At this point a war with China is for sure.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Its almost as if some on here want an Apocalyptical war so they can think their prepping efforts paid off.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It’s almost as if some on here want an Apocalyptical war so they can think their prepping efforts paid off.  :lol:  

:lol: Fucking retard boomers seeing boogeyman everywhere from the tv to the big out van and in between 

Not in favor of any war.  Hope any and  all future wars are avoidable.  So what’s your answer?  Joe gets tough on China instead of placating them like orange man - now China is blinking.  Do yo want to get ‘tough’ on China or just feel good listening to empty rhetoric? 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not in favor of any war.  Hope any and  all future wars are avoidable.  So what’s your answer?  Joe gets tough on China instead of placating them like orange man - now China is blinking.  Do yo want to get ‘tough’ on China or just feel good listening to empty rhetoric? 

Trump was tougher on China than Joe by a wide margin and that got us covid even after trump folded like a cheap suit. Biden is a China puppet , he knows where his bread gets buttered 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Never happen.

At this point I agree....both seem to benefit too much off each other.   We need their cheap labor they need our food. 

hope im wrong years past my thoughts of the uk war with Russia was to deplete are arms so china could attack us ,, frankly if they wacked us today from what I hear we don't  have any armament stock piled anymore ,and a minimum of five years in development to put it all back , this is not good

Edited by polaris7541

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Trump was tougher on China than Joe by a wide margin and that got us covid even after trump folded like a cheap suit. Biden is a China puppet , he knows where his bread gets buttered 

:lol: His tariff that fucked farmers which was followed by a bailout :news:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That’s how your boy orange man talks :lol: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: His tariff that fucked farmers which was followed by a bailout :news:

Tell me you don't know shit about AG without telling me you don't know shit about ag.  Holy fucking obtuse.   His trade deal with China has been the best thing to happen to US farmers in DECADES. 

Oh look Canada and Mexico imports of our corn are skyrocketing too. 

https://www.fas.usda.gov/corn-2021-export-highlights

corn ex.JPG

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Tell me you don't know shit about AG without telling me you don't know shit about ag.  Holy fucking obtuse.   His trade deal with China has been the best thing to happen to US farmers in DECADES. 

You’re wrong.  But your partisan hackery gets in the way of the facts:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2019/12/27/trump-china-tariffs-farmers-subsidies/?sh=2422fcbe5b39

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2021/05/20/trumps-tariffs-were-much-more-damaging-than-thought/?sh=53848ce365bd

A lot more info out there but a couple quick links to Repug Forbes.  Ag is notorious for voting against their own best interests.  So fuck ‘em’ :thumbsup: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re wrong.  But your partisan hackery gets in the way of the facts:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2019/12/27/trump-china-tariffs-farmers-subsidies/?sh=2422fcbe5b39

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2021/05/20/trumps-tariffs-were-much-more-damaging-than-thought/?sh=53848ce365bd

A lot more info out there but a couple quick links to Repug Forbes.  Ag is notorious for voting against their own best interests.  So fuck ‘em’ :thumbsup: 

:lol:   Proof is in the export numbers and pricing dude.   Do you even know one farmer?   I know plenty and they all say the same thing.....Trump's China deal was absolutely fantastic for them. 

Linking Forbes who has the most ridiculous idea's of "free" trade of almost any publication out there.  :lol:  

https://www.fas.usda.gov/soybean-2021-export-highlights

Corn Prices - Historical Annual Data
Year Average
Closing Price
Year Open Year High Year Low Year Close Annual
% Change
2023 $6.6818 $6.7850 $6.8525 $6.2950 $6.4300 -5.23%
2022 $6.9429 $5.8925 $8.1575 $5.6225 $6.7850 14.37%
2021 $5.7491 $4.8375 $7.3225 $4.8375 $5.9325 22.57%
2020 $3.6393 $3.9150 $4.8400 $3.0645 $4.8400 24.82%
2019 $3.8544 $3.7575 $4.5475 $3.4675 $3.8775 3.40%
2018 $3.7043 $3.5325 $4.0850 $3.4000 $3.7500 6.91%
Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Proof is in the export numbers and pricing dude.   Do you even know one farmer?   I know plenty and they all say the same thing.....Trump's China deal was absolutely fantastic for them. 

Linking Forbes who has the most ridiculous idea's of "free" trade of almost any publication out there.  :lol:  

I know tons of rural welfare recipients commonly known as farmers.  Of course - most are ignorant red hats but the facts don’t back up your claims.  It required record payouts - aren’t you a fiscal conservative or fake fiscal conservative? 

:owned: 

Here’s your check’: Trump’s massive payouts to farmers will be hard to pull back

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/14/donald-trump-coronavirus-farmer-bailouts-359932

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I know tons of rural welfare recipients commonly known as farmers.  Of course - most are ignorant red hats but the facts don’t back up your claims.  It required record payouts - aren’t you a fiscal conservative or fake fiscal conservative? 

Here’s your check’: Trump’s massive payouts to farmers will be hard to pull back

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/14/donald-trump-coronavirus-farmer-bailouts-359932

:lmao:I posted the record exports and prices since the deal and that's all you got.  Dude only thing you've owned and for a short period of time is a sled you were too stupid to figure out a fuse was out. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:I posted the record exports and prices since the deal and that's all you got.  Duded only thing you've owned and for a short period of time is a sled you were too stupid to figure out a fuse was out. 

You’re to easy :lol:

this is from last week :lmao: 

The former and would-be future president pitched a new proposal Monday to overhaul the U.S. trading relationship with Beijing, part of a wave of anti-China rhetoric surging through Washington in the wake of the Chinese spy balloon flap earlier this month. But while there is consensus within the GOP on taking a tough line, many rural Republicans were quick to reject Trump’s calls to slap new tariffs on Chinese goods — since Beijing targeted the U.S. farm economy during the former president’s last trade war with China. The rare pushback, in public and private, presents an early break with some representatives for one of his key constituencies: rural Americans.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/28/farm-state-republicans-trump-china-trade-00084862

Uncle Joe hit China with the worst possible scenario. All high level semiconductor chips and a chip making equipment has been cut off to China. Taiwan, Japan, EU, all other countries involved in semiconductor production are on board. Without mid to high level SC’s China is absolutely fucked. China has no capacity to manufacture these items and doesn’t have the technical knowledge to do so. I can’t understand why the insufferable morons on this site can’t grasp the magnitude of this. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Joe finally took some action that finally got china’s attention. Trump’s tariffs were laughable fluff. Joe’s actions have China ready to go to war over. In this area he’s doing an amazing job. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Its almost as if some on here want an Apocalyptical war so they can think their prepping efforts paid off.  :lol:  

Bought a home yesterday. Signing is next week. Now it’s time to stock the cellar. :lol: 

Still need to stay mobile, stay lean, and keep your head on a swivel during these times. 

43 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Bought a home yesterday. Signing is next week. Now it’s time to stock the cellar. :lol: 

Still need to stay mobile, stay lean, and keep your head on a swivel during these times. 

Still in Wisconsin?