3 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Wow I knew he was a messed up kid but Jesus, murder?

Well let's be real here, his biggest pride and joy was his uncle for backshooting/murdering 2 state troopers 1 of which was a FS members BIL.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Too fucking low.

So a guy stole a car and wrecked it, ran up the street to a store, stole another truck and was chased by the cops on a high speed pursuit and wrecked that one as well. Stuffed and cuffed and faced arriangnment. Judge ordered him to pay $200. bail and set him free. Perp was from Mobile, Al. spending a little time in Northern Vt. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

So a guy stole a car and wrecked it, ran up the street to a store, stole another truck and was chased by the cops on a high speed pursuit and wrecked that one as well. Stuffed and cuffed and faced arriangnment. Judge ordered him to pay $200. bail and set him free. Perp was from Mobile, Al. spending a little time in Northern Vt. 

Dude was arrested in Manchester NH for atempting to stab someone. Released on Personal recognance. Went on to later be charged with murder, for stabbing someone to death.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well let's be real here, his biggest pride and joy was his uncle for backshooting/murdering 2 state troopers 1 of which was a FS members BIL.

I remember that....I always thought the kid was going to end up in prison or dead,

• Like 2

Really up fucked world we live in , a young fella in our area killed his grandparents, because they wouldnt give him money for a truck !!! 

Edited by The One
  • Thanks 1

People snap for the littlest reason nowadays. No regard for life whatsoever. Road rage shit between 2 that don't even know each other blows my mind. I used to challenge anybody over shit, not anymore....

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yep…that was some fucked up shit.

• Like 2

Seeing as Native culture teaches them to have massive respect for their Elders I'm hoping the resident Geronimo in prison reteaches it to Francis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

How about we all chip in and send him a nice fruit basket and say it's from uncle znotty. 

Perhaps some soap on a rope too.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Wow. 

Dude has some serious mental issues . 

Crips sake.......I remember he assaulted someone before but couldn't remember what happened . 

Pushed and old lady down the stairs.

Real piece of shit.

Wonder how he will like whites after they bum fuck and rape him continuously.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

How about we all chip in and send him a nice fruit basket and say it's from uncle znotty. 

A packet of yeast, 5 lbs bag of sugar and a trash bag, he'll be the life of the prison for a little while..........

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, HSR said:

I thought that was FJ7"s cousin? Doesn't matter either way I guess.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

and you were correct. Fucker was living in a wilderness ghetto.

All those little shit hole towns are wilderness ghettos. I've seen like 2 that were well cared for in 5 years of sailing up there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I thought that was FJ7"s cousin? Doesn't matter either way I guess.

All those little shit hole towns are wilderness ghettos. I've seen like 2 that were well cared for in 5 years of sailing up there.

It was his cousin, he was very proud that his cousin took two lives and bragged about it, I guess he thought it made him Kool

• Like 2