out the window to push a narrative

Hey only a million Americans died from covid, Fauci and his minions were in a full court press to shape the narrative, destroy any legitimate opposition to it and now its coming out.

• Like 2

So is Fauci to blame for all the people who got boosters, now have a severe case of AIDS, or is that just bullshit?

31 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So is Fauci to blame for all the people who got boosters, now have a severe case of AIDS, or is that just bullshit?

At this point the only thing I, or anyone, could say is we have been fed such a pile of bullshit from the get go that just about everything is on the table.

Everyone is making opinions based on what they have seen or been told, and all of that is rightfully being called into question.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lots for sure.  AIDS is not one of them.

Great when someone chokes on crow. Your backpedaling is gonna go on for a few months i reckon 

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm hearing crickets.......from the same people who shit on everything that AC posts....that completely aligns with what is being said in that video.

No surprises on the lab leak theory here. 

image.png.130f114532307a94aea02d44f50957bd.png

34 minutes ago, toslow said:

Great when someone chokes on crow. Your backpedaling is gonna go on for a few months i reckon 

I have nothing to backpedal from.  Nothing to choke on either.  Lloyd has proven that over the past few days.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

And with that, there’s still no proof it came from a lab. No, AC’s Twitter postings here don’t count. 

There is no proof it was transmitted from animal to human as well.  But that did not stop Fauchi and friends from giving a definitive answer that just happened to take the heat off of his decisions. Fauchi and friends cut out the head of the CDC because he had an opposing view and they did it without a scientific reason 

• Like 3